Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So is this why you dont take advice from girls?

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very close chick friend who has been my friend for 5 years now. We are good friends and no, before you guys ask I am not stuck in the friendzone, this chick is like my sister. But she does have a lot of dudes after her, if I had to rate her she would easily be a 9.3.

Last night she called me up because she was flipping out because the dude that she cheated with on her BF was making threats that he was gona tell the world. After about an hour convo I calmed her down and basically told her he was bluffing(which he was). But then we got to talking and I asked her what she saw in the dude she cheated with

HERE IS WHERE MONTHS OF READING THE DJ BIBLE CONTRADICTED EVERYTHING I LEARNED:

She told me that the reason she cheated with this other dude because he would "listen to her problems", "he was a sweetheart", "he was kind and nice and overall a good dude".......but later she goes on to tell me that eventually after 2 months into banging this dude she find out he is "a jerk and an a-hole", "too ****y and has too many girls that want him"

WTF! What my chick friend told me is the opposite of everything I learned around here and the DJ bible for years.

Basically she said....nice guys who listens to all my problems=dude I want to bang regardless if I have BF. Once I find out he is a jerk and an a-hole I was turned off by this and did not want anything to do with him.

This confuses the hell out of me and this is coming straight from the girls mouth. And the way she made this dude sound at first, he sounded like a lot of you who come in here and post your classic nice guy story which turns into failure...

But then I remembered that someone around here told me to never take advice from girls...is this why?

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably thought he was hot and thats all he needed to be. This site was made for ugly guys to have a chance at getting laid.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
That dude's GOTTA be good looking.

"too ****y and has too many girls that want him"
This should back up my response. I'm sure many girls would never want an ugly dude.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Backwards rationalizing. If "in the beginning" he was kind and good, that justifies your good girl pal falling for him in the first place. NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT JUSTIFIES HER CHEATING ON HER BF. It wasn't with a "jerk" it was with a nice guy who was stepping up when her BF wasn't. So it's perfectly okay what she did lol

In reality, he was probably a "jerk" and an "*******" from the jump. That's why she branch-swung.

So yep good title. This is why we don't go to girls for advice.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:
Backwards rationalizing. If "in the beginning" he was kind and good, that justifies your good girl pal falling for him in the first place. NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT JUSTIFIES HER CHEATING ON HER BF. It wasn't with a "jerk" it was with a nice guy who was stepping up when her BF wasn't. So it's perfectly okay what she did lol

In reality, he was probably a "jerk" and an "*******" from the jump. That's why she branch-swung.

So yep good title. This is why we don't go to girls for advice.
This, basically. He was all good and great - rationalizing WHY she liked him. She liked him because he was ****y, arrogant, a bit of an *******, etc. She rationalizes all of it (though he probably listed for a minute and shut her down) by saying he's nice and great and way better than her boyfriend.

When the type of guy he was comes back to bite her, all of a sudden it's being rationalized in a different manner.

So yeah, don't take advice from a woman. Very few understand their own inner workings. It's all about the internal hamster running in the background.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You never take advice from women because they have no idea what they (or other women) really want. They will tell you that they want a sweet, romantic guy who will chase after them and shower them with love and attention while listening to all of their problems.

The crazy thing is, they aren't lying, they actually THINK that they want those things because society tells them they should want those things and it makes logical sense to want them. The problem is, those things don't create ATTRACTION. In fact, the opposite creates and holds attraction, as you've read in the DJ Bible and from countless other men throughout the world.

Your friend was attracted to this guy because he was a jerk, an a-hole, ****y and especially because there were many other women that want him. He always was those things, and it turned her on. Period.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
You never take advice from women because they have no idea what they (or other women) really want. They will tell you that they want a sweet, romantic guy who will chase after them and shower them with love and attention while listening to all of their problems.

The crazy thing is, they aren't lying, they actually THINK that they want those things because society tells them they should want those things and it makes logical sense to want them. The problem is, those things don't create ATTRACTION. In fact, the opposite creates and holds attraction, as you've read in the DJ Bible and from countless other men throughout the world.

Your friend was attracted to this guy because he was a jerk, an a-hole, ****y and especially because there were many other women that want him. He always was those things, and it turned her on. Period.
Well said dude

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hind sight is always 20/20. It's like slipping in a ditch, getting wet and muddy, all your friends laughing at you, and the next day you go "pfft! I meant to do that"

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:

Women know what they want. Don't kid yourself. They want an attractive muscle bound jerk who is also a millionaire! Women aren't logical, when they sound as such, they're parroting the media.

Ask women for advice and she'll give beta male qualities. But we men know that women truly desire the alphas and SETTLE for the betas.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
but later she goes on to tell me that eventually after 2 months into banging this dude she find out he is "a jerk and an a-hole", "too ****y and has too many girls that want him"
Doesn't take 2 months of banging to realize the guy's an a-hole. He either kicked her to the curb or they're still banging low-key. Women tell on themselves if you know what to listen for