So I tried this new pickup line...

AmericanOutlaw

Reaction score
So I tried this new pickup line I got off a sit-com the other night, the one with Charlie Sheen. Stop me if you heard it, it's actually more of a segway from small talk to number close.

I walk into my bank Tuesday, feeling huge because I was about to drive over to another girls place (I was dressed nicely). Fill out a deposit slip and spot this gorgeous bank teller. Brunette, tan, great chest (couldn't see the rest under the counter), and a little shy at first impression. So I timed the wait line a little and walked up when she was free:

hottie: Hello, just a deposit?

me: Yeah, please. Usually Vivian helps me, I haven't seen you in here before. (I look for rings--none)

(Vivian= sweet old teller whom I shamelessly charm when I come in every week.)

hottie: Actually I just started, it's my third day. (smile)

me: really... (smile back) And how are you liking your new job so far?

hottie: It's great, the people here are really friendly! (wonder why)

me: I like the people here too. But isn't it true that bank tellers are grossly underpaid?

hottie: (laughs) It's true! I can barely afford my car payments. (finishes the deposit and hands me the reciept)

me: Maybe I can help you out. How about I buy you dinner? (<--Charlie Sheen)

hottie: (blank stare)

me: (lock eyes and smile, thinkin 'cmon dammit!')

hottie: (smile) yeah... yeah I could do that. (smiling and looking at me VERY differently in a good way)

me: (taking a pen) What's your number?

I got her number and plan to call her next week. Could be fake, but I doubt it, she didn't seem the type. Also bad is that she knows what I've got in the bank :)
I think I like small talk better than direct approaches. Yeah your intentions might look ambiguous but it keeps their guard down. I think I saw a movie with Leonardo Dicaprio asking out bank teller. I may not be original but hey, if it works... :)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
St st stooolen!

That was money!

40quid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that works for you. But, I have a friend of mine who used to be a HB (she gained some major weight during undergrad) who said that she would line up dates every week just to get free dinners.

On top of that, she would order more than she could eat so that she would have enough leftovers for lunch the next day.

Come to think of it, maybe that's how she gained all her weight. ;)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo likey