Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so my gf says to me...

Shaddow

Reaction score
i wouldnt go for that sh1t for one second, its not what she wants its what you want at the end of the day, and you seem pretty unsure about the whole thing so right off the bat thats a sure fire reason not to go down the marrage road yet.

hell married by x-mas!!! fistly how old is this girl your dating??

if shes 29-30 + she is probabley at that point in her life where shes like "oh sht im not getting any more atractive by the day and i want to have kids before im to old"
this is the scenario that i can garantee 70%-80% of women go through, i even had a conversation with two women about this same point 2 weeks back.
Guys can have kids whenever. 60 if you like, our looks are far less important to us than they are to women and even when were in our 40's we can get with atractive girls in there 20's. for women this is not the case.

let me know if this is the case???

be a man as she said and dont give in to her selfish demands.
its a subtle demand designed to lower yourself and standing in her eyes, and get to you.
you have years ahead of you, so dont do anything you regret. if she loves you then she will understand if yournot ready for that type of commitment yet.
hell even say i need to get a job and sort myself out financialy before i get married etc... that will at least give you time to make your decision.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your first mistake was playing "house" with her. it won't be your last.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps her goal is to have lots of kiddies fast so that you can get food stamps with all the lack of employment going on there?
haha

ok sorry for the little joke there, but come on, you aren't working and she's trying to force you into planning a wedding and knocking her up. then what?
if you aren't working, who will pay for these kids?
does she plan to quit her job to stay home with them?
not only is she trying to shame you into marrying her and having kids when you aren't ready, she's also trying to force you into employment to support it all.

her "life" goals aren't very smart or planned out.
her "feelings" and "love" for these unborn kids (that she dreams of) aren't going to pay the bills either.

coronaflash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your out.

i've read all the posts and to be honest with my limited experience i think she wants you out.

You have no job, living with her and not sure about marriage, and she lays down the law about marriage and Kids. Definitely think she want you to runaway!! Just my two cents worth.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Classic shaming technique, and from what I can gather from your post, she thoroughly controls the frame - or at least believes she does due to your own inability to seize it that she's comfortable in issuing overt ultimatums that you concede to her frame long term. This of course now casts any future relationship in her frame. NEXT.
Beat me to it.

NEXT, for the reason above.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Op. You don't even have a job and you live with her ? She pays all the bills, while you are on the couch the whole day ?

I think you should get your life together and THEN thinking what do you want from life.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why you dont' get in a relationship utnil you have your house in order.

I don't see a way this ends up in a positive way

if you wanted to actually marry her, you would not have made the post in the first place

you have no money, no place to go and a woman giving you the "choice", knowing it's really not a choice beucase you can't go anywhere.

she's probably thinking "who else is going to want your broke jobless ass?"

there is no real love there, love is when you mutually respect each other. she doesn't respect you in the sense she thinks she brings more to the table than you do, beucase ifs he didnt' she wouldnt' be talking to you like a 15 year old.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to read this:

[URL="http://roissy.wordpress.com[/URL]

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Then stop wasting her time and your time and move on. If you dont share the same goals I dont quite see the reason why you would continue the relationship. It means you are at different stages in your life.
Exactly!

Get a job! Move out! And learn the

Iron Rule of Tomassi #4
NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.