Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I'm doing good as a don juan guy person../

Reaction score
So,....I've been suspended from school for taking off with a school sign and came back to school today.

So before i went out I decided to do something different to my hair. I kinda spiked it and it had this mohawk-ish look to it. Kinda like Brad Pitt in Fight Club and so i went to school and all kinds of girls were on me.

I go to my first class and like a few preppy chicks start giving me this look all at the same time, I just shrugged it off. And then the teacher was hitting on me. And at the end of the class one of the girls knelt besides me with her crotch on my knee and started some convo, I didnt move an inch. "and I told her that i didnt like her jacket."

Then in my 2nd class, i was negging some girl I always neg. And then some other hot slut comes up to me unexpectedly and puts her arms around me and strangely enough asks me for food I asked her "since when did I look like a goddamn homeless shelter? nigga" and she shrugged as if I hurt her feelings.

In my fourth hour I just got a bunch of looks from this group of stagnant chicks I could care less for.

In my last class, this one girl asked me if i was in a band and i lied and said yes. She asked me if i was in an emo band and I told her "Nigga I'm listen to Slayer" and then she proceeded to use a bunch of highlighters and markers to write her name all over one of my papers which I then gave to the local trash can.

And then at the end of the day I walk to my filming class to pick up a camera and all the girls in that class were like "Hey dime" in unison. They wanted me to look at their ideas for a news show and i totally negged the f*ck out of it, with quotes such as"If only I was makin it.." etc...
And after debate i walked over to see what the hell they were making and as I walk to the girl writing the script on the computer, the rest of the girls in the class sort of surround me and are trippin each other sh*t to get near me..For once I knew what a hot chick goes through when being fawned over by a bunch of dudes.. ..pathetic yet amusing... I negged them all, but kept it light and then they all were screaming to the teacher something that sounded liek
" OH OH"
"Can Dime be in our show"
"Can we have him on our show" "Please" etc...

Teacher was like "I don't know if you ladies can handle him, you guys are already fawning all over him, poor guy" ha ha ha...

So then I'm on my way to my car and one of the preppy chicks from my first class starts yellin at me and I acted like I was being chased by the cops, got in my car, lit a cigarette and took the **** out...

I'll cut a b*tch

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. You idolize Dimebag Darrell, the ultimate redneck, which makes you automatically white. How do you get off saying the n word like that? Hell, Black people have quit saying the n word. They even have people on TV telling them NOT to say it.

so again, why is a redneck using a dying derragatory word?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i always love reading ur posts. lol.

wtf possessed you to steal a stopsign?[and did u give it back??]

DrDiesel07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
Let me get this straight. You idolize Dimebag Darrell, the ultimate redneck, which makes you automatically white. How do you get off saying the n word like that? Hell, Black people have quit saying the n word. They even have people on TV telling them NOT to say it.

since when have black people quit saying the ******(no im not racist but saying "n-word" makes me feel like im in 1st grade - get over it).....most of the black people i meet and talk to every day use the word at least three times in a conversation.....its not dying out anytime soon....at least not here in the DYT.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling

First off, Dimebag Darrell was and is 18 thousand times way more musically talented and funnier than those stupid ass rappers on MTV talking about laffy taffys(I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHAT THE F*CK!?)

Your politically correctness is not valid in this conversation. And dude, just because I said nigga doesn't make me racist. I call a bunch of black people niggas and say nigga and they dont care because of the context I use it in and plus I'm an easy going guy who makes fun of everyone's defects including mine.

And stealing a school sign isnt the craziest thing I've done. The last day of my sophmore year me and 2 friends stole a camera from the video room, a big ass table and we filmed me taking the table to the third floor and surfing the thing all the way down well..3 flights of stairs, breaking the table into pieces. And earlier that day after we took the camera I got some dude to fight another kid and he ended powerbombing the kid on a table, and I filmed it. classic sh*t....

yeah, black

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU U white *******

Last edited:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, you would get ****ing killed in the real world with an attitude/vocab like that.

And don't call woman sluts either, whether you think so or not, your white boy high school lingo is frowned upon by people with standards and morals. I would love to see you walk down the dark streets of the CPT or something shouting that **** out.

Besides all that, you seem pretty relaxed and smooth, keep it up.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the **** does a new zealander know about the CPT, besides what you see on your MTV? PUH LEEEASE.

Reaction score
Originally posted by KillaCam
Mate, you would get ****ing killed in the real world with an attitude/vocab like that.

And don't call woman sluts either, whether you think so or not, your white boy high school lingo is frowned upon by people with standards and morals. I would love to see you walk down the dark streets of the CPT or something shouting that **** out.

Besides all that, you seem pretty relaxed and smooth, keep it up.
YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! I have been to Piru Street in Compton and I have been to Watts and I used to live on Normandy.. I AM FROM THE GHETTO LANDS OF SOUTHERN GHETTO CALIF F*CKIN FORNIA

So shut the hell up, you c*nt. thank you, listen to Pantera!:D

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was being nice, no need to go "hatin' on a playa" =\

Whether you have been/lived there remains to be proven. You're still a kid anyway, you have a lot to learn, especially in terms of respect.

And yeh, Pantera is good.

Reaction score
Dude, everyone go to hell..

I just got a call that my puppy died....FUK:down: