Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So help, :) over here

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So some of you may know me and read some of my stuff but here I am with a question and situation.

Last 6 months or so I've been out and about getting laid, having fun and staying away from anything that involved commitment. I've met a few girls in the course of that, that I could consider for something more then fvck buddy or friend status but not many.

Last 1 month or so I've met a girl. At first it started as sort of friends without actually meeting her even though we are at the same school we started to chat online. Recently we started to hang out.

I am 25 and she is 23. Today, last night we hung out and through drinking it became apparent she likes me more then friends. She got close to me and hand holding and the such. Now I would have been aggressive to begin with but I knew she had a boyfriend in another state and I decided not to pursue as much. Now I only hung out with her 2-3 times and I didn't really express myself as a friend only, there was always some tension and chemistry there and I didn't let that slide and not be there. I did like her from the start but cause of her boyfriend I didn't really pursue and went after other girls. Now I feel like after what happened last night I perhaps want to see where and if it goes further.

One thing I want you to understand. This is not we are friends and I want something more situation. This is we both feel that there is something there situation but I have to play my cards right in order to secure her and have her. Being that she has a boyfriend and that she is rather conservative how do I approach this situation without freaking her out or being a chump and expressing myself to her, because I will NOT do that. I will only do that through action. So what are the steps or tips I should do in order to pursue that into more then what it is now. I will lead and risk whatever I have with her now, I have no fear of that. Because she will not lead and take responsibiltiy of leaving her b/f on her I have to take charge.

Am I too much over my head? Tips? Comments?

Thanks.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bourne, all you've got to remember is you're the man. You got way more experience and are way better than 99% of us here.

You know that you know, or you will know what to do when the time comes.

You also know that risk implies consiquence. Either good or bad. You can't win every time so don't dwell on it. But it sounds like the cards are in your favor.

You're prepared to lead, so do it. And my guess is it's going to all boil down to physical escalation (once you get her in the proper state.) But you knew that.

Good luck!

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I agree that it will boil down to physical escalation and I will do it when the time is right.

Here is a bit of clearing up of what I am asking:

What I am in trouble of figuring out is how do I approach this from what angle. I'm not worried about her b/f. He is in another state and college seems like a new chapter in someone's life. So since I've got decent at attracting women how do I keep and what do I do to not become what I once was. Days of AFC.

How do I keep from fvcking up, keep doing what I am doing and not falling back on what felt comfortable for me 2-7 years ago because thats all I knew. Which was wrong way to go about in my past relationships.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You approach it from the angle of making her FEEL. You know there is no point in talking to her about it or bringing it up in any way. Just get her alone, make her feel the FEELINGS she needs to (and I KNOW you know how) and seal the deal.

Bourne, you never had the insides of an AFC. You had the insides of a Don Juan. It was simply covered by the rock hard stone of AFCism. But you worked and toiled and chipped that AFC away to reveal a magnificant shining statue.

To keep it, simply continue on the path you are on.

Your only path to destruction lies in the self-doubt you are experiencing.
Erase the self-doubt and you will succeed.

And remember, if things do not go as you plan them with this girl then you have merely carved a finer detail to stand back and reflect upon.

I don't think there is any advice anybody can give you that you don't know.

Just do whatever you have to to get rid of your self doubt and remember that your success or failure as the man you want to be does not rest on the response of this girl. As long as you take action you have succeeded.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
You approach it from the angle of making her FEEL. You know there is no point in talking to her about it or bringing it up in any way. Just get her alone, make her feel the FEELINGS she needs to (and I KNOW you know how) and seal the deal.

Bourne, you never had the insides of an AFC. You had the insides of a Don Juan. It was simply covered by the rock hard stone of AFCism. But you worked and toiled and chipped that AFC away to reveal a magnificant shining statue.

To keep it, simply continue on the path you are on.

Your only path to destruction lies in the self-doubt you are experiencing.
Erase the self-doubt and you will succeed.

And remember, if things do not go as you plan them with this girl then you have merely carved a finer detail to stand back and reflect upon.

I don't think there is any advice anybody can give you that you don't know.

Just do whatever you have to to get rid of your self doubt and remember that your success or failure as the man you want to be does not rest on the response of this girl. As long as you take action you have succeeded.
This is really good man, Thank you.