Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So is it time to delete hbs # from phone

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Used to have high interest, so I asked her to come drink and dhe said she cant drink that day so i offered another day and she said had to wake up early next day. Gave up after that lol, im not initiating anymore contact.

Le killeur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, best way to get over them is to delete the # and forget. If they genuinely want you im sure you'll receieve a text from a 'random' number

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
seriously, i deleted this girls number when i had high interest in her (too high) and once her number was gone it was easy to move on. The worst is if she texts you after you have forgotten about her though.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I never delete numbers.

Go cold on her until next friday. Not this friday but the following friday. Send a brief text letting her know that you'll be at ____ saturday night at ___ pm. Wanna join me for a drink?

If no response, keep the number and co cold for several weeks then send out another text along with any other women who have flaked in the past ("group text"). "Plans tonight?" Is all you need text. Occasionally you'll get 1 or 2 women that will respond.
Agreed. Just this last weekend I had a date with a chick who flaked on me two months earlier and whom I had left on the backburner since. If I had deleted her I wouldn't have had such a fun afternoon with her and apparently I did well enough that a couple days later she started initiating contact instead. Just because she's not beating down your door right now doesn't mean that she won't in the future.

I don't delete a number unless the chick has done something really disrespectful and I never wish to speak to her again. That happens pretty damn rarely.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Ya I know she has interest, she just playing games right now. Some no contact will solve that.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never delete numbers. I have a note on my phone that is titled "Phone Number Graveyard" that is full of girls whose number I "deleted" and no longer talk to. This gives me the opportunity to re-add her number if I re-establish contact but also know who is texting/calling me so that I'm not caught off guard. I have a strict rule that I can't contact anyone on the list, and that I have to add them into my phone first, but only with good reason.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I rarely delete numbers...if anything I keep girls on for future entertainment should it arise. Who cares. I have only girls on my BBM right now, it's funny watching their statuses and pictures change lol, and at times I still have fun convos with them. You deleting girls is like you telling yourself you lost and aren't worth it. **** that, you never know what will arise...keep the potential in the air. You know what works for forgetting a girl even if she's on your phone...get 5 more girls on your phone.