Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I've stopped seeing all girls except 1, wonder where this'll go?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you may know I recently hooked up with a damn hottie. We've been hanging out for a couple weeks now (close to 3) and things are great. There's no label or anything, and I did have a couple other girls I've been hanging with prior to meeting her, but since we met up I just haven't had the desire to pursue others. One girl I used to hang out with still won't leave me alone. Hell, I even get girls opening me on myspace now. And not single mommies either, fresh hotties. I just don't seem to give a sh!t.

Why?

Honestly because I'm comparing them and the girl I'm seeing now is way hotter than all those. Now I'm not going oneitis or anything, if we stopped talking tomorrow I'd be perfectly fine, but I have voluntarily stopped seeing other girls because frankly they're just not as hot. I have a feeling sex with em would be lame compared to what I'm getting now.

I dunno, maybe I'm just rambling, maybe she's getting to me cause she keeps doing these nice things and is sexy as fvck, but has anyone just voluntarily dropped other girls to date one? Not exclusively or anything, but just not had the desire to actively seek out new ones?

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot isn't everything, playah.

Sicx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its normal to give some girls more time then others depending on how much you like them and such.

I understand your putting aside your other girls because their not as hot, but are you putting aside searching for new ones.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Force yourself to see other girls, just to have the abundance mindset. To expand your options just in case things don't work out now. By seeing other girls you also prevent yourself from getting one-itis, and avoid wimpy/wussy behaviors.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suggest seeing other girls and keeping them in the shuffle. Back in the day, I had the option to spin a few plates but I abandoned the others for this one girl in particular because we were both so attracted to eachother.

It didn't work out with her (it got kinda messy actually) and now I'm dying to go back out with one of the girls I rejected previously.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
As some of you may know I recently hooked up with a damn hottie. We've been hanging out for a couple weeks now (close to 3) and things are great. There's no label or anything, and I did have a couple other girls I've been hanging with prior to meeting her, but since we met up I just haven't had the desire to pursue others. One girl I used to hang out with still won't leave me alone. Hell, I even get girls opening me on myspace now. And not single mommies either, fresh hotties. I just don't seem to give a sh!t.

Why?

Honestly because I'm comparing them and the girl I'm seeing now is way hotter than all those. Now I'm not going oneitis or anything, if we stopped talking tomorrow I'd be perfectly fine, but I have voluntarily stopped seeing other girls because frankly they're just not as hot. I have a feeling sex with em would be lame compared to what I'm getting now.

I dunno, maybe I'm just rambling, maybe she's getting to me cause she keeps doing these nice things and is sexy as fvck, but has anyone just voluntarily dropped other girls to date one? Not exclusively or anything, but just not had the desire to actively seek out new ones?
You gotta look past those proper t!tties and all that a$$. So what if she is "hotter" than, the other girls. Looks only go so far.. How is her personaility. Is she fun to hang out with? Does she make you feel good? One guy I know is dating this girl just because she is hot. You know what? She is a fvcking b!tch and control freak. Just make sure you are making the right choice.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I should probably elaborate. Yes there's more than just looks. She's fun (and funny) as hell and we always have a good time. Just with everything else going on in my life right now (new job, my business, school, lifting) I don't have as much time to go out and game a bunch of girls. I have maybe 2 nights a week I can do anything. I even spend weekends working.

I'm not actively looking. I'm still doing my myspace thing (kinda hard not to talk to hb's when they send YOU messages), but not really meeting anyone off there. Just keeping some girls "bookmarked" that I can try and follow up on if things don't work out. It's like ... having options without actually banging lots of chicks. As far as the variety thing goes, as I mentioned earlier the sex is fvcking nuts and she's definitely satisfying me. So I really have no desire (at this point) to go fvck other girls. We'll see how tight her game is though.

I'm not really torn or anything, just wanted to get some opinions - being contemplative if you will.