Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I was at costco today...

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey... since whey is on everyone's list, and the cheapest I've seen was about $25 for 5lbs, I thought I'd share this.

I was at costco today, and they had this new stuff that the wearhouse got ahold of. It's called pro-rated or something whey protein, and it's 6lbs for 19.98!!!!!! 90 something servings, and each serving has 1 g of fat and 22g of protein.... Haven't tried it or anything, but geez... is that a deal or what?

gym addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, thats a pretty good deal. I've heard of Pro-Rated whey over at anabolicreview.com but I've yet to try it. It's a pretty good protein from what I've been told. What's the first ingredient on the list? Whey protein Concentrate? or Isolate?

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering, because I think that costco deal is the best thing you can ever get.

Even the link you posted is more expensive.... $38 for 10 lbs is $3.80 per pound, whereas $20 for 6lbs is $3.33 per pound, and no shipping.

Do you mix your whey with a spoon or a blender?? Because I"ve used a blender, and I know the optimum mixes great, and the other kind I had before (don't remember what it was, prolly not name brand) mixed fine too. The blender is the way to mix a shake...

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really remember... I just remember looking at the nutrition facts and seeing what resembles any other protein powder (particularly optimum...)

Trust me... there's less than 5 carbs or so a scoop...

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The site I posted has all the nutritional facts.

I use a shaker cup, and it's easier to use than a blender and mixes better than a spoon.