Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I followed the 3rd date rule.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I agree Warrior74. Don't get me wrong on that front.

It is when "foreplay" turns into "forgot-to-play" that I have an issue.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, step away from this place for a few days and when you come back you can REALLY see what it's turning into. With friends like you guys, AFC's don't need enemies.....

I almost got sick reading the OP.

Just how "out of frame" can you get?

Of course the Quality Woman Brigade comes out to reinforce that this might indeed be one of the three women in the good ole' U.S. of A. that is actually holding out because she's a quasi-virgin and she "respects herself".

And the sad thing is, if she's a good enough actress, she could probably convince all but the best of us that she's a virtuous angel! That's the really scary part.

It's like the other couple of threads that have turned into a trainwreck after a guy starts talking about some church chick who is hanging him out the window by his wee willy winky while she "decides" whether she will grace him with a peck on the lips. They get short of breath, their pulse quickens, and they develop tunnel vision trying to coach the poster on how this might indeed be a "rare specimen". Don't let her get away there, Steve Irwin!

guru1000 said:
What you have done is taken an admirable quality, which is self control, and punished her for it. Continue with this mentality and you will build yourself a harem full of hoars, not quality contenders.
Which is it?

Could be either one, but for someone who comes on here posting about how they "bonded" on a 12 hour date where the consolation prize was a half assed handjob, you might as well assume that it's the latter because even if it's the former he's still gonna throw himself under the bus after having already "fallen" for a past-her-prime MILF/GILF/COUGAR/WHATEVER while they were "cuddling' on the third date.

You clearly misunderstood her intentions. She applied her ASD and still escalated as a result of high IL in you, not low.
You must not have read the parts of the post about "bonding", "romance", "cuddling", and "jammies".

Seriously....you guys should be able to recognize a poster who can HANDLE bending the rules as opposed to one who needs to keep the training wheels on for a couple more years.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Of course the Quality Woman Brigade comes out to reinforce that this might indeed be one of the three women in the good ole' U.S. of A. that is actually holding out because she's a quasi-virgin and she "respects herself".
Girl doesn't bang by the third date, you advise to NEXT her. Yet if she bangs his friend, she is a keeper.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Girl doesn't bang by the third date, you advise to NEXT her. Yet if she bangs his friend, she is a keeper.
Well if she bangs his friend and not HIM, wtf does that tell you!
jeezuz.

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
It's like the other couple of threads that have turned into a trainwreck after a guy starts talking about some church chick who is hanging him out the window by his wee willy winky while she "decides" whether she will grace him with a peck on the lips. [/U][/B]

Don't even bring me into this. This is a BS example and an invalid comparison. So I had ONE date with a chic that I picked off the internet and she expressed to me she is religious and she won't kiss me due to that reason.

It was ONE DATE. I have already been working on her and I will get that kiss on the second date.

Some people just love to harp on things for no reason. OMG she didn't kiss me on the first date and she is religious?!?!?!? I must be a huge AFC!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Haha...I get it. The thing you are missing is that there is a difference between a "keeper" and a "keep her around". I know a lot of guys here are chomping at the bit to get married, but I'm not one of them. Different game my friend, different game.

And a post with that tone shows me the guy can't handle women without "rules", so yea, he did the right thing by walking away. He can't handle women.

Vlad said:
Don't even bring me into this. This is a BS example and an invalid comparison. So I had ONE date with a chic that I picked off the internet and she expressed to me she is religious and she won't kiss me due to that reason.

It was ONE DATE. I have already been working on her and I will get that kiss on the second date.

Some people just love to harp on things for no reason. OMG she didn't kiss me on the first date and she is religious?!?!?!? I must be a huge AFC!
Sorry bro, maybe other people will sugar coat it but I'm gonna call it like it is cause you need a kick in the ass, going on about waiting for a kiss and considering jumping through hoops by attending church with her just to get it.

This post wasn't targeted at you, it was meant for the guys who DIDN'T give you that kick in the ass, but instead encouraged your behavior. I'm telling you straight up that chick is wasting your time.

SHE'S gaming YOU, whether you believe it or not.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:

Seriously mate - I read through your Brazillian girl thread.
Are you 30 or 13?

Calling you an AFC is an insult to AFCs.

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Haha...I get it. The thing you are missing is that there is a difference between a "keeper" and a "keep her around". I know a lot of guys here are chomping at the bit to get married, but I'm not one of them. Different game my friend, different game.

And a post with that tone shows me the guy can't handle women without "rules", so yea, he did the right thing by walking away. He can't handle women.

Sorry bro, maybe other people will sugar coat it but I'm gonna call it like it is cause you need a kick in the ass, going on about waiting for a kiss and considering jumping through hoops by attending church with her just to get it.

This post wasn't targeted at you, it was meant for the guys who DIDN'T give you that kick in the ass, but instead encouraged your behavior. I'm telling you straight up that chick is wasting your time.

SHE'S gaming YOU, whether you believe it or not.

