Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So she asks else are you seeing? Responses?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing other DJ's responses for the questions, "So are you seeing anyone else during the week besides me?"

"Who else are you taking out? Anyone I know?"

"Any other lucky ladies dating you?"

"Am I the only one you're seeing at the moment?"

Let's hear some C&F, some serious, and whatever you have used in the field successfully to field this question.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had a girl ask me tonight if i had a girl friend...

her- do you have a girlfriend
me- yep, 3 :)
her- omg!! hahah
me- so blah blah (change the subject)

just give ambiguous answers that aren't self depricating (sp?)

ie- what do you think? (then agree with what she says but make it so it might seem you aren't telling the truth)

then if she keeps asking (weird if she does but can happen)

i usually say something like:

actually right now I'm single... I FEEL relationships set too many limits. I love the FEELING of meeting new people and getting to know them and EXPERIENCING new things and forming connections blah blah... the rush of getting to know someone who wants to know you just as bad and you not knowing where things are going to end up with them but just enjoying the ride the whole way...

i've dropped this (thanks to a natural friend) a few times and OMFG!!! this **** is ****ing golddddddddddddddd!!! chicks will give you the "OMG face" and it's really easy to go for a make out right there (asking if you have a GF is a huge IOI!)

btw - ended up hooking up with that girl tonight ;)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great responses. I think the "serious" response posted by you white_hype about the "right now i'm single" one is solid. It's a confident answer that sets her straight.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell her don't worry about it. none of her business unless you two are an 'item' anyway

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44: "Don't worry about it" is often only going to make her to continue asking. Also, if you were an item, she wouldn't be asking. So your points seem to counter eachother.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
"what would you do if you were me?"
Of all the responses, this one is by far the greatest i've heard. It's open ended, it's non conflicting and it puts the DJ on the pedestal.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blazing Redfish said:
You can tell her that you see other guys... She will usually laugh
This might be funny some of the time and while it does convey security with your sexuality, it might also seem weird. It's funny but i'd probably never use this one in the field.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the broad your single? Why? So she can wonder whats wrong with you?

If a girl asks if I'm seeing anybody, and I'm not, I'll usually put it in a subtle manner.

"I got a few girls that have caught my eye, but I'm a picky man. Just because I can doesn't mean that I'll hook up with just any girl."

Sam Gold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this a lot. Used to baffle me, knowing what I know now, I understand.

I say "single", but it's the tone of my voice. I used to say single like a little desperate boy, now I say SINGLE with some hidden passion behind it. Now it's the girls who are baffled.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Tell the broad your single? Why? So she can wonder whats wrong with you?

If a girl asks if I'm seeing anybody, and I'm not, I'll usually put it in a subtle manner.

"I got a few girls that have caught my eye, but I'm a picky man. Just because I can doesn't mean that I'll hook up with just any girl."

Heh ... you'd be amazed that not all girls are a bunch of stupids ... some actually do have a brain and can figure out right then and there if you out on the prowl and single .... better just to set the h0 strait from up front , then then she know's your not messing around and if she does like it ... well ... shoot her the bird and walk off ...

-L8rs