Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So much Disrespect

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why, but reading post on this site make me mad and confused. Now this isnt another rant.

My question is that "How can girls blow away guys so easily, if one thing isnt perfect or exact, or they dont like about the guy?"

In other words "How are they so quick to reject?"
Dont they also want men in their lives, unless they have so many that they dont care about one guy?

You would assume that a girl who doesnt have a bf would like a man to approach her and even though he was akward that he at least made the attempt to talk to her and make chit chat that she would be happy.

it turn out that unless your super confident, and have tremendous game, your not even getting your foot in the door, forget f*kin girls.

If i was to meet a girl and there was a slight perosnality trait which I didnt like, or if she wanst as attractive as I would want her to be, I still wouldnt discredit her. I would want to make out and go out with her as long as she was nice and decent.
But girls have such strict standards, if your hair is too short or too long, whether you wear slacks or jeans, at a club if you asked a girl "do you want to dance?" or "hey lets dance?" yes the second sounds more confident, but it really makes no diffrence, but girls go ga-ga over this sh*t.

"How can they afford to play such games, when they are single and alone as we are?"

Unless there those alpha males whom they just keep looking for and the rest is just riff raff. Is this their thinking?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ladies that you are referring to have guys through themselves at their feet. Women get fed up with chumps and boys. They want a man who knows what they are doing,and can reassure them that they are the women and we are the man. Yes, I know it unfair how we may not think of one thing as "next" material and they may,but you have to accept it and move on.

boulepiquante

Banned
Reaction score
i agree
women are pathetic
but one thing i ve noticed is that couples very often tie in in looks and intellect
so if you rate yorself as 7 you shoulg for a h7 or 8 but not over
ifyou are a sportsman a she is a seamster forget it

look at tour parents and think
do they match in looks and intellect?

ACTUALLY Y THOUGHTS R JUST THOUGHTS

jt4aa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by boulepiquante
i agree
women are pathetic
but one thing i ve noticed is that couples very often tie in in looks and intellect
so if you rate yorself as 7 you shoulg for a h7 or 8 but not over
ifyou are a sportsman a she is a seamster forget it

look at tour parents and think
do they match in looks and intellect?

ACTUALLY Y THOUGHTS R JUST THOUGHTS
I don't agree with that

Thats like saying that if your born working class then you should stay working class and never ever try to improve your status.

Know your place sure but also aim high and do what ever the **** you can to get there - With women that means approaching the girls that make your bodly tingle and not just settling for an average woman. ;)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had this feeling before too, that even average women can blow off a guy because they aren't a hunk or something.

The thing is, I think what is happening is you aren't breaking down the ***** shield. Or the girls you are talking to are in a relationship already. See girls that really have boyfriends, still like to be flirted with and they will shoot guys down (even those that are better than their boyfriends) for the ego boost.

This is why ****y and funny feels so good. It shows you aren't taking their ****.

And this is also why approaching tons of girls is important.

One thing that happens alot of times, is if you talk to a girl for a while and they kind of blow you off, just go up to the next girls even if they are right nearby.

For instance, I talked to several groups of hot girls Saturday, and one group was friendly for a while but wasn't giving me much of an opening to progress, so I kindly exited and went to my friend who was talking with some other girls. The funny part is the girls that I was talking to before, kept looking over several times as we made those girls laugh. I thought that was pretty interesting.

Exploit the fact that women are insanely jealous of each other.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
I have had this feeling before too, that even average women can blow off a guy because they aren't a hunk or something.

The thing is, I think what is happening is you aren't breaking down the ***** shield. Or the girls you are talking to are in a relationship already. See girls that really have boyfriends, still like to be flirted with and they will shoot guys down (even those that are better than their boyfriends) for the ego boost.

This is why ****y and funny feels so good. It shows you aren't taking their ****.

And this is also why approaching tons of girls is important.

One thing that happens alot of times, is if you talk to a girl for a while and they kind of blow you off, just go up to the next girls even if they are right nearby.

For instance, I talked to several groups of hot girls Saturday, and one group was friendly for a while but wasn't giving me much of an opening to progress, so I kindly exited and went to my friend who was talking with some other girls. The funny part is the girls that I was talking to before, kept looking over several times as we made those girls laugh. I thought that was pretty interesting.