Actually, I appreciate the kick in the ass Str8up. you did help me out because I was thinking about joining her church. What a mistake that would have been

But you gave me that swift kick and I felt it,. so I continued gaming her and I got her emotional on the phone and I was gaming her emotions.

So now, I have her saying she will fool around on the second date and church is on the backburner.

Thanks man. We'll see what happens.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
To no one in particular:

I read some of the stuff on here (came to this forum on a reccommendation of a friend) and there is some real good stuff.
Unfortunately - there are a select few that are in denial about women, especially women and sex.
Sex is a natural act between men and women that are attracted to each other - end of muthafvcking story.
So - yes, I know a lot of women, especially Western women, like to use sex as a control tool. This is purely a product of our fvcked up modern society which puts women on a pedestal they neither deserve, nor are genetically programmed. Why the fvck do you think women are so messed up? They are fighting fvcked up social and supposed civil values imposed on them - but deep down, their bodies and hormones are telling them something else. No wonder "modern-women" are fvcked up.

If you feel your role in life is go on date after date with certain women. hoping you will finally cop more than a feel - then you are welcome to it - but don't p!ss about coming onto this forum hoping you are not going to be called a soppy AFC dikwad for espousing your cr@p here.

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is ridiculous to take a rule and apply it directly to every situation and woman. Sure if you want to just churn them and burn them stay with the three dates rule like a religious zealot and next, and next, and next.

But the fact is this girl did not have sufficient comfort level to go further with you, and the fact that you were acting like a sexually frustrated 15 year old was reason enough for her to build no further comfort.

I think she made the right decision. Hell if I was a girl I wouldn’t have f’ed you either, and then some of the DJs here would be saying I was just teasing, or trying to control the relationship...what utter crap. You are too bloody immature to f***.

Losing your cool when she did not give out was in my opinion not DJ at all, but totally AFC. Why on earth would a DJ with choices lose his cool when one women does not give out on the third date and stomp off like a five year old that did not get his ice-cream?

The trouble with this site is it should come with a bloody great disclaimer that says ...This is general advice only.

Slotting all women or men into one formula setting for dealing with interpersonal relationships is just ridiculous.

Countermart

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tried taking off her pants and failed and tried to PUSH her head down for a BJ? Because of a 3 date RULE? The rule means you are making progress towards sex,not absolutely haveing sex. The Mystery meathod with the venue changing is meant to give the appearance of more than 1 date,while only having 1 date[trying to score earlier]. One problem with dating rules or schemes-women have seen or heard them all by now. "The game" is all over the news, the pickup artist is in it's 3rd season,etc.

I'm in the pouty child camp. But just out of curiousity, how much did you invest? Other than time? The fact you were falling for her on the 3rd date-tells me you have a scarcity mentality. So you were trying to use DJ /PUA rules while still being an AFC. You can read all the stuff in the world,but you haven't done the work on yourself.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
One problem with dating rules or schemes-women have seen or heard them all by now. "The game" is all over the news, the pickup artist is in it's 3rd season,etc.
- Chances of you ending up with a chick who knows what a "venue change" and the purpose of it is- less that 3%

- Chances of you ending up with a chick who knows what it is, the purpose of it, AND is aware of it happening when it is happening- too low to count

counter- the OP NEEDS rules. You might not, but he does.

Zunder- excellent post.

Vlad- personally, I will give any woman I want to fukk at least three chances, unless she's a total nutcase. As long as you aren't spending a bunch of money on her, a couple of hours of time (if you enjoy it) are no big deal. Just keep in mind that at this point SHE is still in control. I seriously doubt that you will be able to recover, but it's worth a try.

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Vlad- personally, I will give any woman I want to fukk at least three chances, unless she's a total nutcase. As long as you aren't spending a bunch of money on her, a couple of hours of time (if you enjoy it) are no big deal. Just keep in mind that at this point SHE is still in control. I seriously doubt that you will be able to recover, but it's worth a try.

Recover from what? I don't need to recover from anything with this girl because I didn't do anything wrong. She's in control of what? It's been one lousy date and just because I didn't get a kiss you are saying I need to recover from something. The girl is still calling at least 2 times a day.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing to take out your c*** and putting her hand on it, and she reacted positively to it. For whatever reason she wasn't ready for full on sex, or maybe she's just mental, don't take it to heart to much. Just c** in her mouth, leave her place and try again a few days later. Don't let her get to you or appear angry it appears weak, just have a "whatever" attitude that you have other five girls lined up (without saying that) and go home with a smile.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have left when she denied me the second time. She will jack you off, but no sex? She knows exactly what she's doing, she's training you. Leave her the Frack alone. She isn't worth the hassle.

Experienced emasculating feminist, 37 seeks man to turn into her personal mangina to brag to her friends about, and empower her fracking ego. Is this really what you want?
To hell with that. If she wants someone to train she can get a dog. If she wants to tease but deny someone, let some other shmuck do it for her.