Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

--------So School Is here-----------

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-------------------Prep.------------------
--masterbate less only before a date or somthing
--trim pubes and shave **** and ballz
-haircut shave, shave face
--new shoes
--decent clothes somthing you like, good style
--cell phone if u have a job
--a car

-------------Take Action----------
*so schools starting try to keep busy
--Go to the gym & Run alot
--Drink lots of water
--Hang out with friends as much as possible
--Make sure to keep in contact or call people you dont even really like, you want everyone loving you.......
--Try to attend parties or big social events etc..

** Whatever you do try to have fun, do things you like and still keep your grades up... Don't care what other people think about
you and dont hesitate about things "just do it!"

***And hey if a girl rejects you just remember they come and go throughout your life no big deal your just in highschool there are PLENTY of HBs out there...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know im pretty much a newbie but I was just thinking of this and figured it might help somone .....:)

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a decent post overall. The only thing I don't really jive with is the idea of keeping in touch with people you don't really like, making sure everyone loves you.

If you don't like a person, you don't need to bother with them. One of the reasons people tell me they like being with me is that I don't really pay attention to what anyone thinks of me. I simply keep on doing my thing regardless of what some douce that I don't even know well thinks of me (and that douce is most likely 99 percent of the people you know.)

If you're worried about everyone loving you I think you're going down the wrong road. Although, it seems you're in high school, so the dynamic is different than here in college.

A good read for this type of thing is Don Miguel Ruiz's "the Four Agreements" It deals with the idea of not really paying attention to what people say, being that even if they know you fairly well they haven't even begun to scratch the surface of who you are. If someone says something about you just look at the statement and say "is this true?" If it is, and you don't like it, then change. If its not true, don't worry about it.

Regardless, Do what you like to do, say what you like to say, and let people like you or hate you for it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley
Regardless, Do what you like to do, say what you like to say, and let people like you or hate you for it.
Excellent advice.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like somebody read a few different posts in the bible, and retyped some random parts of other people's threads.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Looks like somebody read a few different posts in the bible, and retyped some random parts of other people's threads.
Copy and paste.
The best tools of a DJ.