Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So i went out with her today...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i went out with the girl from my work today...

some backround....

theres this girl at my work thats a hb8.5. when she first started working there she was very flirtatous. we would flirt like everyday. we were supposed to hang out a lot of times before but plans got canceled. she went out with this one other dude from work....steve, on like 3 dates and he started calling her all the time talking about he misses her and blah blah blah...(total AFC) anyways...there was all this drama about her and steve and some people got in trouble and writtin up for it. she said she didnt even find steve atrractive and just wanted to be friends and he got mad and started complaining to other coworkers about her.

fast foward....

now shes talking about she wants to quit because of all this drama....i tried to tell her not to and asked her if she wantec to hang out today...

we did....she skipped school and i called in sick at work. we hung out all day at the movies, arcade, dennys, park, poolhall....

she talked about various subjects like marriage (a coworker of ours is getting married), relaltionships, etc...she says shes looking for a commeted relationship. she was even talking about she wanted to move out with me and sh!t.

there was a lot of kino going on and we started making out and stuff....she says shes really physically attracted to me and was feeling on and muscles all day. the subject came up about sex and she was all saying how great it is and sh!t like that...then i said something and she asked "so if i could have you right now i could?" i told her yeah (BIG MISTAKE) then later i said only if she plays her cards right but no matter how they are dealt she wins (ANOTHER MISTAKE) then after....she dropped me back off at my car....we made out again.....and after i got out..she said to call her later if im bored....i did after the gym (big mistake again) and she didnt pick up.

i like this girl but she seems like an attention wh0re cuz she has a lot of guy "friends"

i think today that i complimented her way too much. but one time during the day she was talking about how she looked and i did say were not all perfect...im seeing her tommrow at work again....what should i do?? advice please!!

SurfsupinHawaii

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont shyt where u sleep!! in other words dont mess with girls you work close with.. its bad news if it doesnt work out. i know from experience..

just try and be more relaxed and care free about the whole situation with her.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"...she went out with this one other dude from work....steve, on like 3 dates and he started calling her all the time talking about he misses her and blah blah blah...(total AFC) anyways...there was all this drama about her and steve and some people got in trouble and writtin up for it . "

Read the above 3 times, and learn from it!!!

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok FIRST listen to what everyone else said SECOND you skipped school with her and spent all day with her and didn’t get laid, may I ask WHY??

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yunghova35
Ok FIRST listen to what everyone else said SECOND you skipped school with her and spent all day with her and didn’t get laid, may I ask WHY??
OH GIVE ME A BRAKE BUDDY, WHAT KIND OF LOOSE WHOR*S HAVE YOU BEEN GOING OUT WITH. YOU CAN'T EXPECT TO ALWAYS GET LAID ON THE FIRST DATE. THE ONCE THAT WILL LET YOU, ARN'T EVEN WORTH UNZIPING YOUR PANTS:mad:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i guess i am in the same boat as steve now!! i was suppose to have dinner with her tonight after work....she said shed have to go home and get changed and i should too so i said ok. i go home, get changed...to go to the gym!!! i knew she wasnt going to show agfter she didnt pick up the phone afterwards...i left 1 message saying that i was going to go home and get changed to meet her at the resturant....left a second telling her im on the way there and when she got this to call me, left and last one saying that i was leaving and that id see her later. even though i never even showed up and i knew she wouldnt so i wanted to leave her with kind of a guilt trip....lets see now if she cares...

i know imma end up with LJBF just like steve.....

funny thing is...after i got out of work and she was still inside i heard she gave out her number to 2 other guys at work today (ATTENTION WH0RE). she said to me today that her mom was away for the weekend....that i should come over...dude if i actually do imma fvck this b1tch and forget about her.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy fukin' shiat!!! I've been gone for a while and this post caught my attention. Bro first of all your dealing with a class A attention who-re!! She really has no interest in any of the guys at work, including yourself. You guys are all little game pieces that feed her black hole in her head. She seems very unstable and very unpredictable. That's the shiat that attracts a lot of guys who don't have better judgement to look past the facade this byatch is putting up. Shouldn't mess with this head cases.

