So is this woman losing interest, playing games or both?

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this has been beaten to death, but I'm always curious to see how you all view this type of situation. This is lengthy so only read this if you've some input for me or if you're bored :crackup:

Yesterday, I had to drop my car off to get a body kit and rims so my girl and I hung out for about 4 hours or so. She took me out to eat on her college campus(she paid for lunch and we go to different schools but they're within 20 miles of each other. She's taking a semester off - I'm working on my masters) and everything was good. I thanked her and when I put my arm around her she always puts hers around mine, but she didn't. Also she kept distancing herself from me when we walked. After we left her campus we flirted some and I told her we should get down tonight which she replied "ok." She also mentioned she might be hanging out with her friends so I told her I'd probably hang with mine for a few then we can get together.

That night, she texted to see what I was up to and I was hanging out with some friends. Told her I'd be back around 12. It seemed kind of wierd she didn't reply so about 12:20ish I called her to see if she still wanted to hook up and she acted all non chalant about it claiming to be tired and having to be at work early in the morning, but it was up to me. Since she was clearly acting like she didn't want sex I pretty much just let it go and told her I'd talk to her tommorrow. 4 mins later she calls back wanting to meet up at a store so I told her "sure." When I got to the store I told her lets go back to my place and again she acted non chalant. Now I'm of the mindset when a chick clearly shows that she doesn't want it, I don't work for it especially when they're suppose to be my "girlfriend." I may have messed up a little and showed my disgust a bit for her wasting my time, but pretty much gave her a hug and told her I'd get up with her tommorrow.

She then starts saying "no ..no" and makes herself feel obligated to go back with me cause she knows I'm upset. She wouldn't take no for an answer so she hops in my car then we go back to my place. When we get there she's slow to take her shoes off and keeps giving me this puppy dog look. I knew she didn't want it that night so I told her lets go back to the store. She kept crying saying she didn't want me to be upset so lets have sex, she didn't want to lose me and she just wants to make me happy. Since it was clear she didn't want it I just told her we'd be fine and we should go.

Fast forward, back at the store - She told me she just hasn't had energy lately. She started a new job not too long ago and the hours are demanding, however, she didn't have to work that day but she did pull a 12 hour shift the previous night. When she got off that night she came over and went straight to sleep which is understandable. Also, it's been like a week since we've done anything(she came off her period a few days ago). However she was still willing to give it to me despite that, but it turned me off big time knowing she didn't want it so I didn't follow through. Btw, during all of this bs chit chat she was crying and clearly upset but I intervened and told her to stop and don't worry about it.

Now what happened after may be my fault, but I had been drinking a little and generally have a "don't give a fvck" attitude when it comes to this girl. Knowing that I straight up told her what we have is cool and fun, but I can't take her seriously. I then say it must be her age. I then busted her on what went down at her school(which I shouldn't have, but it's done). Her only reply, "I'm trying. I don't want to lose you.." and all of the other stuff I'm sure some of you have all become accustom to hearing. We talked for so long it's ridiculous at this time it's damn near 3am and she had to be to work in the morning so I asked if she was waiting so long for me just to end the relationship. In the past I've told this chick I don't trust her and now I'm telling her I can't take what we have seriously. I asked her why she puts up with it and she claims because "she cares so much about me, etc" Clearly insecurity issues on her part and on mine for sure to keep this piece of tail around.

She's a piece of tail to me, but I'd be lying if I said I don't care about her. This chick has introduced me to her family/friends, always spends money on me and takes me out. In reality we do have a formal relationship. I have others for sure and assume she does as well, but that's only because I think the worst of her even if it may not be the case.

Why do I keep her around? She amuses me and I find it funny and somewhat intoxicating that I wouldn't care if I never hooked up with her again and everytime I mention LGBF she turns into Niagra Falls and supplicates to me.

If you've managed to read this far, can anyone get any meaning out of this? My first instincts tell me her IL is probably dropping some(she's also very young 20) so I already plan on making her work a bit just to see where she stands. Tonight she's going to some gay pride event at her school and told me she wants to hook up after that. So I'll see if she follows through. If not, I'll be busy anyway so won't even bother calling her. Then I'll probably end it if she doesn't initiate contact at all.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez this girl text me already wanting me to come see her at work. Told her I couldn't come since I have to be to work soon.(which is the truth). So she asks if she can come see me at work when she gets off

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I already plan on making her work a bit just to see where she stands
No offense, but it sounds like you have lofty expectations and you might be the one playing games.

on one hand you LJBF her, then throw attitude when she does not jump into action when you're ready to do something. Sometimes people don't have the energy to do things and might have other things going on you don't know about, and believe it or not, not everything going on is about you or even remotely related to you.

you should decide whether you want a girlfriend, or not, then treat her as such. BTW it sounds to me as though she likes you

:rockon:

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
No offense, but it sounds like you have lofty expectations and you might be the one playing games.

on one hand you LJBF her, then throw attitude when she does not jump into action when you're ready to do something. Sometimes people don't have the energy to do things and might have other things going on you don't know about, and believe it or not, not everything going on is about you or even remotely related to you.

you should decide whether you want a girlfriend, or not, then treat her as such. BTW it sounds to me as though she likes you

:rockon:
ya know, I hadn't really thought about it like that. Now that it's been said, you may be right.

She's obviously tired since she's worked all week long including a 12 hour shift the previous night. My expectations regarding her low.

Thanks for replying man, I don't expect to get much feedback concerning this topic due to the length so your input is helpful.