Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So let's say there's a girl you know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Average looking,nice tits,allright face,you two talk back and forth,she just got out of a relationship,you think about asking her to have sex with you. Like and fwb thing. I mean,could it work? Worst is,she hates me and doesn't talk to me anymore,which I doubt would happen,or she just says no and goes on this long winded rant about blah blah blah.

Or with any girl,do you just tell em you like em?

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader

u must be very very very dumb....

how many times has this been written about and you still ask about it

i used to feel sorry for you and felt some people where harsh to you but now im starting to agree with them..

stop wasting everyones time!

Reaction score
what? what did I say wrong?

What? You can't ask someone that? Isn't that how it works? What am I not getting here?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck off crimsonking. dont play this coy bullsh!t, fvck off is all i need to say

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
capedcrusadrer

your asking questions that has been answered over and over and over in other posts..

no one has time for helping you when you are asking such STUPID questions..

you really need to relax more and think hard about your good qualities and try to maximise them.. this will help you alot in life because it will help you realise you have alot to offer people.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
Average looking,nice tits,allright face,you two talk back and forth,she just got out of a relationship,you think about asking her to have sex with you. Like and fwb thing. I mean,could it work? Worst is,she hates me and doesn't talk to me anymore,which I doubt would happen,or she just says no and goes on this long winded rant about blah blah blah.

Or with any girl,do you just tell em you like em?
haha good luck with that. who ASKS a girl to have sex with them?

Reaction score
CapedCrusader, you are now probably going to receive last piece of advice that will be directed to you in a humane fashion:

Stop posting, start reading.

Browse through the Archive of this forum, as well as the tips section. Read the posts that are linked in the DJ Bible. Read the posts by Pook and Anti-Dump. Do a search for The Book Of Pook and download it. Much wisdom that one contains. Buy some self-help books whose titles you find recommended in the posts you encounter. And read them.

Then get off the forum and go out there and experience life. Don't use all the tricks you just read about, just do what you think is right. Fall flat on your face many times you will, and this is good. You will learn from it. You'll soon recognize what is said in all the material you just read and you'll change.

This will take a year minimum. Expect it to take two at least. Maybe three.

Hey, what can I say? Change takes time. If you aren't willing to change, then you better start being happy as you are now. Is that what you are? Happy?

But the key is: stop posting here and stop asking for help. It's of no use anymore, people aren't going to help someone who doesn't show signs that he's helping himself. You'll just attract more flak and flame. And rightly so.

Now, whenever you feel down and confused, come here and read inspirational posts again to elevate your spirit. But don't post. You're on your own. That's an important lesson you must learn:

Expect nothing from anyone but yourself.

Depend on nobody but yourself.

You create your life because everyone else is busy creating theirs.

Go out, live your life, make it the life you dream of and report back when you have done so.

Or get professional help. A counselor or a coach, to guide you. You won't really find that here.

DO IT.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.