Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So, girlfriend is holding the vcard too long.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Long time no post, but decided i had something worthy of asking to the group.

So, i'm 23 and have been with plenty of girls in the past, my girlfriend of 5 nearly 6 months is 20, she is a virgin holding the vcard a little long.

Here's the deal. I have dated a ton of girls, and this girl is different, exactly everything i want, and i love her alot.

So we have been going out for almost 6 months now. I have been a thousand percent true to her, and haven't gone near other girls in this period. So I haven't had sex at all in six months.

Hmmm, thats ****ty for me.

Ok so anyways, there has never been such a challenge as this one.

She gives bj's and whatnot pretty regularly, and lets me poke around down there, but i feel like i'm still in high school for god sakes.

We had several serious talks about this, she is not on BC because she is afraid of going to see the gyno, she doesn't want anyone probing around down there she says.

She is afraid of sex, she is deathly afraid of getting pregnant (her loser friends have gotten knocked up because their guys don't wear rubbers and think pull out is ok)

She is afraid of the pain of sex "that thing is really going to hurt me alot".

We've talked about it a thousand times, now its like a ****ing sore subject thats killing me inside. Every time i bring it up, shes like 'you make me sad that your pressuring me', this and that.

Its getting pretty silly now. Her mom is pretty open about sexual stuff, my gf told me that her mom flat out asked her why she wasn't having sex with me, and if she didn't i would leave.

Now, i'm not leaving this girl, but i'm not sure what to do here, i'm very confused.

JH6

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions differ. My suggestion.

1 Get her used to taking off all her clothes during lovemaking, (as it currently stands) You on the other hand should leave most of yours on, especially the pants.
2 During these times give appropriate manual stimulation, (hopefully in a way which is enjoyable for her)
3 Ensure this is done in a dark room.
4 After one or two times with just the manual stimulation, have an open condom ready somewhere.
5 At the peak of her enjoyment, when her eyes are closed, you undo your pants with your free hand, pull them half down, then stick on the condom.
6 Lean forward using your finger as a guide and insert immediately, very slowly.

She should be laying down before insertion, you should be kneeling, (so you can get your pants down easily). A floor is probably better than a bed in this example. If you are physically capable of it, put the condom on by going to the bathroom before doing it, then doing your pants back up. This is to save you from an extra chore at a crucial time.

Note, there is no pre-sex discussion about this. It just gets done. Questions?

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it because you're not going to want to hear it, but...

This situation you have going on with this girl will not end well for you. This girl is highly immature and highly inexperienced. You're wasting your time. Go after chicks that aren't still hanging onto pre-teen notions of sex. Even if you are able to pop her, she's going to continue to have immature attitudes about it. Don't think that you are going to unlock the wild woman within and all will be perfect with this chick.

her loser friends have gotten knocked up
If it were me, this would be a huge red flag to stay away. Come to think of it, this isn't really what I'd consider a 'Mature Man' issue. Dude, you're 23. Waiting 6 months? You're way too young to be dealing with monogamous relationships. Get out and enjoy yourself!

One more thing... do a search for Iron Rule of Tomassi #3.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she doesn't want to do it, then why force the issue for your selfish purposes?

Rip

Reaction score
'Next' her if she doesn't put out, or get something else going as well. Nothing wrong with having 2 gfs in my opinion. Especially at your age.

Her mother is right.
Respecting her is important but you gotta live for yourself. You could get hit by a bus next week. Do you want to die with blue balls?
And what's with this giving bjs but not f*cking bull****? She'll put a **** in her mouth but not in her *****? Chicks who do that are just degrading themselves. A bj is a prelim to sex or sex alternative but not a permanent alternative to sex. That's just crazy.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do anything for your own selfish purposes BMW. Why not do everything for someone else's purposes. Women always want sex. You only have to say "Hey why don't we have sex" and it happens. That's your experience I suppose. Mine too.

When doing an approach you should just accept the first rebuff. That would be the manly thing to do, you don't want to be pushy, you selfish bastard. If you are not a woman, you sure think like one. I hope you are a vegetarian because otherwise some poor animal had to die just so you could selfishly stuff your face today.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 23, you should be playing the field not worrying about "the one."

You don't know if she's everything you want after 5 months, and here's a shocker that I've heard from every divorced person I've talked to: You do the most changing in your life from ages 20-30. This ideal gal will change drastically in the next few years.

Youth is wasted on the young ... date plenty and have fun, travel the world, and don't worry about "the one." You'll regret it later.

Veracity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wth?

Why is this in the "mature man" section?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this:

The guy cuts off all sexual activity with the chick. Then, she gets supa-horny. Eventually something will happen. Either she'll confront him with "why don't you finger bang me anymore?" Or, she tell him: "I'm ready."

For dude, cutting her off from sexual activity will be no prob since he'll be getting it from some FB on the side, RIGHT?!!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this: At age 23 focus on FUN and if you want to casually date this gal, do it, and respect her values instead of forcing your own on others.

If you want sex, my God you live in America, land of the biggest sl-ts in the world, who have ZERO respect for themselves. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Actually your focus should be on fun, travel, working on your career and not buying into soul mate or trying to force a woman on you.

At age 23 you have the world in front of you and all you can see is one woman.

F'n stupid in my book.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is afraid of sex
That is a red flag. Also, I'm not buying the excuses she's giving you, and I'm guessing there is something deeper. She could have been brainwashed that it's WRONG to have sex before marriage, she could have been sexually abused as a child, and the list can go on.

Listen, you are a man. Men have a need for sexual contact. This woman isn't providing for that need. Either get yourself a fvck buddy, or ditch this woman for other women who aren't scared of their sexuality.

You're getting blue balls for the sake of infatuation. IMO, it's not worth it. Ditch her and let your sexuality loose.

Also, moved to DJD.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was w/ a girl who wasn't a virgin, but for whatever reason she'd never put out. she claimed she wasn't going to have sex until marraige. i stuck w/ her for some time, but looking back, i should have just left her.

Gina8147

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, how nice, a semi-respectable girl

Why don't you just marry her instead of playing games? If you want to continue the relationship, don't continue to disrespect her. Do the right thing! You said yourself that there is something special about this girl. Follow your gut instincts! Maybe she is the one for you, permanently. Maybe she is saving herself for the one true guy that is not going to 100% embarrass and disrespect her. I commend her for that part!

G

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she trust you?

If she trusts you, she will have sex with you!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gina8147 said:
Why don't you just marry her instead of playing games? If you want to continue the relationship, don't continue to disrespect her. Do the right thing! You said yourself that there is something special about this girl. Follow your gut instincts! Maybe she is the one for you, permanently. Maybe she is saving herself for the one true guy that is not going to 100% embarrass and disrespect her. I commend her for that part!

G
:nervous:

p.s. (to thread starter) If you're gonna ask for advice it's good form to follow up on your thread.