Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So...how do I go about screwing this one up?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm famous in my own world for screwing up sure things. Girls on my couch at my house with no f-close, girls opening me in public and putting their asses in my crotch with no anything-close, DJ-verified IOI's leading to crash-and-burn upon pulling the trigger, etc. I've got another one that's not yet a sure thing, and I no longer trust myself to discern what constitutes an IOI. I'll try to keep it as short as possible because we're all dudes and we don't like to read long ass posts.

1) Didn't talk throughout the whole semester, until she waved at me one weekend, and I teased her before class...leading to a playful shove and brief banter.

2) Added me on Facebook...commenting that my pics indicate I might be too insane for her.

3) Began chatting with her on FB (yesterday), paying close attention to response intervals, sparing use of "haha", "lol", and emoticons.

4) Chatted again today on FB, lots of teasing both ways...positive comments on a few of my pics, culminating in (spaced over 5 mins or so):

"gah/Im going/text me if you wannaaa/Im really going to bed now though. so just hit me up whenevaaa."

Subsequently texted her once, 10-15 minutes after I logged off, referencing a joke earlier about stalking her now that I have her number. Received reply within 3 minutes.

I would very much like to bang this broad so any advice would be appreciated. Please also keep in mind I'm a WWWBAFC and have zero confidence or self-esteem, so nothing too brazen. I tried to stay objective with this, because I don't want to influence any opinions.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence in these situations comes from success.

Once you have success a few times, youll be a king.

Text her during day time and say lets meet up and go drink coffee, go on a walk, go to cinema, go for drinks, etc. your choice of first date. If you want extra man-points, fone her, but u dont have to.

She already likes you and wants you to ask her out, so relax. Be confident and straight up when you ask her out though, its a date. You have to kiss her on the first date also. Have fun.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Ease.

Seriously, though. Any other opinions would be appreciated. There may be a time-constraint on this one as well. So please don't hesitate to throw in your two cents.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I'm famous in my own world for screwing up sure things. Girls on my couch at my house with no f-close, girls opening me in public and putting their asses in my crotch with no anything-close, DJ-verified IOI's leading to crash-and-burn upon pulling the trigger, etc.

I would very much like to bang this broad so any advice would be appreciated. Please also keep in mind I'm a WWWBAFC and have zero confidence or self-esteem, so nothing too brazen.
IOI's don't mean much except that's it's worth your time to test them to see if they're serious. LIGHT grinding is normal club behaviour. If a girl is sleeping on your couch and not "sleeping on the other side of the bed, I mean we're both adults", it's because you're not going to ****. Some girls are taking their attractiveness for a test-drive and just want to flirt. So cut yourself a break if you're still learning the ropes. Don't label yourself.

Facebook & text are low energy, so don't invest too much hope into this. When girls invite you camping by yourself, you are allowed.

You're building desire + rapport. Concentrate on that. If you do a good job, she will make it obvious she wants you to kiss her... if not she probably is **** in bed anyway

And if you really, really can't read a sign... when it's the end of the night, you're about to part ways, she stops talking, stares at your face and of course you start wondering what you're supposed to do next... THAT MEANS KISS HER FOOL.

Have fun!