Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she is pregnant (this is bad)

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t dude, you are in one sticky situation and I do not envy you. There is no clean and easy solution to this.

If you get an abortion, yea, that can absolutely break a mother's heart, but every human has an amazing capacity to heal and overcome, and she can too.

Your future is now in her hands. That's pretty frightening, isn't it?

You ever heard of those abortion pills? I think they might only sell them in Europe, but it's worth checking out.

Best of luck, bro,

D

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where meaningless sex comes back to haunt people.

In the form of unwanted pregnancy and abortion.

Lets remember sex is for procreation not enjoyment.

Every single STD originated from some guy sticking his unit where it didn't belong

Sphylis-Sheep
Connorea-Cattle
AIDS-Monkeys

Keep it in your pants

Just think about these 2 things, everytime you go sarging looking for a ONS,

#1 Am I willing to contract a disease

#2 Am I willing to have a child.

CR if you want to talk to me openly PM me, I will give you my best advice, because I feel you on this

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had one girl (well two) who've have abortions. Well one was the morning after pill so that one only kind of counts becaue we weren't sure she was pregnant. The other time my condom ripped and I didn't know and that girl was pregnant and we decided to abort the child.

Years later I talked to the second girl about our decision and she told me that we definately made the right choice. First off taking a child to term in itself is hard work for both of you but especially for the girl. Morning sickness, acid reflux, carrying the extra weight and a slew of other things are not exactly the best circumstances to put yourself through as a girl in order to give the child up for adoption afterwards. We both conceeded that we really didn't think about the scenerio (partly because it really was accidental) very much at all. Sure people make the argument that it could of been the next great leader of men or what not but concidering how many miscarriages occur all the time and the steady climb in the birth rate around the world one more life probably isn't going to be missed all that much.

I know it may sound cold and callous but in the grand scheme of the world every life could be compared to a blink of an eye. Ultimately this world doesn't need humans to endure in this vast universe anyway so getting all hyped up over abortion is all for not.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do what you got to do. Having a kid will probably f*ck up your life.

Last summer I got a chick pregnant. I told her the straight out truth: she needs to get an abortion. I don't want any kid right now, and his or her life would just be one f*cked up mess. I told her this straight out.

She got the abortion. I took her to the clinic, paid for it and had it done. 400 dollars in the hole plus the agony of having to meet her mother.

Did it f*ck her up emotionally? Maybe. Some chicks say it does. Nothing I could do about that.

Anyway, tell this b*tch that she needs to get the abortion case closed.

If she's the type of girl who has nothing going on in her life and wants to keep the kid anyway, you gotta play dirty. Tell her that you love her and make her feel like you're prince charming and that you want to be with her for the rest of your life. Take her out to a romantic dinner. Then make it seem like a kid would ruin the hopes of being together. Tell her that the abortion would allow you to be together and so on.

IF you're successful, then she'll get the abortion.

Then you're gona have to dump the b*tch.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone always bring up an abortion? Doesn't a DJ have something to do with being a "man".

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
No one is really prepared for a child when they first have one. They don't come with an instruction manual...you learn as you go.

Yes, kids cost money...but it's not so hard to handle. When they are little there is mainly diapers and a few clothes to buy, which are pretty cheap. As for formula if the mother doesn't nurse there is WIC and if you don't make quite a bit your baby will qualify for WIC and there is the formula. Every state provides health insurance for children if their parents don't have or can't afford it.

It can be a struggle sometimes...but it's not that bad. Kids don't really become expensive until they get around their teenage years. And as long as you raise them with te values that they have to work hard and earn things, even if you don't have much money, you can still do a good job raising a child.

If you care about the mother and she cares about you, it might be good to try to make a go of it, because it makes it a bit easier with two people working together to raise a child. If that's not possible, if you make the effort to be on good terms with the mother of your child she's more likely not to be miserable and greedy with child support. Women who do that usually do so to punish the father for running away from the child he helped create. They are trying to hurt you back, because they are hurting. However, if you man up and at least try to be a good father you probably won't have a horrible experience with the mother.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by itishe
Why does everyone always bring up an abortion? Doesn't a DJ have something to do with being a "man".
Despite popular opinion, being a man and having a child have very litte to do with one another.

harwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
All these idiots saying "OMG GET TEH ABORTION" are an example of why America is going the way of the Roman Empire. Screw up all ya want and don't have to take responsibility for it. An abortion is denying someone the right to life, PERIOD.
I agree 100%. But people with the mindset in the posts below definitely don’t help. The common theme in every question of abortion is selfishness in one way or another. All this guy is being told to do is look out for himself, nobody else.

