Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I got turned down.. should I simply just ignore her from now on?

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So 2 weeks ago I met a girl who has a bf and we madeout for a long time at a club. After that we went out once last friday.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114953
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115609

Anyways, after our "date" last friday, she called me a few times and I called her like once to chat. I thought we had a pretty good rapport.

Last night, we talked about her lifeguard test tmr and I decided to ask her to come hang out again. Shes like no I am not available on friday,then I said what about monday and against she declined.

So I just cut to the chase and asked so you don't want to see me? She's like "no, I want to see you but I dont want to hurt my bf." So then I asked about her bf and it turned out they have been going out for 2 years and also attend the same church. She said that she thinks she loves him.:eek:

She told me she's just like any other girls and I told her I have a few girls who like me (which is true) but I am not interested in them bcus I don't feel the connection.. She's like I have many friends like me and I can introduce you to them and at that point I just laughed.

So at that point I thought there's really no needed to continue the convo and I wanted it to end. She said she will tell me if she pass her swimming test or not. I deleted her number from my phone.

I just got a sms from her telling me that she passed and that she will save me some day.. ( wtf eh? she still craves the attention?)

Anyways, what I have decided to do is to forget her and never contact her again. What do you think? Do you think her idea of introducing me to some of her friends is simply a joke?

cheers,

matt

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you did the right thing. As for her introducing you, do you think she knows what you're looking for? you need to pick your own girls she would probably suck at it. But hell there's no harm in meeting them, anyway if you could get around the whole 'never talk again' thing, but in extreme cases that's just what needs to be done.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you put a lineup of all the b1tches I've ever made out with in my life I bet you I wouldn't recognize 80% of them. I tongued so many girls a few years ago at Mardi Gras alone that I got mono when I got home! Fuhgedaboutit.

Most chicks now a days are makeout wh0res anyway. The days of a kiss meaning anything are long gone.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah mate don't contact her. If she wants it, she'll come running back soon enough.;)

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't burn bridges but more just not make her a priority on your radar.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
She told me she's just like any other girls and I told her I have a few girls who like me (which is true) but I am not interested in them bcus I don't feel the connection.. She's like I have many friends like me and I can introduce you to them and at that point I just laughed.

Anyways, what I have decided to do is to forget her and never contact her again. What do you think? Do you think her idea of introducing me to some of her friends is simply a joke?
You're stupid to ditch this one. She's got friends...

Bascially, keep talking to this chick, start asking her what she thinks of you, good guy..sexual...great kisser...get brownie points, and then quickly run the idea of her playing match maker with you and her friends.

Let us know how it goes!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattB said:
She's like I have many friends like me and I can introduce you to them and at that point I just laughed.

Lifeguard hey? I'd keep trying to get her naked! :)