So apparently my d1ck is small...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in the last years at least 3 girls said or hinted that my d1ck is small....you can imagine how I felt so the first thing I did was to measure it and from top to base it makes little less than 16cm /6 inches.

Now I ask myself how the fvck is possible, its not a girl but different ones in different countries and moments, they didnt seem willing to offend me or piss me off, they just came out of nowhere.

Im not even that tall to make it look small, Im about 180 /5'11.

Are those 20% which fvck the majority of the girls oversized so they raise the expectations?

ps. talking about Europe as a white male.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Average I think is 5-6. I've been blessed with 8.

Are you successful? Cause that's what matters. And you ****ed them so what's the problem?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you arent laying the pipe correctly

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
you arent laying the pipe correctly
This is probably weird to ask but what's your technique? I usually aim for certain spots....make sure there's always contact

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LandingWood said:
This is probably weird to ask but what's your technique? I usually aim for certain spots....make sure there's always contact
i dont really have any techniques, i just think the females wouldnt care much about size as long as the sex was good, personally im not the best either but i try to make up for it with giving women lots of oral

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LandingWood said:
Average I think is 5-6. I've been blessed with 8.

Are you successful? Cause that's what matters. And you ****ed them so what's the problem?
One I took her virginity, the second travelled to meet me in my country and the third and last one is still virgin but gave me her mouth for the first time (thats what she says, I wonder how the fvck she knows about d1ck sizes if she is not used to see any).

Its a great mindfvck, they all knew that I was used to fvck around but they didnt seem at all willing to offend me in any way.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
pft dude im 5 1/2 and none never complain its all about the performance.
Who Dares Win said:
so the first thing I did was to measure it and from top to base it makes little less than 16cm /6 inches.
Did you two use the right formula?

Randy Marsh said:
((L*D)+(W/G))/(A^2)
Length times Diameter plus Weight over Girth divided by Angle of the tip squared
:crackup:

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
size is pretty much irrelevant.
sure there are guys with huge ****s who get hit up by girls all the time, but that's a small percentage of men and it shouldn't concern you anyway.

one thing i noticed with girls is they have no actual concept about size besides "bigger" and "smaller" and they'll lie depending on how they want you to feel about it, not that you should ask in the first place.

girls tell me my **** is big but to be honest i don't believe them.
and really, why would i care?
by the time a girl is at the point of seeing my ****, sex is going to happen regardless. she isn't gonna say "aww it's too small, i'm outta here"
there ARE girls who crave huge ****s, but even they won't turn you down at that point.

be GOOD in bed, with foreplay, domination and especially CONFIDENCE and your **** size doesn't even matter.

girls can, and do lie about their BF and exes ****s and it seems the only people who don't know this are guys.

Your girl is talking to her girl friend. Her friend says, "how big is his ****?"
here is how she responds:
After you just started having sex: it's big.
Once she starts getting serious feelings for you: it's huge
After she breaks up with you: it's like two inches.

I've witnessed this before listening to girls so I know i'm right about this.

I've felt insecure about it before. I know what it's like, but I know that insecurity was what was holding me back.

I doubt any girl has ever SAID you had a small ****. She may have suggested (after YOU asked out of your insecurity) her ex had a bigger one, but that's irrelevant.
I bet that dude has been in the same position you've been in too. He just doesn't let it get him down.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there isn't much you can do about it bro so learn to live with it and you will be much happier about the whole thing... unless you got a 12" wang I think 99% of blokes have questioned their size at one point or another... just like yourself me and every other bloke in the world there is jack SH!T you can do about it so get on with the job at hand. Also girls might not be calling it small as in lengthwise maybe girth is a factor at hand. either way who cares. If she makes a deal out of it just look at her dead in the eyes with a smirk and say something along the lines of " all the better to fit in your mouth ;) "

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
So in the last years at least 3 girls said or hinted that my d1ck is small....you can imagine how I felt so the first thing I did was to measure it and from top to base it makes little less than 16cm /6 inches.

Now I ask myself how the fvck is possible, its not a girl but different ones in different countries and moments, they didnt seem willing to offend me or piss me off, they just came out of nowhere.

Are those 20% which fvck the majority of the girls oversized so they raise the expectations?

Think of it like this: Are these chicks that retarded that they sleep with dudes with "small d1cks" and run to find a dude with a bigger d1ck even if he's possibly uglier or has nothing going for him?

That's like a dude who discounts hot chicks and goes for any chick who has big t1ts or a bigger azz.

Trust me you can bet there are dudes out there who aren't huge or "big" that pull waaaay more azz than some dude simply because he's got a big c0ck. (And I'd bet many of those hung dudes get dumped when the chick branch swings to a dude she finds hotter....even if "smaller".)

