Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I hooked up with this girl a couple times..

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never really into her, but she was fun and it was relatively easy and when it's right there in front of you it's hard to say no. Anyway, she seems to be hooking up with another guy too, and this fact kind of pisses me off, even though we aren't dating.

Why is it that even though I don't really want her as a gf, I'm hurt by the fact that she is also hooking up with another dude? Should I ask her about it or just let it go? She is still interested in me as well.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
She wants variety...plus you two arnt committed, and i think your getting pissed off is because youve been with her so many times and you treat her like your GF?

the fvck am i talking about.....?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're pissed because you think you should be man enough to satiisfy her entirely.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
You're pissed because you think you should be man enough to satiisfy her entirely.
Yea I think you nailed it there.

Do you think I should confront her about it, or would that show insecurity?

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been in the same situation, yea its going to hurt and it did in a way but you can't be pissed about it because as andy said, theres no commitment but i just stepped up my game and now hes out of the picture, you can either hang in and dont let it get to you (or at least dont show her that it does) and try to be the better man or just next her.. choose wisely

EDIT: and dont confront her about it, act as if nothing happend

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the responses, one last thing though; do girls do this a lot when they are trying to decide on a person to stick with? Does it make her a slvt?

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
i couldn't tell you if thats a sign of deciding of choosing or not but it doesn't make her a slvt for having variety, in my eyes.. slvts are ones who give their pvssys away too often but i know what you mean it seems like it but eh i don't believe so

Reaction score
If you want her to be faithful, I think you have to have "the talk"

But let me ask this to all those spinning plates-- Are your plates faithful to only you, or are you just a plate too?

Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
But let me ask this to all those spinning plates-- Are your plates faithful to only you, or are you just a plate too?

Nobody wants to tackle my question?

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Nobody wants to tackle my question?
I thought you were proving a point more than asking a question, no?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let it go and let her move on with her life. You got the pvssy what else you want; her bank account? Find a new girl and move on wit yourself.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
I was never really into her, but she was fun and it was relatively easy and when it's right there in front of you it's hard to say no. Anyway, she seems to be hooking up with another guy too, and this fact kind of pisses me off, even though we aren't dating.

Why is it that even though I don't really want her as a gf, I'm hurt by the fact that she is also hooking up with another dude? Should I ask her about it or just let it go? She is still interested in me as well.

You are hurt because you love her. Otherwise you could care less if she was hooking up with another guy and sleeping with him. She is so interested in you, she's allowing another guy to see her naked and inside her.

Let it go and NEXT her.