so now fat chicks are beautiful ... msn article .. wtf?!?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i see what the article is saying about big women being more successful at producing healthy off spring, but realistically in my opinion 90% of intercourse that takes place, the guy isnt looking to reproduce, so how can this be something desireable?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
I need a tshirt:

"I (heart) skinny chicks"

Heheh,..

There's a guy at my gym (who's in peak condition) who wears this shirt:

"Maybe if you dropped a few"

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, now they are trying to brainwash us into letting them be irresponsible with what they eat and how they look?

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
A possible theory...

Hmmmm... Interesting.

I do recall seeing something a few weeks ago that "the bulge" was now in style. I think my response was this: :crackup:

But a second article? Let's walk through it.

Attraction is nothing but the desire to copulate (s8x). Attractiveness of a person is determined by how fitting of a significant other they would be, both physically, mentally, emotionally, etc if you were to have children with them. This deals with evolution, a whole another theory I have. Just take my word that it's correct for the moment. Moving on...

In today's society (or at least I thought so) is that skinny is attractive. Why? Because the person is able to control their urges of food and is in good physical shape. This means that they have good emotional and mental being- something that will DEFINITELY rub off on children. And since they are in good physical shape, they will be able to survive childbirth (assuming that the person is a woman) and be around long enough to help their children grow up into adults. And having successfully continued the species by producing healthy children (that will one day continue the species themselves), you've filled your evolutionary goal.

Being fat is the opposite. It's not seen as attractive because being overweight can lead to serious health concerns. And you wouldn't want a woman with poor health to bear your children- I hear being a single parent is hard...

But maybe this is simply a backlash of the previous "skinny" movement. In a society that lead to people becoming TOO skinny (via methods like anorexia and bulimia). And we all know that being TOO skinny can also lead to serious health problems- which is just as worse as being fat.

So maybe society's focus is shifting to a person with a good mixture of the both. The woman in the photograph seems to fit this theory exactly; she appears to be in good health, has a little fat, but is SATISFIED with her body (hence her modeling in her underwear). A woman of this caliber has found a mix of the both- we would assume that she is healthy and is good mental standing with herself and other around her.

When it comes to my taste, I don't mind if my woman has a little bit of cushion for pushin'. I mean, nobody's perfect.

And since you read this far, I'll give you a little fun fact:
Thousands and thousands of years ago, before ANY civilization had formed, being fat was considered attractive. Why's that? Apply the principles from above. This was a time when food was scarce- starvation would kill children and adults alike. A fat person would mean: I'm fat, so therefore I have lots of food to eat! And this would be attractive because the fat woman's and man's children would be able to grow up better than other children due to their increased amount of food (something necessary for proper growth and development). As I mentioned, your children surviving means the species continues on for another generation!

So I wouldn't say "fat" chicks are beautiful, I'd say "pudgy" chicks do have an evolutionary advantage when copulating with them.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are missing an essential part of the argument. Fat exists to keep people alive. You were right that in the old days fat was more attractive, but the truth of the matter is that this was not only because starvation would kill the poor people. The people who could manage their fat better would survive.

In the modern world if you have money you can get food. There is the problem with the obesity issue. It may not always be the food you want but living in the modern world we never run out of energy to supply our bodies with.

However for people with no food the ability to store fat and use it wisely to keep your body alive could give you an extra couple of days over somebody who does not have that evolutionary ability. If you were lost in the desert with no food you could burn off the fat you stored to keep you going. Making Fat a Desirable Trait.

Now in todays society, like I stated earlier, if you have money chances are you can get food for energy. So here comes the interesting part. Skinny chicks are more desirable to us because our brains are programmed that way. Ever since you were born you have been reinforced that skinny was more attractive.

That is how powerful our brains are. Examples of this can be seen in like how you said being fat used to be more attractive or how the Japanese used to **** up young girls feet because they thought that was more attractive.

In the future if there is a food shortage, which could very well happen, what may happen is all the people with the desirable metabolism now will die out. Those with the ability to store and manipulate fat will have the advantage.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I googled this girl. Looking at the glamour pics is easily misleading. I checked out the today show interview. Fat? If she wasn't so tall (I don't usually like them taller then me) I would hit on her given opportunity.

That gives her 25% BMI, which is on the cusp between normal and overweight for women. Fat? The numbers say barely.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pudgy can be cute. I'm not talking rolls or anything, but girls who are pudgy can very well be cute, and you can definitely be really sexually attracted to them

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Fat girls work harder. They will pull extra shifts just to make you sexually happy. Tightest pusvy I have ever had was a fat chick.......

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathgen, I think you misunderstood me. Let me edit your comment.

Pathgen said:
I think you are missing an essential part of the argument. Fat exists to keep people alive. True, fat is used as a storage facility. Every single person has a little bit of fat in them, no matter how hard they try to get rid of it. Without fat, we would die.You were right that in the old days fat was more attractive, but the truth of the matter is that this was not only because starvation would kill the poor people. The people who could manage their fat better would survive. The trick was not "managing" your fat. Did they have treadmills back in those days? No. Being fat was an attractive quality because it showed that they had access to a surplus of food. It was not simply "managing their fat" like we do today, it was having enough food to produce fat!