Next time tell them: Cool. It may be "only" six inches but if it was six inches of snow outside your azz would be calling out sick from work the next day.

If a chick is that dopey to worry about big d1ck size she's as dopey as a dude who strictly goes for big t1ts. Believe the better looking, more fit person wins over much more people than d1ck or t1ts size regardless of what a few clowns think. She might as well flash the neon sign to anyone with a big d1ck she's been around and is only good for some fun...and run.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: here's me: i am a 16cm guy. NEVER ONCE have i had a problem because of my size. i once felt inside a girl like a worm in a cave, and even then, i was the one who complained and she swore i am not too small for her. she had orgasms.
the rest of the girls' giny was 10-14cm long and i always felt the end.
80% of them had regular squirting orgasms with the right technique.
so trust me, size does matter ONLY as an esthetic thing. like big tits for men. it has no function whatsoever besides looks.
my secret is that i can do ma thang for 2-3 hrs regularly, 6-7 when i am horny as heck. but even that is not necessary. the first orgasm of the girls usually arrives between 30min-1hr.

16cm is ok mate. if it makes you feel better go for the smaller chicks and hope for the best. but no point IMO. i boned girls 185cm (i am 175), and still made them scream :)

if they can orgasm from an index finger, they can do it from any sized dix also. it's all psyhology and technique.

tips: if you feel small, put a pillow under the girl's butox (damn you censorship), and lift her legs up. or do the cowgirl position. put on a rugged condom.

hope it helps.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually that´s slightly above average. You see, guys who are naturals with girls, many of them have huge d1cks that give them confidence. With the c*ck carrousel from these days (with many naturals/alphas) these girls will have sexual experiences with very big guys, so they will find you small..

The next time a girl tries to offend you with something physical, do the same to her. Believe me she´ll be much more affected.. these girls are just rude, and they think they´re being honest for telling the "truth".

I now have no problems putting them down, or shouting at them, when necessary. This pua idea of not showing you´re angry doesn´t work for me. I´ve actually fvcked one girl once, after I shouted with my sister for her behavior, the girl really find me the man after, and I wasn´t expecting it at all.

Who Dares Win said:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
The next time a girl tries to offend you with something physical, do the same to her. Believe me she´ll be much more affected.. these girls are just rude, and they think they´re being honest for telling the "truth".
+1

when a girl tells you your weewee isn't big enough for her, casually tell her (without anger or butthurt manner), that she is right for opening your eyes. you should also look for the visuals more, and should be looking for a girl with real boobies, and more face symmetry. :whistle: i mean why settle for less when you can aim higher... and you also had the dixise problem once with another girl. she had a huge vag also, because she basically slept with anyone.

or something more clever. basically turn it around and show her she is a shallow person with inferior physique.

i mean, it's ok if she prefers bigger weieners, but telling it like that... it's like a guy telling a girl he is leaving her because she has small boobies. the whole society would lose their mind. so why is it acceptable for a woman to shame men, but not the opposite?

and it is not guys who put cucumber in their pants to lie about the size. it is girls who wear silicone and push up, wear make up, and generally blatantly lie about their looks.

related to dix sizes. funny stuff :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkEtj8bruYc

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you are engaging in proper penile politics too. Don't reveal the buddy until he is ready for the show. It's like seeing your favorite model without makeup on. It's never the same. Some dudes are showers, some are growers. If you are a grower you have to wait until you can show your best side, ya dig?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time a girl says it to you just simply ram it up has ass then ask HER the question... I'm pretty sure you'll get a different response...

P.S. NO LUBE.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just fart on her face and see how she liked that.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this thread some kind of Google conspiracy to get guys to state the size of their junk on the internet?

If she likes you, she won't care.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a story by a famous writer.

He was trying to lay this woman. And she used to do these sculptures of men with really big penises.

He asked her why.

She said, "Because i need a man with a really large cawk to please me. I will only fvck men with huge ones."

He said, "come here" and motioned for her to come give him a hug.

After some hesitation, she went over to him and he gave her a hug; began stroking her hair; patted her saying, "there there it'll be ok."

Confused, she asked him what all this was about.

He said, "I know your secret and it's ok."

She said, "What's my secret?"

And he said, "You have a huge vagina. Otherwise you wouldn't need a huge c@ck to please you."

She was furious... and let him have it.

But a hour later she was on her back and he was laying it into her

And as he said : "She was screaming like I was fvcking her with a knife attached to my average sized d!ck."

And so.... What's way more important than d!ck size is being able to get in the head of the woman in front of you. Work the mind before you work the body.

Worrying about your own personal size - serves no benefit to that process.