Personally, I think EVERYBODY should have the right to choose. When you choose sex, you've just made your choice, though. You're saying, "I know what i'm getting into which include all the emotional, physical (pregnancy), and even spiritual consequences. I am willing to take those risks." (This part is not directed at the poster of this thread, basically just every body who thinks abortion is the "quick fix.")

italostud
"At 3 weeks, whatever is inside her is nothing close to resembling a human."

That's the problem right there. Looks can be deceiving my friend.

“Boo hoo, she’ll get over it.” Wow, in fact I over at a friend’s house about 6 months ago and saw his mom crying on a couch. Thought nothing of it at the time, but later was told by my friend that she was basically crying over the abortion she had over 24 years ago. (Not exactly sure when but I know it was before their first child who is 23 now.) I’ll let you know when she gets over it. We're expecting it to be any day now.

I really don't know what to write about the post below b/c its quite saddening to read.

Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Creative Reality, you gotta convince her to that abortion. Or be ****ed for the rest of your life. Google "abortion" effects..."
Egoism 101.

Seriously don't listen do these dudes like MrBond_Age who just seems pissed because he's got incurable cancer and is gonna croke it soon anyway.
That's probably one of the most callous things that has ever come from a person's lips (or in this case keyboard).

Bullsh*t "it's denying the right for life." Ignorant ****wads.
I’m just curious but how is that "ball of cells" any different than a 2 year old? Other than looks, I don't see it. Any infant or toddler or even adolescent is completely dependent on their parents for food shelter and clothing as is any unborn baby. Obviously each may get life's necessities in different ways (a placenta v. a bottle, a womb v. a crib), but where are the differences in the fact that each is ABSOLUTELY dependent on their mother?

Oh and what contributions has an 2-year-old ever made to society (other than Christ, but that’s a whole nother ball game)? Hell, I mean when considering contributions to society we should be able to do away with anybody under 7, I mean their not exactly pulling their weight around the house. All they're doing is eating MY food, spending MY money, and taking up MY time. (I assume by contributions, a job or volunteer work was implied and fair amount of kids have chores by then, at least.) But then when the word society was used, I took that to mean contributions outside the home, so i guess we could raise the age limit to like 15 or 16 as most kids aren't on any kind of payroll before then. Therefore, I don't see why we shouldn't be able to abort or do away with anyone under the age of 16.

People can come up will all the excuses they want as to why society shouldn't consider a "fetus" a living person just so they can "have fun and make their own choises," but call abortion by its proper name: murder. Plain and simple.

(The last few paragraphs weren't directed at BigWillyStyle in particular, mainly other posts in the thread.)

Last edited:

harwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
(for some reason i can't delete that first post... I can edit it, but i can't delete it :rolleyes: )

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jees i feel paranoid now, was drunk and didnt ask the girl last night if she was on the pill.

Feel for you bro :(.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Despite popular opinion, being a man and having a child have very litte to do with one another.
Yes, so the goal of a man is simply to bang as many women as he can and if one of them has a baby just leave it or kill it?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abort it. Abort it. Abort. There is enough ****ed up kids around. Do it soon!

Seems you have already made this decision. I would talk with the girl then see a DOCTOR.

harwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adoption, adoption, adoption! There are more than enough loving couples who would jump at the chance to have a child!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by itishe
Yes, so the goal of a man is simply to bang as many women as he can and if one of them has a baby just leave it or kill it?
There are enough people on this planet a few addtional lives not being brought into the world isn't that big of a deal. How many eggs do women have for their lifetime? I know without some serous natural disasters happening that the number of people will keep climbing regardless of abortion.

Last edited:

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss the old days when a man could sow his wild oats without fear of reprissal.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
"My gf had to get an abortion because I was too embarrassed to go to the store and buy condoms."

That is f*ckin classic.

I can understand if it were a broken condom or something like that...but out of embarrassment?

Bahahahaha. :crackup:

Hopefully this guy grew some balls after that experience since it happened over a year ago, and hopefully they had the abortion. He'd make a horrible father.