Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"so how was your weekend?" and similar small talk...

returningchamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like i get sucked into small talk too much... questions such as "So How was your weekend? .... What did you do?" etc.... I try to make the best of these questions... but i feel like there's better ways to answer these questions...

Girl (through text or on the phone): So, how was your weekend?"
Me: It was good. Had fun. Tired. (this is my typical answer)

Girl: So, what did you do?
Me: This and That. Boom and Bap.

or maybe i'll try ... "Don't you mean WHO did I do? =)"

but really... a lot of times - these conversations lead to no where... i almost feel like it's a waste of time to even respond... i much rather get a call or text about when we'll hang out next... or about how bad she wants to see me...

i've even went as far as to tell certain "boring" women to only text or call me if they want to hang out....

BUT i still feel like there's a way to turn this small talk into something more... any tips on turning small talk into seductive talk? examples? etc...

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- 2 options i use: a) You can't move in any one direction of the conversation if precise, one sentence answers are given to her questions. You need to be a little evasive and make her work a little for answers. This can backfire though, as woman will sometimes get an attitude about having their questions avoided. This can say a lot about the woman in general; and really reveal if they were just contacting you because they were bored or not (if they were just bored - then they're more likely to not "chase" an answer.)

OR

b) be very detailed and make the text come to life... Something like "Excellent, thanks. I meant some friends at a local bar and we partied all night friday... Saturday - i went jet skiing.... absolute adrenaline rush... i can still feel the rush...." < something along those lines.... something that's not just a simple answer... something that paints a picture and touches her emotions and makes her feel it... ... What this "should" lead to is HER issuing a follow up question... Which is good.... it's making her invest in showing interest in you and your life. The risk here is coming off as someone who's too serious...

general ideas...
- You want to talk about things that create specific effects in her head or over her emotions. Different women respond differently to different emotions. But in general - making her feel good is a good start.

- If you keep failing to get rapport with a woman through means of communication other than face to face talks: simply do what you did and tell them to only call and text if they want to meet up... but be prepared for backlash unless you have a super strong frame over whatever your relationship is with her... she WILL test your congruence on this...

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask questions that have mundane answers. Ask questions that make her do some thinking. Then when she does and gives a response, there are several things you can do based on whatever she said:

1. Zoom in on something and ask more questions (last resort)
2. Oh, that reminds me of a funny story... *tell story*
3. Tease her about what she said, or the way she said it, or about anything really

And there are probably other cool things you can do.