Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I ended up friending that girl on facebook like she asked and what do you know..

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt end up even getting a date with her. as i had originally recomedned we should just meet up first and get to know each other first, not putting it on facebook as this happens anyway , but it makes you feel like theres something wrong with your facebook or something when i know theres not, they must just put to much emphasis on your facebook about you without even knowing so much more about me, so i felt compelled to delete her i dont want to see this girls pic in my freinds of some ***** who wanted to be facebook freinds and not even give me a chance, im fed up with these sleezies

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just have my fb set not to show their feeds. they might come into use later. all these chics i would see sooner or later though. if you don't have a chance of seeing her at all, go ahead and delete her.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say no to giving out your Facebook. You can hide your profile, making it impossible to find you, awarding you plausible deniability.

There is something wrong with your Facebook profile: too much information! You want to reveal yourself as slowly as possible, and too much information will zap the intriguing mystery of you faster than a mosquito swatter. Unless your profile is full of pictures with you and many ladies, you become a common man and women despise the common man.
Law 4: Always Say Less than Necessary
When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.

Law 16: Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor
Too much circulation makes the price go down: The more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a group, temporary withdrawal from it will make you more talked about, even more admired. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had a girl tell me to add her on facebook ONCE. Girls with high interest in you do not care about your facebook. I think they actually like the mystery and choose not to ask you. If a girl tells you to add her on fb, or if she asks if you have a facebook chances are she's giving you a hint...that you should just be facebook friends.

I'm not trying to act like I have awesome game, but I think you should try to find out what you're doing wrong if girls are constantly asking you to add them on facebook. OP I'm not saying that you constantly have girls asking for your facebook, but I have known a couple guys that had that problem. Never ended up getting anything from those girls. If a girl asked me for my fb I'd just say, "We're not good enough friends yet. I only add people that I know." ;) Put her in the friendzone first and don't add her on fb. She will see you as a challenge.

Deep Dish said:
You can hide your profile, making it impossible to find you, awarding you plausible deniability.
Why would a girl that you haven't even hung out with know your last name? What, did she ask you for your social security number too? A girl shouldn't be able to find you on facebook unless you have a unique first name.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had plenty of girls add me to facebook and still continue to be very interested in me.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is a huge part of my game. Most girls I know do not know my last name. I present myself as a moment. Mister D has walked into your life out of nowhere, all you have is his first name and his number. No facebook, no emailing, just his number.

No logging into facebook to view his pictures so you can get your fix. If you want to see his face you have to meet him in person.

You can choose to throw yourself into the moment and have a passionate affair or he can walk out of your life as fast as he came into it

Now for some guys, who have social proof, facebook doesn't hurt them and in some cases actually lands them new chicks.

But i like the mystery angle. It's the biggest weapon in my arsenal. They only know what I let them know. See what i want them to see.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
Why would a girl that you haven't even hung out with know your last name? What, did she ask you for your social security number too? A girl shouldn't be able to find you on facebook unless you have a unique first name.
This applies to social circle game. I'm in the DJ (disk jockey) scene of my city, the bar scene is close knit, everybody has mutual friends. If I meet a chick at a birthday party or even at a downtown bar, she probably has 5-20 mutual friends. Sometimes all it takes is a first name.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier this year, a couple of girls I'd never met added me on facebook.

I was away down south at the time, but when I got back to my usual place, banged them both (not at the same time) within a couple of weeks of getting back.

Facebook rocks if you use it right.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been the opposite for me, results have been much better with the chicks who friend me as opposed to the ones who don't, who often I never see and hear from again. It's out of sight, out of mind for me as well as if I don't see or hear from them often enough I start to forget about them as well. I just don't go around following their updates and clicking "like" on everything like their orbiters do. If you're really that worried about her finding out too much about you it's not as if you can't lock down parts of your profile so that she can't see them by default.

If you think your Facebook profile is somehow hurting you then maybe your profile just makes you look like a boring guy. I also think that those who insist that they must maintain "mystery" about themselves are probably just insecure that chicks will find them boring once they get to know them, and in many cases they probably are.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
This applies to social circle game. I'm in the DJ (disk jockey) scene of my city, the bar scene is close knit, everybody has mutual friends. If I meet a chick at a birthday party or even at a downtown bar, she probably has 5-20 mutual friends. Sometimes all it takes is a first name.
Oh ok, understandable. Social circle game is totally different. (And a DJ is a good position to be in for social proof by the way).

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
If you think your Facebook profile is somehow hurting you then maybe your profile just makes you look like a boring guy. I also think that those who insist that they must maintain "mystery" about themselves are probably just insecure that chicks will find them boring once they get to know them, and in many cases they probably are.
So what....why make it easy for her to find out? Maybe some of us don't go clubbing with HB9s and 10s or on African safaris every weekend and I'd rather not that get held against me. It's not being insecure, its keeping women from getting in their own damn way because they lost interest over an unflattering photo.

If Facebook helps you personally, then by all means keep doing what you're doing.