Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So how many of you have kissed a girl the same day you met her?

dmatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if it was possible and it most likely is but I wanna know any stories about you guys who have met a girl and then eventually made out with her the same day.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made out with a girl in 2 minutes. We were on the beach in Florida. Alcohol was involved, and I really couldn't see her face because it was at night. We could only hear our voices. She was burying me with sand. I forgot her name of course.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I once did at the Avalon nightclub in Boston. I was there with a couple of friends to see a big-name DJ visiting out of town. I wondered away from my group for a while to get closer to the stage. This girl tapped me on the shoulder and said that she and her friend wanted a picture taken with her camera. I gladly obliged but jokingly told her that I wouldn't give her camera back unless she kissed me in return. So she did! It was a nice, deep, tongues to the max kind of kiss. I was after one of the girls in my group at the time, so after about 30 seconds of this, I said "thanks!" and made my way back into the crowd. I never saw her again.

It's amazing how much you can get away with, as long as you ask.

Last edited:

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*raises hand*
fvked her too...it was an ONS

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girl jumped me last night..

I was joking about how I don't feel very manly, said "Can I have a hug", she gave me one, I was just about to say "How about a kiss too" and she completely went for it, tongue and all. I spoke to her for probably 20 seconds before lol GREAT SUCCESS

Gia Giovanni

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I've made out with a girl in 2 minutes. We were on the beach in Florida. Alcohol was involved, and I really couldn't see her face because it was at night. We could only hear our voices. She was burying me with sand. I forgot her name of course.

I've made out with a girl in 2 minutes. We were on the beach in Florida. Alcohol was involved, and I really couldn't see her face because it was at night. :crackup: We could only hear our voices. She was burying me with sand. I forgot her name of course :rolleyes:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Errr... This wasn't a beach in Jacksonville, for Killer Keith's big birthday bash was it? Coz i remember getting drunk, dressing up in drag and making out with a manly looking girl in the sand...

Ummm poonani, pm me please :eek:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One year one new years. Also a couple times at a party. The first time actually hanging out with girls after meeting them the vag has been abundant.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Errr... This wasn't a beach in Jacksonville, for Killer Keith's big birthday bash was it? Coz i remember getting drunk, dressing up in drag and making out with a manly looking girl in the sand...

Ummm poonani, pm me please :eek:
Naw she was definitely a woman cause I sucked her tits too, and it was in Panama City.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dmatter said:
Just wondering if it was possible and it most likely is but I wanna know any stories about you guys who have met a girl and then eventually made out with her the same day.
Parties/nights out, I could probably do it in less than 20 mins.

It's all about having fun.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Yeah at a party because she kept hugging me for no reason with our faces real close (why doesn't she just do it, what the hell), an obvious sign she wants me to kiss her, so I kissed her and we made out for 5 mins. Then when she was leaving I said let me walk you to your car, and we had some fun making out in different positions against her car and on the windshield. Then I used this move, when she said "ok we should really go now. let me drive you to your car", opening the back seat door and I used this move by saying "ok, get in", hehe. Then we were making out, I touched her boobs, and also got a handjob while she was on top of me with us laying down... hot.
Same, but she had her girlfriend With her.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta ask yourself "Do I want one night of kissing and stuff or do I want countless nights of awesome sex?"

Sometimes I will limit a girls access to me for the soul purpose of having a stronger day 2 with them. Yes, I've made out on the first night of meeting a girl, but in order to keep things going you need to be somewhat of a challenge. After 30 seconds of kissing or so it's best to pull back and say "Ok ok not too much. We just met!"

Then there was also my ex who the first time I hung out with her (second time ever seeing her) we made out and touched eachother :)

And the 3some where this girl drank way too much and had her boyfriends name tatoo'd on her body and her and her friend fufilled my fantasies.

StGeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Twice, at parties. It didn't develop into a relationship, though.

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a hot chick and got on really well with her, a couple of hours after meetin her we were at the bar and I just went for the french kiss there and then and it worked - turned into a great night!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was at a friends party.
got intro'd to his really hot cousin from overseas.

an hour in i was stabbing his parents bed..she was my weapon of choice......

:p

dmatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious if it was possible and what you guys did to do this. lots of kino perhaps?