Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So, how'd I do?

Tboneman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, today I decided to tell a girl I liked her in the form of a note. I've been admiring her from afar, and been hanging with her and her friends for the last few days. I tell you, she is one of the best looking women I've seen in a long time, with a nice butt, cute glasses and cute, short hair. I told her in the note about how I liked her and such, and a few minuetes later I saw her showing it to her friends at a pep rally, and when she noticed me, she quickly took it from them and hid it (I didn't sit with her, I sat with my friend several rows down and acted like I didn't see her).

So tell me...

Did I phail?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tboneman
Well, today I decided to tell a girl I liked her in the form of a note. I've been admiring her from afar, and been hanging with her and her friends for the last few days. I tell you, she is one of the best looking women I've seen in a long time, with a nice butt, cute glasses and cute, short hair. I told her in the note about how I liked her and such, and a few minuetes later I saw her showing it to her friends at a pep rally, and when she noticed me, she quickly took it from them and hid it (I didn't sit with her, I sat with my friend several rows down and acted like I didn't see her).

So tell me...

Did I phail?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You failed, miserably, but its a start

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, its called the DJ bible, read it, its brilliant :D

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. Wow, don't quite have the words for that one. Hmmm...seems like something I MIGHT have done in middle school. It could have worked on a 13 year old, but, wow. I'm definitely interested in hearing what, if anything happens next. You're in my prayers, man. Damn, what were you thinking!! Read the friggin bible before you hurt yourself!!

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh snap, MAn thats Rule numero uno, Never SAY you like/love her, Show it with Actions.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So tell me...

Did I phail?
You failed, boy. You failed miserably.

(sigh)

Once again....another error that could have been avoided if you would have just READ THE FUCKING BIBLE!!!!!

Dude, there's no hope for you if you refuse to read it!!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA

its amazing how you can ask if you failed.

you did, by the way.

never mind, other hotties out there...

yep start off by reading the DJ bible, the articles are real useful and you'll know what not to do.

the note gesture was very AFC. (Average Fustrated Chump)

go learn something on the bible before asking these questions yeah? :D

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
You already told her you uhm.. Like her.. how much you like her. What that makes you now? You would probobly tell me.. oh but that feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels so good. Yeh, it feels good now, but this isn't how it works. There's no mystery already, Let's hear it from the crowd ( crowd shouts: AFC )

You could always give mix signals though... like not showing TOO MUCH INTEREST. But please, don't ignore, just treat her like a normal ahem... friend. This would get her thinking if you really mean it. And as the bible says.. Be the prize.

Please read the bible. Cheers!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what vincent said

but hey man, writing that note was a lot better than sitting on your fvcking arse waiting for her to make a move on you - you get to learn the lesson from it. now that you know, don't do it again

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
ppl, stop being a$$holes. everyone has to start somewhere, i'd just like to thank this young man that he has found the DJ Discussion Forum!

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did bad son. However, you found a bunch of guys who are experts at getting people better at this sort of thing. first thing : NEVER ADMIRE A GIRL FROM "AFAR". just go up and talk.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
No f******* sh*t you f****** failed dude. I think you need your balls reattached. Seriously though, you never know, maybe it will work....I know a pretty hot senior girl who got asked out by her current boyfriend through a note.....you never know. But if you want to find out, locate your balls, and go talk to her IN PERSON.

Tboneman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, can do. Maybe my "No Bullsh*t" way of doing this will be be better.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
No man, it won't be better (hope to break it to ya), jus wanna know what happens out of morbid curiousity.

Tboneman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I talked to her after school as to wether or not she wants to go to lunch on Wednsday. She said she couldn't because she was helping her mother clean carpets. I then asked if she was bullsh*tting me or not, and she was like "I swear I swear". I then said maybe some other day. Meh, better than I hoped.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I talked to her after school as to wether or not she wants to go to lunch on Wednsday. She said she couldn't because she was helping her mother clean carpets. I then asked if she was bullsh*tting me or not, and she was like "I swear I swear". I then said maybe some other day. Meh, better than I hoped.
Ehhh...clean carpets? Don't get your hopes up.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hye I like this guy already. He went out and found out (albeit the AFC way) he sees it didn't work and now he is trying to fix it. I say move on from her, you seem much more intelligible than most AFC's who are like "maybe I'll buy her flowers" or whatever. Just move on to another gurl and read up on some of the HS bible stickied at the front