Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I just shaved my head almost bald!

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just shaved my head almost bald, am a white guy and it doesn look bad, am not buff, but still it looks alright. I just feel like I look a little weird and I am worried that am not gonna be able to hold my confidence once my family and friends see it and start poking at it :p Am worried my personality is gonna change from "always using Wax" me to " Now bald and looks weird" me. lol

I guess my question is, how do u anchor confidence and make the idea of being bald sound cool .

cheers.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you shave it cause your going bald? Ive always held the opinion that if you are going bald, like I am it is better to shave it or cut it real short. If you're not going bald then I would recommend growing some hair with a stylish cut...Its always better that way. If you are bald then shaving or buzzing is the way to go. Better to embrace it then to hang onto a few scraps of hair with a comb over... If your family and friends dont like it then screw them, if you think you look good thats what matters...your confidence should come from inside.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
live up to your screen name. Would Max Payne give a fvck? Neither do you. It's just hair, it just is. The fact that you even are asking shows too much insecurity. Now man up you bald head summabytch!

TRD_celica

Reaction score
haha... shaving ur head is cool! i think it took my friend a little while to accept the fact that i shaved my head, but now they all say it suits me more... umm, id recommend buffing up abit though, and also, an ear-ring such as a stud wouldnt look bad either with a shaved head :up:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess this is off-topic, but since we got some bald experts in here =)

ive always been told that i'd look great completely bald (smooth and shiny)... i currently use clippers and get it down to about the way justin timberlake has his... but i'd like to try it completely bald...

how would i do this and still be safe? i heard a straight razor is the best way to do this, but im not the safest person to have using a razor on my head...

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same thing recently.

I keep mine at a 1 all the time. I trim it every 4 to 5 days. My friends all say it looks so much better.

Proof was in the pudding when a HB9 ran her hands over my head Friday night. Sometimes they can't resist touching it.

Roll with it.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
If everybody else is walking around with a shaved head, it's probably time to get a new style.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USE A HAT............THEN U TAKE IT OFF ITH A GRAND OPENING............TAH DAH.........CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE.

THe goal is for YOU to make fun of it first, then they got nothing.......after a while..........dont let anything phase you...........NO REACTION equates to boring and people will stop poking fun.

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOOL this is hilarious i swear i totally forgot i did this thread!

Thank you all for each and every comment, i appreciate them! ...will be replying to each of them soon.

Cheers

MaxPayne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, so just for the record I shaved it Justin-Timberlake-Style! ;)

So anyway after a few days with this hair I started to like it! ;D

but I am still gonna grow it back long enough to Wax cause thats just "Who I Am" ...I like it better when I styled my hair with wax .

Though I am enjoying this hair style alot right now!...Its saving me alot of time when I want to go out, I dont have to style it anymore :D lol

Anyway Thank you all for the comments I appreciate em.