Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So anyone here into sales? Could use a little help for selling stuff.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well every year one my football teams fundraisers is to sell these cards with a lot of crap on them to save money, they have stuff for food places to other stores and what not. I wanna be more interesting than "hi would you like to buy a card". Everyone on the team has to sell 20 cards by thursday, if we do that we all get some cold gear underarmour.

If anyone can help thanks.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the time people want a lot value in what they are buying, and I think this is a good one.

Going door to door is a good idea.
Calculate all the money they are saving by buying the cards. Add it up so it so sounds like it is alot of money, then let them know what the low and great price is.

With good eye contact, a good relaxed outfit and a winning smile with your teeth showing. It will be very easy.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to have slow, comfortable speech. Explain what the cards are for and, like bbestar said, point out how much they can potentially save by purchasing one of those cards. Also, like when you're talking to a girl, don't act desperate.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the few fundraisers I am willing to give my money to. These cards can have some great deals. I don't have any selling advice to you, but you shouldn't have a problem selling them

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend bought one. I am going to use some of the coupons to buy mma equipment that I was planning on purchasing anyway. Just those few coupons alone recoup the cost of the coupon book itself.

The first person you have to sell your product to is yourself. Emotion is contagious. If you believe that your product is a good deal, then your prospect will believe the same. Do you see how this also relates to meeting girls and having confidence in yourself? Much of sales training is very similar to the how-to-meet women methods. Some of the pua gurus have sales backgrounds.