Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I think I handled this sh!t test pretty good.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this happened last week actually I won't remember all of it.

So anyways I hooked up with this one girl I met at water world, and everyhting was going pretty good and still is, so one day after a morning football practice at my school (not a two-a-day) she texts me and tells me something like she's in her AP psych class and they're talking about sex.

She was like "wow so this is random but how long do you think people should wait to have sex?"

I text her back "until they're both comfortable enough with each other, you"

She tells me "about 6 months"

Me "the longer the better"

her "that's opposite from what other people say"

me "i'm not like other people"

her "i can tell, it's a good thing"

And that's basically that from the little sh!t test, how I know it's a sh!t test is we've been hinting at sex for a while before she told me, and we still are after that little bit.

So any feed back on how i handled it, i'm not afraid that I handled it bad or anything i'm just wondering what your guys view on it is.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... You wont be having sex for 6 months.

Anyways, personally I would have said something more C&F, maybe teased her a bit about her answer, etc. There are many things you could have said and still have handled it well.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol well I guess i'll jsut have to see what happens, and it was better than being a whiny pvssy about her saying 6 months

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to point out what a bullsh!t answer hers was. Its very common too. Any time limit to wait for sex is bullsh!t.
6 months?
What changes between that 5 months and 29th day and 6 month day? Do you suddenly become mature enough for sex? You dont put a set time for sex.

It just happens when it happens. Either when your comfortable enough, you get her hot enough or your drunk enough.

Sorry I just cant stand it when girls say dumb sh1t like "ohh I dont want sex until 6 months have past.

You had a pretty good answer, You could of gone ****y and funny or joked around a bit with it first("Ex. However long it takes to get a condom on") but for the most part you did a good job. Just dont let it take 6 months.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH I hated your answer, but that's not constructive.

Tell the truth! There is absolutely no reason to lie to a girl about your opinion on things, it actually makes you look worse if you do, you're trying to please her. The correct answer to this question for me would have been whenever the two felt ready. I have a feeling that being a guy you feel similar ;) , and should have told her so.

Be real man!

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think telling the truth will always get you better results. seriously, what guy actually thinks "the longer the better"?

she more than likely knows you're lying lol. but yea, you coulda told the truth just phrased it in a funny sort of way. your first answer wasnt bad even (if its how you really feel) though it could have been worded differently. and like the other guy said, you may have had some success with poking fun at her answer.

but your answers dont agree and she doesnt want anything to do with you over it (doubt that would have happened) then it really wasnt ment to be. think about it, a relationship founded on lies is gonna fail

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that was a sh!t test and if it was I don't think you passed it... It was just conversation and connecting. It's sharing your opinions and views in order to connect, you don't always have to be passing tests. You don't have to lie to get a girl man.

I would have said 'You know, I don't think it's right to put a time limit on it. When two people are comfortable and ready then it's time. I don't believe you can just chuck a date on when two people are ready.'

The thing is, that's not trying to passa sh!t test. It is called BEING HONEST. Even if you think 'I don't think people should wait at all, but both have to be confortable with it' or whatever you say that because it is what you are really thinking and you she will respect you for it. In person it's harder to 'game' and lie then when you are texting, it's best to be authentic.

Now if that worked for you then kudos man good job, there isn't a set of rules to follow, it's whatever works. I'm just giving you my opinions from my years of experiance here.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
I don't think that was a sh!t test and if it was I don't think you passed it... It was just conversation and connecting. It's sharing your opinions and views in order to connect, you don't always have to be passing tests. You don't have to lie to get a girl man.

I would have said 'You know, I don't think it's right to put a time limit on it. When two people are comfortable and ready then it's time. I don't believe you can just chuck a date on when two people are ready.'

The thing is, that's not trying to passa sh!t test. It is called BEING HONEST. Even if you think 'I don't think people should wait at all, but both have to be confortable with it' or whatever you say that because it is what you are really thinking and you she will respect you for it. In person it's harder to 'game' and lie then when you are texting, it's best to be authentic.

Now if that worked for you then kudos man good job, there isn't a set of rules to follow, it's whatever works. I'm just giving you my opinions from my years of experiance here.
+1. Nice post.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I shoulda been more honest about and what not, i'm still overanalyzing some things too much like i obviously did with this, but I just need some more experience and I should be fine.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell the truth. believe it or not most of the things that we think are taboo to say to girls are exactly the right thing or will get a laugh from them.