Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So is this guy a chump if he stays with her?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kristen-s...son-after-cheating-with-married-director.html

Kristen Stewart has come clean about cheating on Robert Pattinson – and she is publicly apologizing to her long-time boyfriend for her indiscretion.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," Stewart, who was photographed kissing her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, said in a statement to People. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

P

perseverance

Yes to answer your question in short.

And if she really loved him, respected him and valued him, she wouldn't have had an affair.

Just another worthless wh*re who just so happens to be a God awful actress to boot.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, but remember celebs do all kinds of things for attention, including creating relationships that are just for getting the medias attention. Its kind of like reality tv, a lot of it is staged so its not actual reality.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny , thos hags on that cbs talk show were talking about how courageous she was for making a public apology ....

Im like are you king joking ? it disgusts me how feminist crap is becoming , there trying to make what she did ok , but if a man did the same thing like Jessie James , they all bad mouth him for months

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
thos hags on that cbs talk show were talking about how courageous she was for making a public apology ....

did they really say that? lol, what a bunch of idiots

P

perseverance

st_99 said:
did they really say that? lol, what a bunch of idiots
Are you surprised?

What these idiot women are in danger of doing is putting men off women altogether.

The less men on the dating market, the less choice there is for women and you just know that women will turn around and blame the men for their lack of 'options'.

6nemesis9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that he can create his own teen groupie harem to forget the whole situation

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
perseverance said:
The less men on the dating market, the less choice there is for women and you just know that women will turn around and blame the men for their lack of 'options'.
Agreed. But despite the complaining and telling you otherwise, I think women deep down PREFER to compete over a small pool of men.

At the risk of becoming Cynic32ct again lol, I think 100 women would prefer to be at a party with 10 men instead of 100 men. They would rather fight tooth and nail to gain the attention of a few guys than each easily meet someone.

Men are the opposite. We see more choice as a good thing.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and also i realized this today , think about how many women gawk over this guy .... yet this girl has him , and he prolly is a genuine nice guy to her , and look what she does , shes got a guy with everything , and she still has to mess around because he more than likely doesnt have the dominant nature that a woman craves , no woman is satisfied with money looks and fame , if you cant keep the right role in the relationship.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my only defense of her would be the age thing.. at 22 everything is on shaky ground when it comes to the opposite sex. Most people guys and girls are still figuring sh!t out and have to make a bunch of dumb moves before they become more mature and grounded.

at 22 i remember how idiotic my mindset was when it came to women and relationships, it was just so infintile.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I honestly don't consider that a defense, but a result of the lack of accountability we have instill in the citizens of our country.

Hell, 100 years ago people were 17 and raising babies. They matured fast because they were expected to. Nowadays, expectations are low, accountibility is non-existent, and you get poor behavior as a result.

It's no surprise at all really.
yes 100%

...standards for female behavior are non-existent and so is accountability and then the white knights in their historical ignorance parrot the line 'well this is how women have always been..'

on the flip side Pattinson could have a line of choice fatties right around the block starting with this girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Qrt1k8qHo:eek:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I would think he would be if he decides to stay with her. It's always a tough call because people have the capacity to change and some have done so after going through this same situation. Chances are she would not be so sympathetic if the situation was reversed so I'd say the best option would be to just cut all ties and move on. He's a young and famous guy it's not like he will have problems finding another woman.

P

perseverance

He's an idiot if he does stay with her. This guy is one of most sought after men in the World, he probably can't go anywhere without a horde of women wanting to rip his clothes off.

He just chose a wh*re who after three years has shown her true colours. He's young and should just go out and enjoy life instead of being shacked up with an average looking wh*re who likes saggy penis.