Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So my friend didn't introduce me

NotaNewbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and my friend was just hanging out chilling, and talking. It started to get late so I decided to go home, I didn't have a subway fare that day so my friend was going to swipe me in with his fare he decided he wanted to wait for the subway with me because it was so late. His friend (The HB) came into the station to take the subway too (but she was going the other direction), and they started having small talk like i wasn't there.. She then said "Well i have to get going what are you doing here?" and thats when i had my only chance to say something and i said "he's here waiting with me for the train" with a smile and she just said "oh" and proceeded to get into the station. So my question is.. Next time I'm in a situation like this what is the proper way to introduce my and self and make small talk?

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounded like you were purposely excluded.

They probably have a thing for one another.

Don't worry about it, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

NotaNewbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
It sounded like you were purposely excluded.

They probably have a thing for one another.
They hardly know each other.. They know each other from one of their friend that introduce them so its not like they know each other.. and i know for a fact she doesn't have a thing for him. The only reason i cant get her out of my head is because shes a 8 and i cant believe i let that get away..

cyraid

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, I'm NotaNewbie" Anyone?

But yeah I know what you mean, I hate friends who are gay like that.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh its all right. Friends are supposed to piss you off every now and then. Otherwise they're not your friend.

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey wasup, Im swifty.

seeings as my friend isn't gonna introduce me here *shoot him a glance* I'll have to do it myself *smile*

repeat again "Im swifty". she'll probably laugh.

and then lata

"yeah yeah, he was just bein a ****. I think he has like the hots for you or somethin"

that should blow him out of the water and bingo your in. but if its a good friend i wouldn't.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swifTy said:
hey wasup, Im swifty.

seeings as my friend isn't gonna introduce me here *shoot him a glance* I'll have to do it myself *smile*

repeat again "Im swifty". she'll probably laugh.

and then lata

"yeah yeah, he was just bein a ****. I think he has like the hots for you or somethin"

that should blow him out of the water and bingo your in. but if its a good friend i wouldn't.
Mad rep points for this one. :up:

You show confidence and make your friend look like an insecure little creep. As they say all is fair in love and war.

Reaction score
You can't make every moment a sosuave encounter. :rolleyes:

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some friends never introduce me to their female friends either - only if we hangout with them. But if they just bump into each other somewhere and small talk they usually don't introduce me, so I guess I should get some new friends. :whistle:

I say live with it. Some people are like that. You can easily just chime in and introduce yourself as I usually do. Just go ahead when you get the chance take their hand and shake it 'hey I'm smooth, I'm ____'s friend."

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever happened to bros before a gardening instrument?

By just being a little b***h to your friend because he may have slighted you, like swifTy suggested, it just shows YOU as an insecure little boy who wants approval so bad you're willing to stab your friend/buddy in the back to get it.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You can't make every moment a sosuave encounter. :rolleyes:
Agree. Certain things need not be discuss on SS.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had that happen to me recently...so i just started asking her questions and talking to her without even asking for her name. I wasnt really interested so i didnt care enough to get her name besides it seemed like he had the hots for her so that made it a even a bigger no no. I follow "bros before hoes" especially if the girl isnt anything special.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people these days are borderline socially retarded. Too much time spent on the internet.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
Whatever happened to bros before a gardening instrument?

By just being a little b***h to your friend because he may have slighted you, like swifTy suggested, it just shows YOU as an insecure little boy who wants approval so bad you're willing to stab your friend/buddy in the back to get it.
An insecure little boy that will be nailing your friend tonight.... :crackup:

Seriously i'm having less and less male friends these days. They're just not as good as pvssy is to me. The better i get the more guys start hating... because they see the attention i get from women and my guy friends, well **** half em just want to use me for girls.

I have my buddies that i would never do that to, but that's a small few.