Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So i noticed alot of guys in clubs look TOO SERIOUS

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I sneak into this 21 and up bar tonight, went to the balcony and just watched people and I noticed how most guys look like they're about to kill someone! Anyone else notice this?

And I also notice that alot of them are insecure... hands in their pockets, beer in front of them, unconsciously blocking people from interaction... all that stuff.

I didn't really see anyone approach girls either, but I wasn't really looking for that.

For some reason I get really nervous in clubs/bars, I guess it's because I'm intimidated by all of the other guys and gorgeous women, plus the fact that i'm only seventeen.

being seventeen is also another problem, because if i hook up with a woman, where the hell am I supposed to take her, 20 miles south to my house where my parents are sleeping? LOL

I can't even rent a hotel room, because you need to be 18. So I guess the only place would be her house.

Stupid age limitations. Seriously.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh me and my friends call them posers. Me and my friends aren't like that in the clubs really..we don't even go clubbing to hit on women funnily enough, we just go to get drunk as hell and have a crazy time and make jokes. I usually get digits when I go out though even I don't try for it, or even follow up on it.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dance when I go to clubs, I love dancing! Most guys are to stressed when they go to clubs because they are to concerned about hooking up but are to worried about rejection so they all look stressed out.

Tzar

Reaction score
Clubbing is all about having fun. When you are having fun people around you are also having fun. I also love dancing. I alway try to smile and look like I am enjoying myself.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the fact is, 75% or somewhere around that of people have public performance anxiety and thats what clubs are largely. You, possibly a few friends, and a crapload of strangers. Guys just have a primal fear of it which is reflected by their body language, an unconscious phobia which most do not have enough balls to face. Those who do have the nutsack, have conquered the fear and are on the dancefloor, making approaches and having fun.

I have noticed though, that there is a small portion of people who subconsciously need tons of attention and being in the center of attention. These people dont just get used to being in extremely social situations, they CRAVE for it, being the dance floor king at clubs, actively seeking to communicate with large groups of people, give speeches, and so on.

Vice, dont worry about the age man. Enjoy the atmosphere, live it out, step over the comfort borders and the fear will dissipate. Forget about the age. Its all about how you convey yourself. Searching for outside causes is pointless. I have experienced the change, and it is coming from a former extreme sociophobic.

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, be happy that you are only 17 .. think how much you gonna learn from the community in the future ..
And about the serious guys in bars/clubs, it's true ..
Be careful cause they are dangerous, they can kill you IF YOU"RE HAVING FUN :D

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what... I really love going to clubs. I know the types of guys you're talking about. Well, it's most guys. You know, the ones who haven't gotten over their own egos? Whatever, they might as well not even be there. I ignore them. I've been in enough situations to know that they're not worth even thinking about other than as a tool for knowing what NOT to do. It's like the 80-20 rule. 20% of the guys you see are the ones picking up and scoring with the majority of the women.

that's just the stuff that's in the back of my mind.

i don't care what people think of me - especially guys. even some of my "good friends" talk sh.it and bust balls, but whatever. if anything it's groomed me to not care even more.

so many guys have approach anxiety that generally speaking, most of the times i approach at a club i get good responses and flow from there. the worst i get are moderate responses with a lukewarm buying temperature.

i stopped going to clubs just to pick up on women. now i find i like going to clubs to just escape, listen to music, and let loose a bit. a big driver for me is the DJ. so if my friends come along or i go by myself, i'm going to have a good time regardless. and that sort of positive vibe you put out is attractive. besides, i enjoy day game more.

most attractive girls have shields up at clubs anyway. they test and test, because they can, and because they want to feel for who you are as a man. a lot also know they're attractive and will expect guys to say some dumb sh.it - most guys fawn and flatter to gain approval. "damn you look good" - that's just stating a fact like the sky is blue. it's unnecessary.

if i see a girl who interests me i'll make my way over to her, make eye contact and say hello and go from there. i build a bit of rapport and escalate to dancing/isolation or eject and find her later. but i really don't give it too much thought anymore. i've become comfortable with myself to the point where i know that how i feel about myself and my life is not determined by what a random stranger thinks of me. if she rejects me flat-out, whatever. her loss. i know i have value, i'm not just a piece of trash.

don't worry about the age thing. you'll be old enough before you know it.

enjoy tapping 16 year old booty while you can! haha.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadiandon said:
I dance when I go to clubs, I love dancing! Most guys are to stressed when they go to clubs because they are to concerned about hooking up but are to worried about rejection so they all look stressed out.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tabq_ZbXsm8

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadiandon said:
This is true and you should be taking advantage of it. Go to the dancefloor, grab some chicks and create social value, have a good time. You'll get more girls as time goes by.

-drtk

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like being at a local concert. Half the people in the crowd dance and cheer. While the other stand with there hands in their pocket just watching. Either way it does not bother me what they do. As long as your having fun. Some people are just shy and don't know how to let themselves go at certin events.