Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So if you can't drive...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents are some of those fanatic Christians, so they won't take me to any dates where I would be alone iwth a chick, and I wont be able to drive for another year. I dont live close enough to entertainment to walk, so what would be some good things to suggest doing wiht a girl?

Bowling or something?

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? I'm assuming your about 15ish?

You could always join some sort of groups at school that would entail you spending a lot of time with girls. Since you're a year away from being able to drive that limits things. You're parents probably just don't want you hooking up with girls this young. Which is fine.

Most kids that can't drive do something like getting their parents to drive them to a movie with a guy friend, and meet up with girls you want to see there. But that was more the middle school way of doing it. If you actually want to go on a real "date" with a girl and you can't drive, she can't drive, and your parents won't do it, I'd say just wait until you can drive.

But its been a long time since I've been in that situation. maybe I'm missing some of the tricks people used to do.

Maybe you could get a moped? JK

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could do a coffie date, or go on a group date with another person driving and not tell your parents its a date

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bowling movies mall
any parks
go cart racing is fun
putt putt
arcade even
any local bands in town?

chicks like fun too