Exploit the fact that women are insanely jealous of each other.
Aye this is true. My bro and is girlfriend go out clubbing and chat up the oppersite sex just for kicks. I dont agree with it. Its leading people on but a hell of alot of couples do it. Its an ego boost. Leading on single people just to shoot them down.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most direct and obviouse quotes I remember from a book I read said something like:

"she can't have sex with EVERY guy that goes up to her. She has to be selective."

This is so true, HB8.5+ girls get approached all the time. And they get pretty sick of it after a while.

But it gives them power. Alot of guys are intimidated by this power, but if you think about it, you can fully use it to your advantage!

Think about it, what happens when you take power away from someone who is so used to having it???

They will do everything they can to get it back! Even if it means sleeping with you.

The way to do it is to NOT do what every other guy does and feed their ego. You must go in, and take that power away from them. Make them qualify themselves to you! Make them think you dont want them.

This is fully evident in the group dynamics stuff. If you go in and ignore the most stunning one, SHE WILL WANT YOU! because every other AFC goes in, ignores the rest and goes straight for the target.

Believe me, women are much much more stupid than we think.

I mean take the "Jelouse girlfriend" opener. How stupid is that!?!?! and yet it works 100% and they love it!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing of what you listed makes up good reason for not trying.

And rejection doesn't mean that she didn't like the egoboost. I like to bring positive feelings on people, don't you?

And finally, quantity is on to your advantage. :)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash
Believe me, women are much much more stupid than we think.
Men too :)

Think about it, what happens when you take power away from someone who is so used to having it???

They will do everything they can to get it back! Even if it means sleeping with you.
I like to make that power thing to take a hike and have a mutual relationship going. I push, they pull. They push, I pull. In a playful, joking way it's hella fun :) -- But power struggles are not fun. :(

The way to do it is to NOT do what every other guy does and feed their ego. You must go in, and take that power away from them. Make them qualify themselves to you! Make them think you dont want them.
Why make them think I don't want them if I do? Why walk in circles when a straight line goes more efficiently and faster? I can't understand this thing. That was precisely the reason that made me stuck for so long. Well, if I'm that much of a challenge why do I want to be with someone anyway?

Getting to know someone is meant to be just this. You get to know someone, duh. There are likings and dislikings, and you put your seal of approval or not. I don't like putting seals of approval on girls just because of looks, but you gotta be interested in something, else you wouldn't be initiating. So all man line up to talk to her. But are you like the others? Do you NEED her or do you want to know *ANOTHER* pretty girl to see if she *fits* you? Do you want to know if you can give her something positive, meaningful? if she can do the same for you? If you are just after sex it's one thing to her (and to you), but if you want a connection so you can have a great EXPERIENCE (and that includes sex)... it's another thing to both of you!

I see negative feelings coming from this board, HO's and stuff. I was one of the guys who kept flaming. HO HO HO. BU HO HO.

Oh crap. Fvcked up stuff. -- There ARE bad women out there. But if their ego is that big you can't even talk to her, why bother? Some girls will APPRECIATE what you have to offer, and for me making someone feel HAPPY and SPECIAL makes me HAPPY and SPECIAL. It's not something that I do nice-guy style, it really pays to me. Why bother with a girl who is all about the EGO? "you're the number #8209372 who just approached me TODAY, thank you!" -- well, glad to see I boosted your ego. Nice to bring good emotions on people. Let's see what more can I do for people today!!

So I beg you to get rid of that attitude. It made me the same angry AFC with a DJ grrrr-titude thinking girls are evil so we better learn to deal with it. They can be bad, but when you seize the power of walking away and having OPTIONS you just relax, cause you can just... say bye and go to another one :)

And I don't know how I put it, but all this is not meant as a flame, ok?

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see that your new to this site, women are spoil, they have hunderds of men kissing their ass everyday, think of women as men who just want more power, if you look in the history books, many men who fear if another man would become more power then him or become a problem to his power, would kill that man. Many men who losted a fight would ethier kill theirselfs or would be looked down in shame. I notice this with women, if a man has a higher status then her she will throw herself on to him. In the Art of War, sun tzu says that if you understand yourself and your enemy then you have no battle to fear.

For as far as you can go, height as always been a way of power. City's don't built skyscrapers just for more room, but for power. To have to tallest building as a way of saying I'm the best. Even as I improve I notice the increase of women, also drama queens and attention seekers.

If you stop to think real hard about it, we are better than some famous people, many famous people are clueless with women and end up getting half their money tooken by a gold diggers.

My point is that we believe nice girls are mature, honest and will not have major issues. This is false because everygirl has a issue, and it's up to you if you want to deal with that issue she has or say next.

"With great power comes great responsibility"
The problem with becoming a DJ is that you attarct many girls inculding the one's you should be avoiding and when a girl meets this guy and thinks ( wow he different ) wants to do whatever it takes so she can learn how to play a guy like that until she gets the power she had back and the increase of her ego.

Remember this is a Game.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
but still

I mean..all this philosophy is great and sh*t... but when its game time bit8ches just want a hunk and your powerless, because they are approached all the time, seriously, do you realize that we really have no power, we throw ourselves at the mercy of women everytime we approach a hb 8 or over.

I mean, you walk over to her to chit chat, she knows you want to fu*k her, you know, you want to fuc*k her. How can she NOT know that you like her just like all the other guys. Why settle for a guy that looks decent when she can get with a guy with blue eyes and blond hair, who has long hair and not short.

You can play your games and C&F all you want, your still not getting any girls, if your average.

Its like girls are either getting it from the alphas all the time and we just sit on the sidelines or they can hold off on their need or want, and be selective instead.

Like why can girls shoot down guys so fast? Im still confused and angered.

Arent we all lonely, girls and guys?, I mean I see all the fu*kin songs on the radio about guys complaining and moaning about how cruel and mean thier last gf was, or how they miss the love of their life. All that emo crap. I walk around and alot of guys are single most of the time. Yet only a few guys have a roster of girls, they date someone new every month. There just good with girls. the alpha guys.

For a average guy, its a tough place to find love or sex whatever your looking for.

I would love to have a good looking girlfriend. But probelm is that we guys place so much emphasis on looks we actually fu*k ourselves over bcuz all girls think they have to do is look pretty for us to kiss thier as*. I see girls use thier looks as a way to manipulate and control men, cuz we bow down to what good looks mean to us.

Why cant girls be nice when I walk up to them and say "hi, hows your day." "hi, whats your name?" then to have her smile and chit chat with you.

It seems like they have this power over us men and I hate it like hell, like I feel like Im begging for their approval and i really hate that feeling. I feel this way because Im not alpha or animalistic by nature, im shy and reserved and quiet, and I hate having to always not measure up to what her standards are. Its like rying to get on the basketball team but never making the cut. Unless I sound like james bond and unless Im 200 lbs thats funny super confident and amazing at almost every single thing in the world, then the girl thinks "okay yes i will laugh at your jokes even if they arent funny, and I will like you and suk your sh*t too"

I admit, Im not special, or a don Juan, or a pimp, or confident, or w/e, I also get nervous talking to girls, just like most men do, I know there some guys out there that feel nervous or afraid, Im sure most guys do. Im not the funniest guy or the most built up guy or w/e that women look for. It seems for an average man to get a women the standards are still high.

But where do women get this power to deny us men, who do the approaching and put ourselves on the line when they are really scared to do it themselves, and then have them tell us, "ah your not manly enough, I just dont feel it for him" even though you try your hardest to take her out, make her feel comfortable..etc.

I think we have a group of people, not ALL women, but women who realize that they have this edge over men in this society, who take advantage over a good thing. We are good men, who love our women and want to be nice and caring for them. BUt yet we get blown off because we never make the cut or arent good enough for them.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I bet you are one of those guys who think they are being so nice, and not realizing how they are being so greedy and lazy.

The funny thing is, you relate things differently than other people, I've had your thoughts going through my head, and it blew my mind, when I learned how to REALLY be nice.

You can see what they're doing, why not imitate them, or interact with the way THEY think? They try with you, if you give them the slightest effort. I've acted like the crazy man on the block, giving random people about 2 seconds of my time, for HOURS, talking to hundreds of random people... some people literally stop in the tracks and follow me instead of doing their own thing.

This is something every girl can see, they can see when a guy stop believing that girls THINK they have all this power. Most don't have any, they are always looking for more, and can never find it. They stop wasting their time with boring guys, and go for the more exciting ones, the guys who want to change themselves, and ask for help.

It's surprisingly funny after you get to know these, "alpha males" and "Super hot babes" that inside, most are pretty screwed up. They think they are being nice as well, they stop and give respect to those who deserve it...

