Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I cheated now what?

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating my current gf for over a year now. However recently we live far apart (about 1000miles) because of some personal stuff that I've got going on. Recently unemployed, homeless, etc. The move is only supposed to be about 3 months (didn't want to be homeless in winter) and I'm moving back. I ended up feeling very horny and it's stronger than usual. Maybe it's because of all of the women looking better than usual (I'm down south where the weather is unbelievable). I ended up meeting with an old flame (never ****ed until now) and ended up sleeping with her thus "cheating" on my gf in the other state. I deeply regret it (the sex was f*cking bad) & haven't told the gf. It really feels like I'm starting to go insane (the guilt is eating me alive). I don't know what to do. I understand the concept of "spinning plates" but like I said the guilt is eating me alive. Advice is greatly needed right now...

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be working on your employment and living situation instead of any LDR and spinning plates.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her.

However, this teaches you a valuable lesson- don't be a scumbag.

Reaction score
As stated above, focus on making money and getting your financial game in order first, women are a FAR second. If you want your gf to break up with you and hate you and possibly develop trust issues with men for the rest of her life, then go ahead and tell her, some would say its the right thing to do, but as I mentioned here, there are many drawbacks to being completely honest.. even for her benefit, not just yours so that you "get away with it". I'd look at it as a life lesson.. if you're going to regret something later.. don't do it. Also, if you decide to not tell her (which is what I would do), to alleviate some of your guilt, realize this fact.. in any monogamous relationship, including marriages, at some point in the relationship, at least once.. one partner cheats on the other.. 75% of the time. This is from a study done, so it's probably actually higher than 75%. I don't think humans were designed to be monogamous so open relationships may be a good solution

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's your girlfriend. Not your wife. You don't owe her any loyalty and don't need to explain a goddamn thing. If you need something to feel bad about then think about the financial situation you're currently in. Get yourself out of that.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies I've decided to keep my mouth shut. Hell at this point it feels like it didn't even happen.
As stated above, focus on making money and getting your financial game in order first, women are a FAR second. If you want your gf to break up with you and hate you and possibly develop trust issues with men for the rest of her life, then go ahead and tell her, some would say its the right thing to do, but as I mentioned here, there are many drawbacks to being completely honest.. even for her benefit, not just yours so that you "get away with it". I'd look at it as a life lesson.. if you're going to regret something later.. don't do it. Also, if you decide to not tell her (which is what I would do), to alleviate some of your guilt, realize this fact.. in any monogamous relationship, including marriages, at some point in the relationship, at least once.. one partner cheats on the other.. 75% of the time. This is from a study done, so it's probably actually higher than 75%. I don't think humans were designed to be monogamous so open relationships may be a good solution
Sadly but true. After all whose to say she hasn't cheated on me? Not worried about this anymore thanks again guys I appreciate your input