Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So how do i know if i'm in the friend zone?

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl that i really like and i think she really likes me, but i can't really read her. For instance she beggs me to go to church w/ her even though i tell her i can't and she still persists. Another situation would be when were flirting she always puts a right.. at the end of it.
a conversation would go like this.
her: my day was pretty bad but now it's going a lot better
Me: it's cause your talking to me right ? :D
Her: exactly, lol jk
Is she really jk? She does this all the time and always initiates conversation. I barely know this girl. Would it be a good idea to ask her to go to a movie w/ me or something? And if so how?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know? Next time she says "right" you tell her you are right and go right in for a kiss close. This is a sure way to see if you're in or out of the friendzone. Doing rather than thinking is a good motto when it comes to women.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see this would work if the only place where i see her isn't at church...... Idt it's a good idea to do that there. I talk to her on the phone and through facebook mostly. So if i'm not in person what do i do

Igetit!

Reaction score
Yeah,it would be odd to start making out at church.If you want to find out if you are in the friendzone,ask her out on a date.If she accepts,and she knows that it's a "date"date,then there's your answer.Another way to tell is if the 2 of you have been spending a lot of time together with nothing romantic happening,or if the 2 of you talk a lot on the phone,and she talks about her feelings,other guys,or if she tells you how nice and sewwt you are.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well those two things haven't happened yet. And like is said she constantly asks me to go to church w/ her and told me i should take her to my church. But isn't that like friend-zone stuff???? Or does it mean she wants me to actually take her out. I tend to **** around like an idiot

Igetit!

Reaction score
I would just straight up ask her out.The instant you do that,you'll find out where you stand.I don't think her inviting you to her church is friendzone stuff.She may be inviting you because she does like you.Maybe her inviting you to her church is her way of asking you out.You see what I'm saying? she might be too scared or shy to ask you out on a date,so instead she invites you to church.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i'm sick of being an afc. Next time she calls i'm asking her out. if i don't i want you guys to shun me forever

Igetit!

Reaction score
Bingo!!!!

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll fill you guys in on how it goes. What exactly should i say? any ideas?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
How do you know? Next time she says "right" you tell her you are right and go right in for a kiss close. This is a sure way to see if you're in or out of the friendzone. Doing rather than thinking is a good motto when it comes to women.
QFT.

You wanna know how you know if a girl likes you or not? You take action. If she rejects you, then no. Big deal. If she doesn't then yes, congrats. :)

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoah dude wtf is this about.
She was talking about what the sermon was about and i asked this.
Me: what exactly was said about romantic dating
Her: it makes things awkward for friends and

break ups are messy

and it causes a lot of heartahce

and basically the same stuff i figured out form experience

which sux

wow i just blew it...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe she's just really insecure and looking for reassurance.

Stop over analyzing every damn thing she says. Take action!

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude well i think i just f#### up. What do i say?? I don't want to sound like an idiot

Dink

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are sounding like an idiot now. grow some nuts and do something. you can only embarass yourself if you feel that you are embarassed. you are only a f**k up if you feel that you are a f**k up. plain and simple. put those stupid thoughts aside and just go for it. a friend of mine for 4 years i actually started hitting on her and eased into hitting on her. she bit on it hook line and sinker. She even gave me the "are you hitting on me? lol" line and i replied with "Yes, do you like it?" and what i got was in return was "Yeah I do so when do we get to hang out?". I mean things fall into place so easily it'll make you sick and realize how easy a situation really can be.

forgot to mention another time I used the worst line possible on a girl. I was fairly drunk and i'm sure made the situation more at ease for me, but i blurted out to another girl "wanna make out?" and she was all about it. sometimes man stupid stuff or ridiculous things you dont think are going to work do. it's all about how to present yourself to the girl. so in conclusion it doesnt always pertain to being confident have a goofy sense of humor or good presentation of words helps too. you need to work on your own technique find what works for you. first things first though. stop worry about what might happen and go for it. =)

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked her out.... Calm down dink...... I got rejected though lol. She said something like she actually "likes" me alot, but isn't ready for a bf. W.e this is prolly just an excuse. But at least i tried, and i don't feel bad about it

Dink

Don Juan
Reaction score
I apologize if you thought i was being a bit intolerant with you. I wasn't. What she said was probably a easy way out for her so you dont take it the wrong way. so basically yes she did say no. any reason beyond that was to soften the blow if there was any.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man you should always go for the kiss before you ask them out. Now she thinks you're just some chump who falls in love with any girl that flirts with him. If you had kissed her then you could've sparked some attraction in her and it also shows her you have the balls. But libe and learn.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol man i wasn't in love. But i tried and that's more than some people can say. At least i put myself out there

Igetit!

Reaction score
Right on,Jokerisk. You are 100% right. I couldn't agree more. I'm proud of you man. I guess when you said that you were tired of being an afc you weren't joking around. Hey man,don't let thiis one girl get you down,and yes,that line about how she's not ready for a bf is a load of crap,too. Hey man, if I were you, what I would do is examine the time where you asked her out to see if you made any errors or mistakes anywhere.
To be honest though,the best thing to do would be to examine everything from the moment you met her up until when you asked her out. Trust me,you'll want to find out if you screwed up somewhere,because if you did screw up,but don't know where it was or what it was,it WILL happen again.Over and over again,until you find it and fix it.And believe me,you don't want that to happen. I know this from experience.It sucks to fail over and over again and not know why. And when you do finally find out what the problem was,it turns out that it was something easily correctable.So yeah,congratulations. Some might say,"Why are you congratulating him,he didn't get the date. He struck out". Imo,you can't "strike out in dating". The only people who lose at dating are the ones who give up.They are the only ones who lose. Even afcs have girlfriends.Even they have relationships.Even they have some women interested in them at times.The only difference is that when they are successful,they stumbled into it.They did the right thing by "accident".They don't know what they did right.That's it.So my advice to you?Examine this interaction,learn from it,then come out swinging again.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i honestly want to know why i'm always the "friend"? I swear to God i don't even act afc. It's like all of the normal girls like the jackasses and all of the *****s like me. I don't want a ***** for a gf. Damn, i'm so sick of this. The only girls i can get are the *****s!!!! And i don't even talk to them! They hit on me! I'm not a bad guy, i don't do drugs, i don't have sex....... Maybe if i start i won't be just the friend anymore.......