Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I read her youtube browsing history

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Exactly. SHE is freaking out. That is the problem.
Exactly, I don't want a woman to be trying THAT HARD to impress me. If I were looking for a good girlfriend - perhaps that would be a positive.

Peaks&Valleys said:
OP posts a legitimate concern, then he gets a full page of bad advice, ended with someone calling him a homo.
I don't mind SoSuave's opinions on things. It often differs from my own; but I don't mind my beliefs being questioned.

However, I think some people just don't get the issue here. And that's fine. I'd only expect men who are very similar to myself to fully understand. And there's not as many men around here who love the bad girls more than good girls.

SeymourCake said:
So it's bad for women trying to perfect the art of kissing, but it's okay for men to read the DJ Bible to game women?
It's different because it's at different levels of experience.

I read have been into pickup since 2000ish, and read the DJ in 2005ish. I'm no longer an amateur when it comes to attracting women.

MOTU said:
OP, is she a good kisser? My 2nd wife was a lousy kisser. I wish she had spent some time researching it on YouTube.
She wasn't a bad kisser. But she didn't stick out as an amazing kisser either. She's also only mildly good at head. Althogh when she woke me up at 2am - it seemed like much better head. But maybe she watched a video while I slept?

MOTU said:
I wouldn't take the video titles to heart... It's likely that for whatever reason, she was insecure about her kissing skills and was looking to bone up. Maybe someone told her she is a sh!tty kisser, who knows. AndIf that's the case, she's mor likely to be watching videos titled "make him fall in love with you through your kisses" than videos titled "how to not get your teeth in the way of your kiss".
I hadn't really thought of that. I think you grasp that m biggest issue was not on her watching the videos on how to kiss better. But on how to make a guy fall in love with you through kissing. And how to kiss a guy you like for the first time. Maybe she did just type in "how to kiss better" or something and those are some of the results she got.

LMFAO said:
Some women really are terrible at kissing even in their mid 20s and beyond. You know when a good kiss is a good kiss. I kissed some South African a few weeks back and I told her "how does it feel to be a horrible kisser?". That was probably a bit too much as I didn't get a second date (or should that be she didn't). The point is many women are insecure about themselves and want the best advice to attract the best man. That's all she's doing, a bit strange though as most girls past 25 have kissed so many guys and sucks so many c0cks that they don't need Youtube to tell them how.
She's 25 exactly. And it just comes off as inexperienced to me. Like what a beginner on here would look for.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,

So you have concerns that she might be entering this relationship with different expectations than yours.

I think it would be a good idea to manage them and since you have already slept with her you should.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Banged this girl from work Monday night who's been flirting with me for a couple of months. She's hot, but I wasn't sure I wanted to go there with her because we work together; but hell - the hormones won.

I didn't really have anything I wanted to look at on there. So, I go into her history/recently watched videos (expecting to see makeup tutorials) and what do I see? Stuff like:

"How to kiss a guy you've never kissed for the first time."
"How to kiss a guy to make him fall in love."
"First time kissing tips"
"How to be his best kiss ever"
ETC
ETC
ETC

I mean I understand women read stuff in magazines like this all the time. Share tips, etc. But... I'm kind of freaked out by all this.
Bro from what you've said on here, you've have slept with countless and countless of hot women very easily. Bedding them is like drinking water for you.

And then you got all freaked out over some simple videos a hot girl looks at on youtube?

If you get rattled that easily, something doesn't add up here...:crazy:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_Maximus said:
Alright,

So you have concerns that she might be entering this relationship with different expectations than yours.

I think it would be a good idea to manage them and since you have already slept with her you should.
I have a feeling it's coming to that....

Trump said:
Bro from what you've said on here, you've have slept with countless and countless of hot women very easily. Bedding them is like drinking water for you.

I'd only say some of them were "very easy". Other's have took a lot of effort.

Hell, one of them took 2 years. But was well worth it in the end! Welllll worth it.

Trump said:
And then you got all freaked out over some simple videos a hot girl looks at on youtube?

If you get rattled that easily, something doesn't add up here...:crazy:
Good girls rattle me man lol... I don't like them....

The videos just tipped me off and made me start to see more clearly.

I'm seeing it clearly now. She figured out what I liked, and presented herself that way.

Either that or she's on some next level BPD/Player sh!t....

The biggest reason it's causing concern is because I work with her. I cannot just stop talking to her like I would any other girl that was getting too close to me. I mean for christ sake she just sent me a text that says, "I'm going to be so bored without you tonight :("

Bad girl...
She is not!

The411

Banned
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Banged this girl from work Monday night who's been flirting with me for a couple of months. She's hot, but I wasn't sure I wanted to go there with her because we work together; but hell - the hormones won.

Yesterday I stopped over her house after work and she went and took a shower and gave me her iPad. I went on youtube and she was logged in under herself.

I didn't really have anything I wanted to look at on there. So, I go into her history/recently watched videos (expecting to see makeup tutorials) and what do I see? Stuff like:

"How to kiss a guy you've never kissed for the first time."
"How to kiss a guy to make him fall in love."
"First time kissing tips"
"How to be his best kiss ever"
ETC
ETC
ETC

Like she probably watched a hour worth of videos like this a few hours before she came over my house on Monday.

I suddenly don't really feel good about this.

Our conversations have been 90% sexual banter. And she's told me she's cold hearted and doesn't like relationships, etc. But I know as well as you do that words aren't good for truth.... from women...

Sometimes you find more truth in their youtube browsing history.

I mean I understand women read stuff in magazines like this all the time. Share tips, etc. But... I'm kind of freaked out by all this.

Would this freak you guys out as well?
Like posters have said she most likely said she doesn't like relationships because she doesn't want to feel "rushed" even though she's doing the rushing. Not a bad thing. I'd feel flattered. No big deal to me about her youtube history. She may be trying in person to have you think she's not into relationships to see if you push for one as she suspects you are a ladies man and she wants to win you as her prize with you going after her for a possible relationship while she uses pvssy to get one. Not that uncommon.

But.

I'd be careful of people who talk one thing but do another if it's a continuous pattern. She could also be a manipulator (using pvssy and the reverse psychology of "not wanting a relationship"). With your work and all could cause serious problems if she feels you aren't going according to how she expects things to go. Id keep it cool and try to do other things with her at times to see how she is besides just banging her or she may (depending on her type) wind up using that against you which is a problem mostly because you work at the same place.

It may just be her chick reverse psychology to get a relationship with the ladies man (you) and be no big deal.

Or she could be a serious manipulator that winds up causing you serious problems in the future.

You know the chick more than any of us though.

Never let your guard down but never show your hand and keep everything cool.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your problem is that you're freaking out because she didn't turn out to be the femme fatale she projected herself to be, crank up the beta behavior and watch her morph before your very eyes.

If your problem is that you're concerned that you thought you could pick some low hanging fruit at work without it compromising your professional life, you brought that entirely on yourself.

I'm strongly inclined to believe that this thread wouldn't exist if this girl didn't work with you - that's the real issue here, tucked beneath some fear that you don't want to crush her like an ant. Don't get high on your own supply. Member since '07? Come on dude, you know this commandment very well..