In the modern world if you have money you can get food. There is the problem with the obesity issue. It may not always be the food you want but living in the modern world we never run out of energy to supply our bodies with. True, this is what I was trying to reach, but you said it a much more straight-forward fashion. Kudos. More calories intaken than used= weight gain. Simple Biology.

However for people with no food the ability to store fat and use it wisely to keep your body alive could give you an extra couple of days over somebody who does not have that evolutionary ability. If you were lost in the desert with no food you could burn off the fat you stored to keep you going. Making Fat a Desirable Trait. Like I said, every human has fat- some just have more than others. And for your desert example, there is a flip side to that. While a heavyset person might outlast a regular person in the race for food (but by only a bit), they would lose in the water race! Fat (like blubber) is a very good insulator. It will keep the extra heat in their body. (Ever notice how fat people tend to sweat a lot and relatively easily? This is why). Since their body has more heat, they will try and cool off by sweating more. More sweating=less water. Bye, bye fat kid.

Now in todays society, like I stated earlier, if you have money chances are you can get food for energy. So here comes the interesting part. Skinny chicks are more desirable to us because our brains are programmed that way. Ever since you were born you have been reinforced that skinny was more attractive. True again. Society has programmed us to think that skinnier=more attractive. But this has lead to conditions like anorexia and bulimia. And for quite a while, we had a big problem with these two conditions. That's why I think we are trying to find a good balance of the two- someone who can manage themselves (skinny) but knows not to go over the edge (fat).

That is how powerful our brains are. Examples of this can be seen in like how you said being fat used to be more attractive or how the Japanese used to **** up young girls feet because they thought that was more attractive. I agree that our brains are powerful- mind over matter!

In the future if there is a food shortage, which could very well happen, what may happen is all the people with the desirable metabolism now will die out. Those with the ability to store and manipulate fat will have the advantage. I'm sorry, but no. Absolutely not. This one, you're completely wrong. I don't know why you said this, but you're completely wrong. Let me explain. Firstly, what makes a person gain weight? Your answer should be: when the calories intanken are more than the calories used. And to do so, you normally have to eat a fair amount of food (as in the 3k+ range). And what does eating 3k calories require? A larger appetite. And if there is a food shortage, food will be rationed evenly between all people. This means that less food will be given to each person. So if we can only eat 1.8k worth of a calories a day, then who will it impact the most? The guy eating 2k calories, or the guy eating 3k calories? Your body will have two choices- reduce appetite and weight to survive, or suffer. Fat people will the ones hit the HARDEST by a food shortage, not vice versa.
And do you even know what metabolism means? Your metabolism is your ability to digest (aka break down) your food. People with a high metabolism are skinner because they digest more of their food to use in various tasks in the body, so therefore, less is stored as fat!
Okay, there are my thoughts. I don't mean to be a d8ck, but please make sure you know what you're talking about! It's okay to have to look something up! A wise man is wise because he knows his limits!

Post a response, please, I need a good verbal jousting with someone! :D

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Heheh,..

There's a guy at my gym (who's in peak condition) who wears this shirt:

"Maybe if you dropped a few"
I love that. If you have the body to pull it off, it's a huge DHV with the right amount of ****yness. If you're generally a fun guy, rocking that shirt while you're in great shape is money.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article is also giving wight l;oss tips and straight up saying that men dont find fat attractive. Its not as pro-fat chick as it seems.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh only a woman would love to see another woman with a belly covering a magazine because it sets the bar lower for everyone else.

That's why you see the horse face Carrie from Sex and the city presented in woman's magazines as sex symbol - you go girl!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a bunch of horse crap!

it's like about 2 decades ago some mothers got together all upset over plastic barbie dolls. some were mad that all barbies were skinny and it didn't resemble their daughters at all. they hated society for saying only skinny girls could be pretty , so they tried to get matel to make a better developed barbie to look more pudgy or "realist" to the bigger girls.
well that crap was horsecrap and no one went for it!
google barbie dolls... no one is buying fat ones.
even the fat girls didn't really want fat barbie dolls.
why? cause at least when they played with the skinny ones, they could imagine being skinny and fitting in.

strangely enough, i once saw an ad in an enquirer around the same time of a pregnant barbie who had an unborn baby in her belly that you could take out as if she magically had a c section.
but guess what... no one wanted that doll either!

so now we come forward 20 years, and we have biggest loser on tv (which is geared to loose weight) , and big fat deal/more to love /fat bridesmaid etc
they aren't going to last.

why not?
cause being too overweight is unhealthy.
with high blood pressure/high cholesterol/ diabetes/heart problems it is not healthy.

i'm not saying that guys aren't attracted to a badonkadonk but i think you get my drift.