Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So some idiot is making gay pictures of me on FB...

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay delete this thread, thanks

Last edited:

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id rough him up, give him a bit of a scare. Dont do anything thatll put you in jail.

HOWEVER, if its one of those kids from the burbs who have a silver spoon in their mouth and try to act like theyre from the hood.. go to ****ing town on him. Add a few uppercuts for me too. Ive always wanted to get my hands on punks like that but Ive never had reason.

But yeah, I was in a similar situation a few years back. Some highschool **** got jealous and made an entire facebook account about me lol. I wont lie I was pretty ****ing mad but I didnt know who it was. He would add my family and everything.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:
Id rough him up, give him a bit of a scare. Dont do anything thatll put you in jail.

HOWEVER, if its one of those kids from the burbs who have a silver spoon in their mouth and try to act like theyre from the hood.. go to ****ing town on him. Add a few uppercuts for me too. Ive always wanted to get my hands on punks like that but Ive never had reason.

But yeah, I was in a similar situation a few years back. Some highschool **** got jealous and made an entire facebook account about me lol. I wont lie I was pretty ****ing mad but I didnt know who it was. He would add my family and everything and talk **** to them
I lose control when in fights and he doesn't seem to be quite ' strong' as I do. I'm over 6ft tall and he is like 5ft 6" or so.

Slap? Fist ? Or some of my fance karate moves that break bricks ?

p.s. reached 10 post limit

So I guess I should make him go home in underwear ? huh

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im the same way, adrenaline takes over and I cant stop.

Since fighting is a no, id give him a taste of his own medicine. Some people need humility. Id humiliate him publicly, in a mature way. If possible

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a sitting duck for ridicule. Reason #123 for not having a Fakebook page.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Being a sitting duck for ridicule. Reason #123 for not having a Fakebook page.

As I said, my FB is deactivated. He got pic of me when I took pictures with my friends who uploaded a pic on FB.

How do I contact mod to delete this thread?

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
As I said, my FB is deactivated. He got pic of me when I took pictures with my friends who uploaded a pic on FB.

How do I contact mod to delete this thread?
Contact me

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
id highlight his preoccupation with all things gay, his projecting of you as gay is really him wanting to bum rape you and although you are extremely flattered to be approached by such a good looking young lad, your allegiances are strictly focussed on the ladies....soemthing along those lines

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who wants to see the page?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contact face book and have it removed?