Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I just talked to my "friend"

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one that I tried to kiss and went on a trip with. Gave me the same old crap. lol! here's the relevant parts, for your enjoyment.:

^J.E.M^ says:
i hope we can still be friends
^J.E.M^ says:
but you must know that i don't think it will turn into anything more
^J.E.M^ says:
you must have been confused by what i said awhile back
Iceman says:
of course we can still be friends (so I can NEXT your ****ing ass face to face)
^J.E.M^ says:
thats good
^J.E.M^ says:
because i would hate to lose you as one

Iceman says:
Let me ask you something else, have you considered dating me at least?
^J.E.M^ says:
no not really
^J.E.M^ says:
we are very different people
Iceman says:
I don't think we are.
^J.E.M^ says:
i can't say what you want to hear
^J.E.M^ says:
and if we are going to be friends, you have to move on from the notion of us getting together
^J.E.M^ says:
i have had a fairly good time with you
^J.E.M^ says:
being friends
Iceman says:
and that can be a catapult. But I want to know, I don't care if my feelings are hurt, why don't you tell me why you aren't attracted to me
^J.E.M^ says:
because it does nobody any good
Iceman says:
I just don't get it. I'm good with kids, I care about you, I make you laugh, we have fun together, why would I be such a bad boyfriend?
^J.E.M^ says:
it makes both of us feel like crap (insecure are you? thought so!)
Iceman says:
what does?
^J.E.M^ says:
its not just about that, i have friends who do all that (as much as me? YEAH RIGHT! LOL!)
^J.E.M^ says:
there has to be something else
Iceman says:
hmmm... it must be mojo then, and I have no mojo lol
^J.E.M^ says:
i don't have romantic feelings for you
^J.E.M^ says:
and those things are either there or they aren't
^J.E.M^ says:
and to me in this case they aren't
Iceman says:
I see

Iceman says:
i am a good guy, I'm ambitious, nice, caring, all the qualities girls say they want, including you I'm sure, yet they always end up with the jerks
Iceman says:
why is that?
Iceman says:
I can't bring myself to treat people like ****
^J.E.M^ says:
i can't tell you why that is
^J.E.M^ says:
and unfortunately the jerks aren't jerks all the time
(ok, I was an AFC, I just found this site a week ago, but this is funny. "jerks aren't jerks all the time! LOL! Now I know, this ***** is the type that will come crawling back after being slapped around a little, because "he's not a jerk all the time")

Iceman says:
So, if I had told you right from the beginning that I liked you, things would have been different?
Iceman says:
I like to make friends first
Iceman says:
Learn about the person, before I decide to tell them how I feel
^J.E.M^ says:
that is good in some ways
^J.E.M^ says:
i don't generally have that approach
Iceman says:
Just like you, I wanted friendship first, then I found out how great you were, intellegent, fun to be with, in short, an amazing person
^J.E.M^ says:
and sometimes that works for me and sometimes it doesn't, my approach
Iceman says:
Then I told you, but i guess I was too late
Iceman says:
Wouldn't you want to date someone you knew well, ratehr than some guy you just meet online or at a bar?
^J.E.M^ says:
me i tend to look for someone i find interesting to me, but they know pretty quickly if i like them in a more than friends way
Iceman says:
wouldn't you rather have jordan be around someone you know very well?
^J.E.M^ says:
that is why i don't bring guys i date around jordan much
Iceman says:
There are alot of players and crazies out there
^J.E.M^ says:
thats why you have spent time with him
^J.E.M^ says:
because we are friends
^J.E.M^ says:
yes there are, and thats why i keep jordan out of it for quite some time
(ok, not only does this ***** need to be NEXTED pronto, she also needs to head over to a mental institution! What kind of mother lets her son get attached to some guy they aren't even interested in? Is that fair for the kid? I would think not!)

^J.E.M^ says:
i just want to know that we can be friends
^J.E.M^ says:
and that i won't have to worry about you trying to convince me to be more
Iceman says:
I'm not trying to convince you
Iceman says:
That's your decision to make
Iceman says:
not mine
Iceman says:
And, I want you to be happy, if I can't make you happy so be it
Iceman says:
I don't see why I couldn't though
^J.E.M^ says:
i told you how i feel
^J.E.M^ says:
and i am happy being your friend
^J.E.M^ says:
as i said i would hate to lose that
(well, guessy what *****! You are going to lose that! I'm now a DJ, no more mr. chump! so, NEXT!)

