Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So how is Tokyo Drift?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Be the usual inane Hollywood drivel wouldnt it?

A 90 odd minute escape targeted to the 15-25 year old AFC, sweet cars and sweet muff the usual suspects, an underlying message to supplicate in their somewhere and drive the hottest car yeah?.

Spend up and supplicate and you too can live the life of adventure, thrills and hot sex?.

A distraction for the sea of neutered drones and just another small reinforcement to add to the decay of society.

The brainstrust league of AFC's collective idea of a male chick flick while keeping to the restraints of a puzzafied society.

But I could be wrong, it might be good.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
One of the Car mags ran an article showing the actual 1/4 mile times of these so called "Fast" cars in the movie.

Most of them barely broke 15 seconds, a few 14 seconds and none broke 13 seconds, despite all the boost, NOS, mods and all the $$$ poured into these econocars.

If you want a fast car, buy a fast car. Not an econobox that won't be fast even after spending tons of $$$ on it.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it yesterday with a couple girls from school... I thought it was alright... If you're looking for good acting or storyline, then this movie blows. If you're looking for some car action, then I think you might like it.

I wouldn't recommend this as a date movie. There are scenes where girls show their panties and where chicks are making out (unless your girlfriend is alright with watching that sort of thing). It's not a movie your date will appreciate much.. lol It's as it looks.. a guy movie.

If you're just interested in checkin' out the cars drifting and some chicks in short skirts, then it's a good movie... However, the dialog in the movie puts me to sleep.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
It'll be more entertaining hanging around in the parking lot after the movie and watching all the dumb azz ricers wreck their clown cars while trying to emulate the action in the movie.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
It'll be more entertaining hanging around in the parking lot after the movie and watching all the dumb azz ricers wreck their clown cars while trying to emulate the action in the movie.
Hahaha! That is so true man! I have a friend that is actually in the street racing scene, and he said all the fast and furious movies do not portray real street racing the way it really is. And after those movies, a ton of kids in their little cars suddenly want to street race.

When I told him I saw the movie, he said that the cars in the movie were pathetic. lol, I'm not that wise on cars, so I wouldn't know. All I know is there was a lot of tires screeching and some hot driving.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the cars in the movies are just riced out with little if anything done under the hood. They stick these whistlers in the tailpipes of cars to simulate turbo spooling, so they don't have to spend $$$$$ on turbo kits.

The best cars were the muscle cars in the 2nd one. The Yenko Camaro would destroy all of those b1tch ricers.

IndieWeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically the whole thing is ghay...i havent seen it yet but i knoe i will some time in the future but i would never go to the movies to see that one ..the first on was funny as hell..lol...what did vinh dessal do in the movie?

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this movie.

OMG!

IT WAS UNREAL!

It demonstrated all things DJ!

Infact, it had the best number close I've ever seen.

Drive your hot assed car around in the city.

Spy 2 girls in a car turning right at an empty intersection (US Drivers will prob need to find girls turning left?) - the point is, the girls need to be stranded in the middle of the intersection until all cars have passed them in the oposite direction and they can complete there turn.

HOWEVER! instead of driving past them in the oposite direction, drift around the outside of there car for about 7 laps, then stare them down with a really cheesey grin.

They'll instantly write their numbers down and pass them to you as you drive pass.

I saw this move!

It worked!

It was field tested.

Only the george mcFly backshot technique could go near matching this manuver.

three12.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the movie, pretty cool ending. The acting and the story were pretty weak but the cars made up for it.

Infact, it had the best number close I've ever seen
Yea, the drifting around the chick's car was mean. I was in love with the black and orange rx7 and the v8 right at the end.

I wouldn't recommend this as a date movie. There are scenes where girls show their panties and where chicks are making out (unless your girlfriend is alright with watching that sort of thing). It's not a movie your date will appreciate much.. lol It's as it looks.. a guy movie.
haha, funny you say that. I saw this fricking exotic looking HB9 ( brunette, green eyes, east euro looks, perfect tan, fine ass... ) walk out of the movie with her bf. As soon as me and my mates saw her, our jaws hit the floor. The guy who was African, pretty tall, drove this silver R33 shape skyline sedan with chromes ( a bit disappointing ).

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, funny you say that. I saw this fricking exotic looking HB9 ( brunette, green eyes, east euro looks, perfect tan, fine ass... ) walk out of the movie with her bf. As soon as me and my mates saw her, our jaws hit the floor. The guy who was African, pretty tall, drove this silver R33 shape skyline sedan with chromes ( a bit disappointing ).[/QUOTE]

Yeah bro... If I weren't on a date when seing that movie I could care less. But to be honest, those scenes made me feel a bit uneasy on how far they were gonna take it. I could tell the girl I was with didn't really appreciate those parts much.

The star of the movie seemed to be getting more of one-itis! lol He didn't care about the available ***** and focused on that one school girl (even though she was hot). And he was willing to get beat up and messing with a maffia dudes girl.. The dumbass

Haha, in the beginning when he races a rich kid from school with the hot cheerleader girlfriend... The dudes personality really reminded me of some dudes I went to school with... Total *******s and think they are the **** because their daddy boxes.. Ughh.. not a DJ move where he races for the girl :p

Oh well.. it made for some hollywood show.. I didn't expect to see much DJ material in it...

When watching that movie, I realise that Koreans and Japanese look very similar!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan said:
Yeah the cars in the movies are just riced out with little if anything done under the hood. They stick these whistlers in the tailpipes of cars to simulate turbo spooling, so they don't have to spend $$$$$ on turbo kits.

Hey where can I get some one of those whistlers for my car?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could tell the girl I was with didn't really appreciate those parts much.
fair enuf, not all girls are the same.

Haha, in the beginning when he races a rich kid from school with the hot cheerleader girlfriend
I just loved the part when he starts his car up and the sound of that thing...:up: