Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... My girlfriend is seeing a radical feminist psychologist -_-

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She recently lost her father, and she decided she needed someone to talk to, to sort things out, which in itself I find nothing wrong with. However, what started as an innocent visit to rationalize her feeling of loss became a crusade by her psychologist, who is a bloody radical feminist.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a chauvinist male, or a misogynist; I believe in equality of sexes in the sense that both men and women have their evolutionary traits that are translated into specific strengths and weaknesses, and into specific characteristics. However, she on the other hand, is a chauvinist female.

Right now, my girlfriend is laughing it off, saying she doesn't believe any of that bullcrap. She does, however, appreciate other aspects of her visits, as she is very good at helping her with her feeling of loss. Hence, she doesn't want to stop seeing her. Problem is, she is at a somewhat vulnerable state of mind, so I'm sure she's going to be more impressionable, and I'm kind of worried that the shrink will corrupt her way of thinking.

What would you guys do in my situation?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk man. Maybe you can use this as a test of her character.

Reaction score
If she values you more, she probably won't want to lose you and won't apt feminist views that will chase you away. Just stick to your values and self belief and don't change for her or succumb to her.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Beat me too it. Classic Jophil.