Even the evil guys, they turn into little wusses, some of the biggest guys you know, are only doing this stuff for their mothers sake. They are just doing what they are told...

Than guys like you, who have been given a choice, come along. You come out and complain, about the smallest most useless pains you have. Like that princess, with the damned pea 30 mattresses down, it's pathetic.

In fact, it's ridiculous. It calls for ridicule, and for people to test your mead... it's funnier when the person runs away from their problems, you know the saying you can't help somebody, unless they want to help themselves first.

It's a good thing you are asking though, denial is the first stage of the steps into mediocrity. Accepting the facts, is the first step in the opposite direction.

Just keep talking, don't ignore your questions, or our silence. Somebody will answer if you can ask in the right way.

If you want different answers, or to know how you are thinking right now, in any way, just tell us some of your interests... I'll point you in the right direction...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy oh boy you have some serious confidence problems. And, you are letting women control your emotions - very un-DJ.

ethnomethod is right... this is so AFC you should be mocked for such a woman-like post. Not flamed, just scolded for being such a wuss - call it "constructive criticism".

Sounds like you have some DJ homework to do, that's all.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm..

I've had confidence problems since start of High School. I dont think I can help myself. Do you think I should find some professional help?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh... gaaawwwd!

Read the DJ bible. Do the Boot Camp.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ssj245
My question is that "How can girls blow away guys so easily, if one thing isnt perfect or exact, or they dont like about the guy?"

In other words "How are they so quick to reject?"

The simple answer to your question is "because they can". They have options and can afford to be selective. This is also why they test guys too.

The problem is, there are so many fakes out there: guys who pretend to be something they're not to get a woman's approval and trick her into bed. Women know this and they're on their guard. They will make exceptions for guys' faults or differencs, just as long as they are genuine.

"How can they afford to play such games, when they are single and alone as we are?"
Women would much rather be single than be with a fraud or someone who is going to disappoint or emotionally hurt them.

Women have a huge arsenal of games and it's usually because they want attention or power. But they only work if guys allow them to work and take all their drama seriously. Once you get caught up in them, women know they can control you and will use to you to feed their egos. However, once you start dismissing these games and refuse to take part they lose their power. If a girl gives me a hard time or starts with her games, I usually tell them "I'm gonna go. I'll catch up with you at a better time" and refuse to participate.

Generally though, being selective isn't exclusive to women. Men with value or "Don Juans" get the same priviledge. We have options and the skills to meet more women, so we have no reason to settle for anyone who falls below our standards.

Right now, I have a girlfriend, but if she hurt or disrespected me badly, I'd drop her without looking back, then probably hook up with one of my other eligible options a few days later.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why cant girls be nice when I walk up to them and say "hi, hows your day." "hi, whats your name?" then to have her smile and chit chat with you.
The strange thing is this is exactly what does happen for me and I never get shot down as badly as many of the guys here talk about. I think a lot has to do with your mentality and approach. I mean, if you're going in there hoping to be approved and accepted, you're sure to look like another chump. If you go in there confident, carefree, with the idea of qualifying HER, it makes a difference.

The first time I ever spoke to my last girlfriend, she'd been invited out with some friend's friends. I went upto her and said "We haven't spoken yet, I'm Jariel" and I shook her hand. I then told her jokingly I was bored of the others and I'd decided she was going to be my new best friend. I had her hooked straight away with that, we got into a light conversation and it all developed from there.

Even if you have to open with some kind of overconfident line like I did, it's much better than going upto her hoping for her acceptance.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna aim for the brain on this one...No keyboard jockey sh1t here, this is from my own life experience...

You sound like you have no power...This is how you get power...

1. Work out, your mind and body will change

2. Work on body language, some of it will change when you gain
muscle

3. Improve your appearance, dress better, etc.

When you do these 3 things, there will be women that are gonna be attracted to you...So go up and talk with them and whatever, and youll realize that you have power because you choose whether or not if they can be with you...After awhile, youll get more confident and broads can see that you have power, and more girls are gonna like you...I think thats the problem with most dudes, they dont do through these steps...Even though I got my issues, my cousin told me to do those 3 things and it worked for me...

And another thing, girls make your life more complicated, so you need to have the additude like is this girl worth complicating things for...When you have all of this toghter, youll have power and youll be more attractive...