^J.E.M^ says:
as i said no expectations on being more than friends though in this case
Iceman says:
I will have no expectations, but I can't say that I won't hope
^J.E.M^ says:
anyways gotta get back to this
^J.E.M^ says:
yes i can't tell you how to feel, all i can tell you is that if something like what happened on sunday night happens again i won't be able to be your friend (well, that's fine and dandy then!, I'll try harder next time, lol! and I'll make it count!)
Iceman says:
ok, I don't know why you are making such a big deal out of it.
Iceman says:
I mean, it was just going to be a little peck anyways
Iceman says:
I thought you would have been surprised I had the balls to try, heh
^J.E.M^ says:
because it made me feel uncomfortable, and it made me question whether you had heard what i had told you before about only wanting to be friends
^J.E.M^ says:
or whether you just didn't care (You're right, I didnt' give a ****, I do what I want)
Iceman says:
Look, I thought you were giving me signals. I saw the way you would look at me sometimes. Also, you didn't mind when I touched you a little
^J.E.M^ says:
i now know you were just confused
^J.E.M^ says:
and thought i was sending you signals
^J.E.M^ says:
yes because others friends touch me a little too
Iceman says:
ah, I see, it was just a little kino on my part
Iceman says:
to test the waters so to speak.

What I want to know is, how do I next this ***** so bad that she will regret ever bother being my "friend" in the first place? Any ideas? I'm surely not being her friend any more. And, here is the kicker! She don't have many friends in the first place, heheheeh.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

holysh!t dude, you really suck. Did you actually use the word "kino" to her? LOL!!!!!!! :crackup:

A week later and now you're a DJ:rolleyes: According to that , you're far from it.

Something just doesn't sound right about this post.

And to answer your question. No amount of nexting will ever make her regret passing you up. She thinks you're a wuss, and is trying to set the ground rules so that you never try and kiss her again. I can't imagine being in that situation.... that musta been really awkward

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
i read about the first 20 lines,
are u just ****in around with her?

"why would i not make a good boyfriend"
LOL
be her "friend" and slip her date rape drugs and find the most creepy dude at the party and make him **** her while u take a few pics.
LOL I like that idea!

And to bad ass, I'm not a wuss, I was playing AFC so I can meet her face to face so I can next her in person.

I'm not doing it over msn.

BDude004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time!!

Why don't you just get over it, and instead of spending time being an ***hole and getting revenge, use it to meet some new women!!

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you truly understand the nature of female/male interactions, you will no longer be bitter towards a girl who doesn't find you attractive. You've got a lot to learn...

No revenge, k? It'll just come back to bite you in the ass anyway. Rather, why don't you have her introduce you to some of her hot friends?

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF AFC! you're not nexting her - she's blowing you off! You're not a DJ because you weren't scared to say AFC things to her!

That was embarassing to read. "I just want you to be happy" - "I can always hope" - "I'm a nice guy..." - "Why aren't you attracted to me?".

UUUUUUUUUUUGH!

You're doing the typical thing a guy does when a women turns them down - you blame them. You can't possibly understand she just WASN'T FEELING YOU AT ALL.

3 billion women in the world - this one didn't want you. Move on and stop trying to "beat" her. She already kicked your ass.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother AP: She doesn't have many friends, I think she has about 5, including me, and I was one of her very good friend. She has no hot friends.

Q-Unit: She has not kicked my ass, rather, I have kicked her ass to the curb. I treated her like gold, and when she loses this, she will regret her decision.

Yes, I was an AFC, I admit that. Maybe I said things wrong to her, but that don't change the fact that I'm ridding myself of her next time I see her.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donjuanapprentice01
Q-Unit: She has not kicked my ass, rather, I have kicked her ass to the curb. I treated her like gold, and when she loses this, she will regret her decision.
:kick:

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others.. she rejected you.. deal with it.

You've no reason to be entitled to revenge.. she's done nothing wrong.. not being attracted to someone is not a crime!

Get out of the mindset that if you treat someone well they should always automatically be attracted to you and you may find yourself closer to achieving what you want.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a disgusting WUSSBAG. :crackup:

This post made me sick, disgusted and angry at the same time. Quite enjoyable.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible man, that was painful. Lol, I can't believe you said "kino" in the conversation! :D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was kinda of enjoyable to see just how blunt she could be...

And the sad thing is.. .you didn't have the Balls to tell her what you wanted to on INSTANT MESSAGNER... just think if you were in person :rolleyes:

DJ's don't play AFC... That's like saying "I like women, but I'm going to play gay".

Being a DJ with women isn't about being stuck up, having a "either you like me or **** you" attitude.. in this sense, it's mainly about controlling emotions.

No One, NO One gets all the women. You can't control what a woman t hinks, no matter how many times you comb through this forum, but you cAN control YOUR actions and control YOUR life.

Another thing.. why did you have soo much time to have this, what had to be a 60-90 minute conversation with this girl online... you had nothing better to do? You really, really need to hit the DJ Bible up pretty hard.

