So I Tried the Muslim Tinder

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
No thanks, I had an Indian Muslim girlfriend between the ages of 18 and 21. She
was always shaving/bleaching some kind of unsightly body hair.
Haha. As long as she shaves it, what's the problem?

Armenian girls are the most attractive in the world, but they have to remove body hair or they look like Big Foot.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There could be some benefit to this in the form of JBW theory.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder if the collective converting of all western men to Islam would be the solution to mens problems in todays intersexual relationships .

They certainly still know how to keep women in line and i guess this translates into their dating apps too.

Keep us updated how you fare over there!
they don’t know how to keep women in line.
They are the ultimate betas. Killing women who dare look at another man, covering them up because another man “who might be better than me” will look at them.
For some cultures, chopping off their ****oris and sewing them up so sex is always painful and enjoyment free to them, because if they had their own will, they might not want a 50 year old skinny chick pea eater with no personal hygiene and might prefer a western guy.

that isn’t keeping a woman in line, it’s total abuse. It’s the height of beta male.

add to this generally they have a culture of their mother and parents running their lives, and need a large family network which discourages individuality.

Many Muslims aren’t like this, but the extreme end of the culture is the most beta you can get.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far: 3 likes on salams from women i dont want, 0 likes on muzmatch despite activating a free 7-day premium trial. Yesterday i used the 2 free instant chats they give you in your trial, but they havent responded yet.