Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So sick of flaking b!tches

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made plans to meet up with this girl at 9:30 tonight and at the last minute she tells me she can't make it. I'm so sick of these flakey b!tches. I didn't care if I went out tonight, but making plans with her required me to somewhat rearrange my whole evening. It seems like over half of the girls I've made plans with lately have flaked out at the last minute.

I don't remember having so many flakes ever. Are women getting flakier and more hypergamous by the day and month?

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear ya man. i got flaked on twice in the past 2 weeks. ive got plans with another girl this monday and if she doesnt show up i think im gonna punch the next girl i see.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress is caused by giving a f u c k

Dont.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

Dont.

Of course I give a f u c k that I had to rearrange things and got all ready and the b!tch canceled at the very last minute. I made the plans with her around 5 pm and she was all giddy about meeting and cancel around 9.

I mean if I was 23 or so and could look good without a shower and shave before going out, and had the energy none of the responsibilities and didn't need to leave what i was doing and take a power nap and get ready, it'd be a little different.

Not to mention whatever time I spent securing the date. Of course I give a f u c k that women waste my time and apparently more often than not they can't keep solid plans for a couple hours that they seemed happy about.

I don't know where women think they have the prerogative to make plans and cancel them constantly but that's part of the sh!t us men have to deal with.

The only way I could truely not care is to drop out of the dating game all together and not ever have my time wasted again.

\O/ said:
Flaking is off the charts. I'm closing in on 100% flake rate lately. Would be so much better just to get a clear no. But *****es will string you along. Read Harry W.'s recent post:
I'm starting to wonder if this isn't the new dating advice/trend for women. I've been noticing it has been harder to get girls to meet up at pubs for a first meeting or late at night. And this flaking sh!t is happening 2-3x as often lately as it use to for me. Sh!t I remember the other day clicking on an MSN "dating" link that turned out to be dating advice for women and some d!ckweed dating coach advised women to not meet late at night or at bars.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I always text girls "Want to confirm, are you still good for tonight? at least 3 hours before so they have an opportunity to get out while they can. If they say yes and then they cancel, they look even worse.

But honestly bro, you rearranged your whole night and are getting this worked up over a girl who my be sleeping with 4 guys at the same time while taking their money and feeding her ego to boot? How are you going to handle a relationship when the girl starts playing head games?

You got to be like a rock, nothing should bother you unless its physical or damages your name.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
I always text girls "Want to confirm, are you still good for tonight? at least 3 hours before so they have an opportunity to get out while they can. If they say yes and then they cancel, they look even worse.

I don't think telling them to confirm is a wise idea.. you don't want to GIVE them a chance to flake like that.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I don't think telling them to confirm is a wise idea.. you don't want to GIVE them a chance to flake like that.
Right confirming is a bad or worthless move in my opinion. They almost always flake at the last minute so what would confirming do? They'll confirm hours beforehand and still flake a the last minute.

I made plans with this girl at 5p to meet at 9:30p. She falked at 9. As a matter of fact every one of the last 3 or 4 flakes I've had in a row expressed enthusiastically that they were still on a few hours before the date only to flake when the meeting time was drawing near.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Right confirming is a bad or worthless move in my opinion. They almost always flake at the last minute so what would confirming do? They'll confirm hours beforehand and still flake a the last minute.

I made plans with this girl at 5p to meet at 9:30p. She falked at 9. As a matter of fact every one of the last 3 or 4 flakes I've had in a row expressed enthusiastically that they were still on a few hours before the date only to flake when the meeting time was drawing near.

Only thing you can do is schedule several dates at around the same time. Are these chics off POF?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger I hear you man, you say nothing new, probably some ego masturbation for modern girls.

The best solution I came with its chosing to meet in a place where Im agoing anyway, like a certain club where I got hunt for ***** so I dont lose any if she doesnt come, Im dressed anyway....or straight at your place.

Usually I do my place in day time and some club in night time.

If they complain about such choices I make it clear that they are not yet granted the necessary credit to move me out of my way, somehow they like to be insulted this way.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i bet you dont get many flakes with fat b1tches. bottom line, competition for sexually desirable ho's will always be high so, flake rates will always be high.

just gotta learn to embrace that sh!t.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I don't remember having so many flakes ever. Are women getting flakier and more hypergamous by the day and month?
Either that or your not the guy women are looking for, welcome to the club bro I use to be the guy that women would meet and flake on guys like you, now im on your side

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just flip the script and run the same game that females run on guys. Females will make plans with 2 guys for the same night. If guy #1 doesn't flake on her then she flakes on the other guy. If guy # 1 flakes on her then she uses the other guy as back up to get a free meal and attention.
I run similiar game. I will arrange dates with two women an hour apart from each other at places nearby to each other . If one flakes on me or the date is wack I can still hookup with the other one. The more options you have, the more power you have in the dating world. That's why women can treat men like **** because they have a line of guys trying to get with them. You need to have a line of women trying to get with you!

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

Dont.

This is the best thing I seen on this board since I been here. He summed it up in one phrase.

So what if she blew you off, either delete her number or get back at her a month from now, and don't respond to her calls or text.

Women are going to flake as long as your in the game, just keep it moving and charge it to the games, don't waste energy trying to be bitter or get revenge either.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
op, you're right.

Something is going on as of late with the flakyness factor.

For me it started around June of this year.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
op, you're right.

Something is going on as of late with the flakyness factor.

For me it started around June of this year.
I honestly think it might be a new trend or fad, seriously. I remember about 10 years ago EVERY guy was a "stalker", before that every guy was a nerd, about 5 years ago every guy was a creeper (that one is still going on) and now the new trend is probably every guy that wants to meet at a pub at night is a player, FLAKE!

The other woman that flaked on me this past weekend, who I thought didn't even drink told me, "my AA friend told me it wouldn't be a good idea to meet at a bar".

Probably some idiot recently started the advise every female to flake fad. I mentioned the MSN dating article telling women to not meet men at night or at bars. I know women always tended to flake sometimes, but the rate I'm seeing flakes recently is insanely high.

There might be other factors too, all the unemployed men with nothing to do but game women, all the returning war vets, PUA has been mainstream for awhile etc.

But seriously I think girls are on a fad now telling each other to flake on plans. Women always mention to some other female they know that they are about to meet up with a guy, and I bet they are all telling and encourage each other to flake.

There are so many ****blockers behind the scenes it's crazy.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking is also part of “fabulous mess” syndrome so popular with urban women and fags.

See clips from the British TV show “Absolutely Fabulous” for the perfect example. I’ve known many gays who actually emulate that sort of behavior because they associate it with this kind of fabulous celebrity mess personality that probably goes back to Warhol and the Studio 54 era, when it started to be publicly “cool” to be a drunk, drugged out self-destructive – but fashionable – mess.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im gonna start a new tv show called "Flakes".