Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I found out this girl I am dating is saying sh1t about me.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been seeing this girl for like a month. Ive come to find out after she talked to my friend last night that she thinks Im clingy (she calls me everyday, I barley call her), she claims I like her more than she likes me but still likes me, and Im jealous (i call her out when shes texting some dude she met the night before at the bar while we are eating dinner, shame on me). I so want to call her out on this but thats probably not good. Im thinking i might just simply not answer her phone/texts for a day or two. She is going to know somethings up. What should i say to her if she asks me. I dont want her to know i know what she said but I would rather but her through the ringer a little bit for talkin like that.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dog this girl is a trick..... Everyone is going to say to next which is obviously what you should eventually do. Still its always good to get some sex out of it.... so basically become a total player and act like she is insignifcant, start spinning other plates... I gauratnee this girl will be on your junk.... bang her until you are bored and NEXT!

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
yea i know but its a little hard cause she has been sleeping at my house for the last 3 weeks basically.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
yea i know but its a little hard cause she has been sleeping at my house for the last 3 weeks basically.
wait wait...and you're apparently the one clingy? She's staying at your place and has the nerve to go and talk sh!t? Sounds to me like shes using you for shelter.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
she thinks Im clingy (she calls me everyday, I barley call her), she claims I like her more than she likes me but still likes me, and Im jealous (i call her out when shes texting some dude she met the night before at the bar while we are eating dinner, shame on me). I so want to call her out on this but thats probably not good.
This so called saying "sh1t about you" its pretty harmless stuff. Women who talk to their friends will often ridicule some type of male only behaviour they find in their boyfriends and exaggerate. If there was some malicious intent then I would be concerned but this girl is just venting and blabbing to the night.

The real test is how she treats you when she is with you.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Yea i know its not so bad stuff but I dont like the fact that she thinks shes above me which she is clearly not. when we are together its mixed. she obviously thinks shes got me. Usually we kiss a lot hold hands etc.

but last night she got p1ssed cause i called her out for texting a dude she met the night before which is bs to me. that just says im in the pool with other guys which doesnt fly well with me. and last night my windshield got punched in and all she can say is its fine babe and went back to sleep. she is defiantley getting too comfortable.

what im planning to do is not answer a phone/text tonight nor call her and see if she calls tomorrow. shell ask why and ill just say soemthing came up and sorry for not getting back to her and act all normal and see what she does.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
what im planning to do is not answer a phone/text tonight nor call her and see if she calls tomorrow. shell ask why and ill just say soemthing came up and sorry for not getting back to her and act all normal and see what she does.
That is smooth, that will sure show her and put her back in her place! :rolleyes:

I hope this dating situation with this girl is not serious because she sure doesn't view it that way. Whatever you like it or not she is dating you and also exploring her options, something that you should be doing as well.

I don't know what is the deal with her sleeping at your house for 3 weeks. Maybe you are seeing her too much and as a result she has gotten a bit too comfortable and alot less interested.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to yourself. She's got you playing games. If you start playing games it kinda says that you're not in control but would like to be. That means you've lost value, or the upper hand. I say you re-evaluate this relationship for what it is, a big joke. Get some sex, treat her like sh!t, and move on while trying to bang all her friends and family members.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably time to move on.

I disagree that it's more important how she acts when she's around you (if you want anything more than just sex).

The problem is girls are very heavily influenced by friends, and her friends are getting a one sided, fairly negative picture of you.

After a while of hearing this, they start disliking you, and generally a girl will not be with a guy her friends don't like. It's like a feedback system, she tells her friends ****, then they start saying **** back to her based on what she's said, and so on.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
Listen to yourself. She's got you playing games. If you start playing games it kinda says that you're not in control but would like to be. That means you've lost value, or the upper hand. I say you re-evaluate this relationship for what it is, a big joke. Get some sex, treat her like sh!t, and move on while trying to bang all her friends and family members.
Yah man. spot on. She got you playing games. If you know you are doing the right thing by you, why change? And this friend...is this a male friend of yours? She may just be downplaying you so she can hook up with your boy. You know...make you seem weak and like she will leave just so she can get some ass and then stay with you in your crib. Spin plates...and give her a firm move out date.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
fvck i cant help but give in. she called me today actually twice before i called her back. she was acting all normal and i kind of mentioned somethign was said but she was like well lets go out etc. same sh1t she says every week. its too hard to ignore her.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
fvck i cant help but give in. she called me today actually twice before i called her back. she was acting all normal and i kind of mentioned somethign was said but she was like well lets go out etc. same sh1t she says every week. its too hard to ignore her.
i can only imagine...you're letting her stay at your pad! STOP THAT!

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
Ive been seeing this girl for like a month. Ive come to find out after she talked to my friend last night that she thinks Im clingy (she calls me everyday, I barley call her), she claims I like her more than she likes me but still likes me, and Im jealous (i call her out when shes texting some dude she met the night before at the bar while we are eating dinner, shame on me). I so want to call her out on this but thats probably not good. Im thinking i might just simply not answer her phone/texts for a day or two. She is going to know somethings up. What should i say to her if she asks me. I dont want her to know i know what she said but I would rather but her through the ringer a little bit for talkin like that.
if what you're saying is true. it looks like she's projecting her insecurities on you.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would introduce her to my friends after i slept with her, i would make her put me on to her friends. I would maker her buy groceries, wash clothes, feed pets(even the nasty biting one), i would "need" her for gas $$$ when "we" went out, she would have to cover my boys or me and herself. I would pound her pvssy relentlessly and unmercifully...helll i would go so far as to point out other girls i "admired". This is how we do a smutty bird in philly.

stonetowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were me even if she were staying at my place,in my mind,It would already be over and I'd be talking to another girl because it sounds to me your too close to getting one itis .Kick this girl to the curb.She wasn't your responsibility before you met,she shouldn't be now.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
just talk to her bro. communication is key to every relationship. be honest with her... so you dont have to wonder! and quit playing games, i'm pretty sure youre an adult, act like one.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still say pass her around ur friends. She dont seem like GF material, u might cud make/save sum $$$. make her carry her own(and occasionally urs) weight

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you think there are smart people and dumb people...just the way and the world is made of...
some people need to fall 3 or 4 times until they learn...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:

Son,that ***** doesnt respect you at all.Dump her...