This girl ovbiously dosn't like you and it's your fault.. not that you did any thing wrong, even though you did, but you can't blame a girl for not being physciall attracted to you.. there are alot of girls that just odn't do it for me, and at the end of the day, that's what it all came down to.

Just live and learn, cut all ties with her until you get in control of your AFCness at least... which you probably aren't going to do but that's the best advice I can give you.

PS.. never use the word KINO with a woman... ever

PSS- Also never ask a girl why she isn't attracted to you

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do none of you think that it was irresposnible of her to give me so much time with her kid when sh wasn't interested in me? I mean, it's at a point where I am the no. 2 guy in her kid's life, and she had no interest? That is what I call irresponsible, does no one agree? I feel bad for the kid, because he has really gotten attached to me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what if it was irresponsable... I mean, do you think that just because she lets you see her kids you get to date her? Maybe she wants to keep you around just so you can buy **** for the kids because you are her "friend"...

In other words, don' tuse that as an excuse for you not having a backbone.

If you want to date her, and she doesn' t want to date you=leave.

It really is that simple. YOu don' teven have to be mean about it, or emotional. Just say friendship isn't what I want, so therefore i have to move on, take care of yourself.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do none of you think that it was irresposnible of her to give me so much time with her kid when sh wasn't interested in me?
She gave you so much time with her kid because she saw you as a friend...nothing else.
She also must have thought that you would be a positive influence on her kid's life in some way or else she wouldn't let you get so close.

I mean, it's at a point where I am the no. 2 guy in her kid's life, and she had no interest? That is what I call irresponsible, does no one agree?
No.

All you're doing is seeking justification for your bitterness.

I feel bad for the kid, because he has really gotten attached to me.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha......Did anyone force you to spend time with her son?
Did she tell her son "Hey Timmy,this is Nick he's gonna be your new daddy!" then turn around and change her mind?

No.

YOU are the one who has taken the descision to cut contact.

YOU are the one who has decided to remove yourself from her and her son's life.

If her son ends up missing you and the time you spent together it will only be because of YOUR actions.....not hers.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cause you and her son bonded doesnt mean she should think to herself "oh my son likes him, I think I should feel sexual attraction for him!"

Dude, you got serious problems. You obviously havent gotten over her or you wouldnt be plotting "revenge" or some big way of making her look/feel bad for not wanting your d1ck.

I noticed that in my life when I thought bitterly about a girl it was because I still liked her and felt frustrated I couldnt have her. For the longest time now though when a girl falls out of my life I sometimes dont even notice because I have other options. Its not a big deal if a girl doesn't like me.

I don't see why you're plotting this whole "I'm gonna do it in person" bullsh1t either, you CANT BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE YOU NEVER HAD.

You're acting as if you had this big relationship and you went out for too long to warrant a phone/internet breakup and you have to do it person. Well guess what, all you're doing is being a jerk because you are not ending a relationship you are ending a friendship.

Now if its too uncomfortable for you now to hang out with her or whatever, fine, let her know that you dont think you could be friends anymore because of how you feel and how being around her would make you feel like crap, etc. but don't be plotting some big revenge scenario to "get her back" so you can get the satisfaction of making someone else miserable because she doesn't like you.

You are far from being a DJ. You need to get your inner game handled first, then learn some basic social dynamics. You have a long way to go.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would cut all contact with her for a while and let her chase you! She will miss whatever she had with you in her life...I hope it was all positive.
Definetly consider this as a long shot and start working on other women.
If and only if she contacts you ...make her the lowest priority in your life.
Another point....female friends are not the worst thing in your life..use them to get other girls. Get over the fact that she didnt find you a bf material for whatever reasons....and use her company ( social proof) to meet other women.
Good luck.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25
I would cut all contact with her for a while and let her chase you! She will miss whatever she had with you in her life...I hope it was all positive.
Definetly consider this as a long shot and start working on other women.
If and only if she contacts you ...make her the lowest priority in your life.
Another point....female friends are not the worst thing in your life..use them to get other girls. Get over the fact that she didnt find you a bf material for whatever reasons....and use her company ( social proof) to meet other women.
Good luck.
Good advice except for one thing

Next her, but not with the line of thinking that she's gonna chase you... it won't happen. In this kind of situation, that rarely happens, and if she does persue it isn't genuine. she just wants the attention.

you can't pulloff trying to make her chase you, when there is no attraction in the first place. This could work on a girl that you're dating and it sorta starts to fizzle out, but not here.

It's over.

Move on

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU'RE GOING AFTER A WOMAN WITH A SON?! BAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHJOEOHOE@HH$@%!!!!

zzirf25

Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I thought this post was in the wrong forum. I thought that it was a tip to tell people what not to do. When I saw that it was some guys story at the end I wondered how he had the guts to tell us he actually did that.