Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So how do I deal with this now?

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this girl gave me the LJBF about a month ago(I blame myself, I waited a bit too long, about 8 months of knowing her, bu I know I have the chance to UNDO things). The next day she apologises, and says she is scared and doesn't want to lose me. Havent talked about it since, and she always sends me kiss smilies and "Love U" after every closing text messages, etc.

Then we meet again, weeks later, and she tells me "Look, I dressed the way you like me to", cause I commented online her pics, and she did it exactly the way I like it, with her hair open flowing. She said "Ah, I opened my hair today, like you wanted me to". So obviously she was trying to impress me.

SHE IS VERY SHY. So I do most of the kino. But she does hug me, and always makes excuses to touch/run her hand on my shoulders, arms, hands and my back.

And she starts sending me love songs.

Anyways, weeks later now, I've been ignoring her for the past 3 days, just TEMPRORALILY, read the DJ BIBLE and liked this tip, and she has been texting me and all, "How r u?" "R u busy?" "Hello?" "can we talk?" (so far working?)

all that.

Now she just sent me a text again: "Hey, how r u? You forgot about me :(((( Please talk (("

What should I do? Reply, how?

Make up a lie? Say I met an old friend, and hanging out with her?

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you are really over thinking this, just txt her back already.

You're not supposed to completly ignore women, just keep her guessing and be less available. If shes been txting you numerous times for 3 days, send her one back.
You want to date this girl/see her romatically, so act in that way. If she startes treating you as "just a friend" again, go back to ignoring her. Eventually you will get what you want, or you can move on.
good luck.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ignore her too long dude. Fvcking take her out again before she thinks you don't like her or something.

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks. No I am not completely ignoring her, each of the three days I replied to ONE txt back, (and more than one the other day actually).

She definitely treated me more than a friend last time we met, and she will ask me again to meet tomorrow(because every Sat to every other Sat we always meet, it's like a pre-set scedhule we made "together".)

Thanks for the replies guys, will reply to her now. Will rep u two.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Well,I'm off to work,but I have time for one last reply.

If this is the same girl from the first thread you made,I would say you have a zero percent chance of ever dating her,but even that would be TOO HIGH.

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Well,I'm off to work,but I have time for one last reply.

If this is the same girl from the first thread you made,I would say you have a zero percent chance of ever dating her,but even that would be TOO HIGH.

I lol'ed. Hard.

You guys think too deep into this, and think every boy/girl/situation is the same.

Thanks for the laugh however.

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, I'm a fcuking man dude. If she says no when I ask her to be my gf, I'm just gonna walk away with a few words. Don't matter if I get her or not.

Nor am I looking for sex from her(at the moment) but thought she's pretty and we have A LOT in common and match. I'm not crying over this shiit so relax and grow up.

Caliente Ice

Reaction score
The desperation and urgency in this,

I Am Lost 18 said:
I need an answer asap b4 getting texted again.
does not equal the casual devil-may-care flippancy in this,

I Am Lost 18 said:
Besides, I'm a fcuking man dude. If she says no when I ask her to be my gf, I'm just gonna walk away with a few words. Don't matter if I get her or not.

Nor am I looking for sex from her(at the moment) but thought she's pretty and we have A LOT in common and match. I'm not crying over this shiit so relax and grow up.
So which is it?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Am Lost 18 said:
Ok this girl gave me the LJBF about a month ago(I blame myself, I waited a bit too long, about 8 months of knowing her, bu I know I have the chance to UNDO things). The next day she apologises, and says she is scared and doesn't want to lose me. Havent talked about it since, and she always sends me kiss smilies and "Love U" after every closing text messages, etc.
Dude. Leave her alone. All of this **** is just to keep you on the hook.

That being said...I know your not going to do that. When I was young I didn't listen either. So try this instead...Prove it to yourself that this is just keeping you on the hook behavior....

Text her this. Sorry...been busy. Let's get together X night.

If she gives you anything other than an ok. Leave her alone. Take no excuses.

If she agrees. Set it up as a date, bring her to your place or whatever it is you want to do. The point is to have fun and then go for a kiss close. If she won't kiss you and gives you any excuses. Be polite, take her home and don't call her. Then you will have your proof on what she wants.

But honestly, I would just walk away. I just kicked a girl to the curb who tried to friendzone me. We'd make out, then she would say she was scared of ruining our friendship and the next time we hang she'd be distant. When she was drinking she wanted affection, just not from me personally. I didn't take it personal, I just refused to give her my time anymore. She's been blowing up my texts, but I just haven't replied. I want someone who wants me, not who wants my attention because they are lonely.

Good luck.