Ok let's dissect your errors:

1) Your complimenting!!!-Telling this byatch she can HAVE YOU is probably one of the most chump things to say. I'm glad you have even knowledge to recognize your errors but you keep doing them again? Kinda makes me wonder.

2) Your calling waaaaaaaay too much- Why don't you call her right now to tell her you just finished wiping your ass?? Not trying to be a d-ick but I'm trying to make a point. She knows she has you wrapped around her little finger now, so each phone call you make just pushes you further away from her pu-ssy and closer to LJBF zone.

3) You seem desperate- Desperation is a trait for AFC's and chumps. I know your neither of these, but your act liking one. What's that old saying, if it walks like a..., acts like a....., then it must be a.....??? Catch my drift here!!

If you want to play with fire be my guest, but the only one who's gonna get burned in the end is you!!! Your already in the LJBF zone, you always were, you just didn't recognize it until now. When she went out with you she did it for attention for HER, because she's a selfish dumb w-hore, not because she wanted a "committed relationship" or "to live with her man." LOL The lies that these girls tell, makes me wonder how we fall into the trap of believing them.

No worries, just move on and give her the best reaction possible, NOTHING!! Completely ignore her, don't talk to her and when she asks you why you won't speak with her, tell her you don't want to discuss it any further. Hold your head up and go meet a real girl.

PIMP-

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah funny thing is i talked to her today when i picked up my paycheck and she said she had lunch at 4. so i say yeah lets have lunch and i call her at 4...she has this kinda b!tchy attitude and says she hasnt left yet but will call me in a sec. i never got a call....i knew it. she said to me that she is going to be in this fashion show tommorow and that i should skip work to go see her....yeah right.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do i get back at her? she said she was quitting and when we went out i made a bet with her over a game of pool and if she lost she wouldnt. but now i think shes quitting anyways...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are thinking with your d1ck! and so far you don't care about anyone advice. All you are thinking is how to fvck this chick and get out clean slate. Well I got news for you: Her quitting would have been the best thing for you and you were so dumb and thinking with your d1ck again that you had convince her outerwise ( She is attension Wh0re and with them you never leave clean slate - she will make sure she somehow get the better of you trust me). Regardless if you manage to fvck her or not, this is going to blow up in your face and you are going to look and feel like a fool in the end. But some people have to learn the hard way. GOOD LUCK!

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( She is attension Wh0re and with them you never leave clean slate - she will make sure she somehow get the better of you trust me)
Agree. You handed your balls to her. You were e.a.s.y and now she thinks you are like everyother AFC chump out there. She will try to maintain her higher value over you this includes game playing and generally disrepecting you.

Good fun

Kaine

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you arent even taking the advice here, why are you even boasting more of your afc ways?

do you expect someone to congratulate you on your situation?
if so here it is, congrats! and keep up the great work!

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
That IS an attention *****. You are dealing with a fake beach. I dont say this often, but NEXT her. Even if you used your DJ skill and dated her... it doesnt matter. Because attention wh0res are terrible girlfriends. get the hell out of there, and let some other dumb guy deal with her.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have made many more mistakes that should have been advoided. If she treated me like that do you think I would of went to lunch with her later on? No I wouldn't. But sadly you agreed to go to lunch with her at 4 and even called her beforehand.

Now you may want to find a different job because you got involved.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn its like i knew what i shouldnt do and i did it anyways....but in my defense...tahts the first time since i been on this site that ive been out with a girl. i dont meet a lot of girls so yeah.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any ideas on how to "play" her somehow?? i know its a little immature but i want this immature attention wh0re to get what she deserves!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any ideas on how to "play" her somehow?? i know its a little immature but i want this immature attention wh0re to get what she deserves!!
You still are not getting it?! You are trying to get back at someone who is a proffesional liar and a manipulator, you will lose if you go that route.

Best thing to do is act like your friendly self at work and treat her like you treat all your coworkers, but outside of work this girl does not exist! you need to completly cut her off from your life.

Also read the DJ Bible and go date a woman outside of work.

This is the best revenge method at your disposel. Cut her off and date other women.