So dumb School related

Steam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I just found out that out of 431 kids in school I'm number 407. What can I do to improve this so colleges can accpet. I'm a soph so I got some time to imporve hopefully.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try studying, listening in class, and do your work. You can't take zero's because they kill your grade, listening in class helps you understand wtf your teacher is talking about, and studying makes sure you pass the tests.

Steam

Don Juan
Reaction score
think it's possible to get in to the top 50% by the end of junior yr(next yr)

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it bluntly: start giving a sh*t. Can you really say you've been giving it 110% effort? I'm guessing no. How many times have you recently blown off an assignment? I'm guessing several.

Just think about: what do I have to do to succeed in (whatever) class? Pay better attention if you're dozing off in class, study more for tests, and always do the homework. If you don't understand, see the teacher after school (or better yet, get help from a smart HB).

I know that might not seem "cool" to girls right now, but working at a gas station to make ends meet is going to seem even less "cool" five years down the road.

Steam

Don Juan
Reaction score
True our school doesn't refresh every semester it cummalitive for 3 years