So, she took the initiative and asked me out?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely used to this.

She sent me a message a couple days ago saying how "I really enjoyed the other night at the restaurant it was really cool...and cute. I want to take you to this other restaurant next time".

I feel like her interest is going up a bit. We're seeing eachother this Friday.

I usually ask her out once a week, unless she gets in touch and I just ask her out if she does, but it's always nice if women take the initiative sometimes.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done.

Men, this is exactly how it is supposed to go. OP is in the catbird seat.
It's a nice feeling.

I'm taking a whole new approach with her. No texting if a date is set up, unless she texts me first to message me something funny or that she's moved flat, etc...

I won't lie, it's a bit difficult to keep my emotional self control in check, but I know it's the way to go.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only just saw that she sent me a message late last night saying "I'm super drunk! Help me!". I've only just replied, and she's already answered.

Yeah, this is definitely the way to go. I think it's better to have a woman put more work into you than the other way. It isn't about playing games. If she's chasing you, she ain't going to leave you.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are supposed to chase. This is how you know she’s high interest. My current main plate is like this aswell. Well played homie.
Well, I don't know about high interest, but it's definitely a 6/10

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is standard if the date YOU asked her out on went well. It's not a special event.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely used to this.

She sent me a message a couple days ago saying how "I really enjoyed the other night at the restaurant it was really cool...and cute. I want to take you to this other restaurant next time".

I feel like her interest is going up a bit. We're seeing eachother this Friday.

I usually ask her out once a week, unless she gets in touch and I just ask her out if she does, but it's always nice if women take the initiative sometimes.
How many times have you gone out with this woman? This is a good sign... but if the I pay/you pay thing goes on too long it becomes a 'friendzone' situation. I know because I've been there. I ended up friendzoning a couple woman who invited me to do things on their dime. one was a friend's ex, and one was a woman I knew for 8 years before my divorce.

If you have a sexual interest in this woman, I encourage you to arrange something with the two of you alone in either of your dwellings, and increase the kino and sexual tension. Remember Familiarity breeds contempt

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never had anything good come out of an aggressive woman. She will be fast to dump you too.
My current LTR reached out to me first. One thing it did do was make it easier for me to escalate sexually because I wasn't worried about whether she was attracted.

Reaction score
My current LTR reached out to me first. One thing it did do was make it easier for me to escalate sexually because I wasn't worried about whether she was attracted.
Yeah making themselves available is one thing I agree. However, establishing dates before sex has always been an indicator that this girl is trying to get over a recent Ex or something.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times have you gone out with this woman? This is a good sign... but if the I pay/you pay thing goes on too long it becomes a 'friendzone' situation. I know because I've been there. I ended up friendzoning a couple woman who invited me to do things on their dime. one was a friend's ex, and one was a woman I knew for 8 years before my divorce.

If you have a sexual interest in this woman, I encourage you to arrange something with the two of you alone in either of your dwellings, and increase the kino and sexual tension. Remember Familiarity breeds contempt
Over the space of a month and a bit, I'd say 5 times (thereabouts).

We go half on all our dates, but she has paid for some stuff too.

The thing is with our dates, they start at one place that we agreed on, but then go to 2, sometimes 3 or 4 other places - not necessarily paying for each place, you know. It's fun, it's spontaneous, it's different.

I've been to her place on several occasions, she's been to mine too... she's moved to another flat recently.

In terms of sex, it's pretty good too. We mix it up often, sex lasts a while, and we've even gone on to rounds 2 and 3.

As long as we keep going like this, familiarity and contempt shouldn't pose an issue.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with a woman taking the initiative. So many of us men complain how it's always us... so why complain?

Of course, it means her attraction is going up... why would she make the move to ask you out? She wants your attention...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah making themselves available is one thing I agree. However, establishing dates before sex has always been an indicator that this girl is trying to get over a recent Ex or something.
We had sex for the first time after our 2nd date. Sex happens after every date now. We're constantly mixing it up. She likes a lot of things that I do, and it's nice to have a girl who moves with you for once and I like her cute groans...