Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So, let me just get this straight. When women flake on you

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
it means, she is seeing/screwing with another guy. In General.. now, does this mean, she is screwing with the that one particular dude over and over or is she usually sleeping AROUND with multiple guys? Thanks

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman flakes on you, it means she has a low interest level in you. It has nothing to do with seeing another man. She could be sleeping with no one at the time and still flake on you. Or she could be sleeping with 10 other dudes and wants to make it 11.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Well, the thing is, i know this chick has HIGH interest level in me. She would always answer my calls, and call me on late at night. Weekdays and weekends but would never have the time to go out with me. Well, maybe this one time. She called me on a saturday around 6pm and wanted to go see a movie with me but i said "sorry, i already have plans, u shouldve callled me earlier. I told u to tell me 3 days before"

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
verysuave.....

Women are sexual beings, and your interaction with them in the beginning should be very sexual based. A subtle sexual state, non-verbally doing sexual things....basically, everything sexual.

When on the phone with her, lead her to phone sex and get her having it with you over the phone. Just be very sexual and this won't be a problem.

Then make plans not to "date" but for you guys to actually do the real thing.

After you have had sex with her, THEN start making date plans.

Women flake on guys, NOT because women are evil, NOT because she was quote on quote "sick that day," but because there's another guy that you don't know about, doing exactly what I just described above with her. So she has more exciting things to do....

Sexual=Exciting....

Please remember that, so you can have more fun and success in your dating life.

- DJF

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
it seems things have reversed. I thought it would be "dating" first then efing. At least for the most part

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
verysuave you said,

"it seems things have reversed. I thought it would be "dating" first then efing. At least for the most part"

I'm in Sales, I'm a Sales guy lol. I love my industry.

But see, I would never be successful in sales if I didn't KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES.

Most guys have no idea, that TODAY, it's SEX FIRST, Relationships second.

A woman today wants to know that you can please her sexually FIRST, before she even thinks about seriously dating and getting into a relationship with you.

And you know why? Because women have grown out of really NEEDING men. I mean today, a woman can hold any position, make as much cash, and basically has the same amount of opportunity as men do.

So unlike yesterday, when a woman's survival depended on a GREAT relationship with a man, that is not the deal today.

Women can survive without men.

So what's going on today? Well.....women haven't stopped loving dyck my friend.

And now they are looking to see, "Who can give me the greatest sexual experience? Both mental and physical."

A sexual male is the one that women will flock to first. That guy usually gets laid a good amount, but he might see that he can't find a great relationship though. He might feel used for his penis after a while ( I speak from experience).

So the sexual male, now that he can get laid, now he must filter the forest to find women that are indeed capable of supporting and nurting his life for a relationship, but that would be difficult, oh it's possible now, but it's a little difficult.

But getting laid...today? Lol, the only people that complain about not getting enough azz are the males that have no sexuality whatsoever.

- DJF

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
holy sh1t, where have i been.. I thought chicks wanted relationship first then efing..

Well shi1t, ive been in this cave and had no idea the whole time. No wonder, chicks ive been talking to think im gay or something cuz, i tell them "oh lets go out and watch a movie, etc etc"

Well, now.. things have been different after i read your post. Example:

This chick at work, always flirt with me and would say shi1t like: "OMG our song was on the radio"

So today, I came back with a "Yeah, I have his CD in my car, lets go listen to it there". I said it in a sarcastic, jokingly,confident tone.

Well, interesting reply you gave me. THANKS!

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
John-467 said:
verysuave you said,

"it seems things have reversed. I thought it would be "dating" first then efing. At least for the most part"

I'm in Sales, I'm a Sales guy lol. I love my industry.

But see, I would never be successful in sales if I didn't KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES.

Most guys have no idea, that TODAY, it's SEX FIRST, Relationships second.

A woman today wants to know that you can please her sexually FIRST, before she even thinks about seriously dating and getting into a relationship with you.

And you know why? Because women have grown out of really NEEDING men. I mean today, a woman can hold any position, make as much cash, and basically has the same amount of opportunity as men do.

So unlike yesterday, when a woman's survival depended on a GREAT relationship with a man, that is not the deal today.

Women can survive without men.

So what's going on today? Well.....women haven't stopped loving dyck my friend.

And now they are looking to see, "Who can give me the greatest sexual experience? Both mental and physical."

A sexual male is the one that women will flock to first. That guy usually gets laid a good amount, but he might see that he can't find a great relationship though. He might feel used for his penis after a while ( I speak from experience).

So the sexual male, now that he can get laid, now he must filter the forest to find women that are indeed capable of supporting and nurting his life for a relationship, but that would be difficult, oh it's possible now, but it's a little difficult.

But getting laid...today? Lol, the only people that complain about not getting enough azz are the males that have no sexuality whatsoever.

- DJF
And would you say that there are women out there who would talk to you about having sex with you UPFRONT?

Or you invite them over but don't state the obvious and just say something like "hey, lets go back to my car/place and check out my cd collection" ????

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get a number from a set, and she flakes for the day 2, somewhere in your initial set, you have screwed up. It's that simple.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no one has answered his question so...

A woman basically flakes for many different reasons. So many variables an this is why its impossible to lay every girl you approach.

Some common reasons
- There Buying temperature was up when you got the # but now there at home bored an there buying temperature isn't where it was when you had the #. (Buying temperature is really "Interest level" There is no such thing as a interest level that is static. Interest level can go up one second and lost interest the second after)
- They don't know you (Some girls will really forget who you are an you'll have to have good phone game to get a meet up)
- Genuinely busy

Anyway there are ways you can reduce flaking though
1. Qualification - That is huge an this is where you actually get attraction that is solid because she now knows why you like her.
2. Good Vibe - If your having a lot of fun and having a great time she is going to want to meet up again
3. Venue Changing - This also can help moving them around
4. Qualify when going for the # close
5. Grounding Identity - Thats what its called in MM, basically the story of how you got to where you are. There should be a short version and a long version. This alone can get her wanting to speak on the phone with you.

Overall if you cover those bases mainly Qualification then you will lower your flake rate a whole lot. But its impossible to get every girl to come out due to so many variables. You never know if she is moving tomorrow, if she is going away, if she has a bf, etc.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet new girls, I close them on the first meeting often. The second probably slightly more often. It's almost always happened by the third meeting.

The exception to this is people who are in my social circle or work or classes who I have regular contact with as a matter of course. Again, once in an isolation location, sex shold happen quickly, it's simply that I meet these people in non-isolation locations that prolongs it. Women need sex badly. As far as dating someone over an extended period of time waiting for sex, I would write that off as a friend.