Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So am I ugly or what (beautiful pictures)

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your hair short, it suits you way better. And you definitively have that 'something' going for you. Other than that, I guess you just need to grow a pair =P

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way, next year 15 and 16 year old teens will be illegal to you, forever (depending on the age of consent laws of your state). Don't sweat trying to look older. Enjoy the aforementioned crowd all you can while you still can legally. You will finish puberty soon enough and the 21 and up girls will be waiting for you with open arms.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
PS: I get the feeling you are a grenade trying to get attention. Let's see your pics in the "I see where this is going" thread; no stealing pics from some girl's profile!

neghit/compliance test YOU GO BOY!!!!!!!!!

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
It's all about the muthaf­ucking GOATEE

manonfire said:
I had similar problems my features are naturally softer and boyish. I grew some facial hair and suddenly people started percieveing me differently. Girls that ignored me gave me more attention cuz i looked my rugged and masculine.

grow a beard!
Yeah it sucks. But I always facial hair couldn't get more badass than a goatee. They're a lot of work to manage from what I've heard. Scruff at the very least is cool.

@HariPoter13 hahaha most likely you're right.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has a movie star look going on. That arrogant look makes you look badass, throw on some facial hair & you're set.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
You can speak for yourself, but you can't speak for all women. Plus you're only seventeen, you change what you want every week, dude. And even if you wre 25, women never know what they truly want.

Most girls will find it a turn off if you do it too often. It can also intimidate the shy/insecure girls and keep them from approaching you.

PS: I get the feeling you are a grenade trying to get attention. Let's see your pics in the "I see where this is going" thread; no stealing pics from some girl's profile!

Someone's been watching too much Jersey Shore! LOL

PIMP

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
THIS
and it's written "je ne sais quoi"

so, just so it's clear op.. you're saying that girls are not waiting in line to give you head???

this is odd.
Lol! That's nice subtlety. I just don't want to give off a nice guy (or ugly dude) vibe and def don't want to be the "middle of the road" guy that you often see brought up. It's worse than being ugly or weird in my opinion.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
look dude, if you act like u think your ugly, then people are going to treat you like ur ugly.

If you think ur hot sh1t...

go figure

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Yo my man you got them sex eyes. i hope you drilled that cutie real hard

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
VERY STRONG POTENTIAL
man you have something about you... You don't have a classic look but i think you have a even better potential than a guy that is classicly handsome. Your face as personality, it's different USE IT. be confident, you have the absolute mean to be.
oh and don't grow your hair out like on last pic, makes you look awkward when you're not.

great potential srs, don't ruin it. If you grow in your 20's well, i promise many girl are going to crazy about that face/ attitude.

hey OP sounds like someone wants to get pounded :up:

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
his arrogant look is hot. He shouldn't change it
and i know better,I'm a very straight girl:)

Yo my man I just noticed this, yeah that arrogant look is what the girls you want to fuc­k! really respond to. So keep it up cuz this particular SS member among many, most ikely wants to grindthe sh!t outta you

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
OP has a movie star look going on. That arrogant look makes you look badass, throw on some facial hair & you're set.

I've looked through Sosuave and can't find any threads on different stubble styles

The site should have a subsection for Style I think

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't know your height, but you appear relatively tall. That's a plus. I wouldn't worry too much about being skinny. Tall dudes can get away with being skinny. Notwithstanding, it's fine to work out. Being toned and possibly having some muscle is always a bonus.

You are definitely NOT ugly. You're a handsome dude (no homo). However, you do have a very young, boyish look. That will be an advantage 10 years from now. But for now, I agree with those that suggest you get some facial hair to look more masculine. It doesn't have to be goatee. Maybe just a light beard, or a 5o'clock shadow or some "scruff" as you say. Add that to the arrogant look and you're good to go dude.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
If you're ugly, you'll know it. Women (and men) will have told you. Or they will have said "Looks don't matter anyway."

If you're hot, you'll definitely know it. Women (and men) will have told you. Or shown you.

It's the average people who don't hear much about how they look. If you aren't getting any comments consider yourself in the mediocre middle and be content with looking the best you can.

this makes me feel good about MY looks.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I don't know your height, but you appear relatively tall. That's a plus. I wouldn't worry too much about being skinny. Tall dudes can get away with being skinny.

, you do have a very young, boyish look. That will be an advantage 10 years from now. But for now, I agree with those that suggest you get some facial hair to look more masculine. It doesn't have to be goatee. Maybe just a light beard, or a 5o'clock shadow or some "scruff" as you say. Add that to the arrogant look and you're good to go dude.
Well I'm about average 5'9, I'm really hoping to push out a couple more inches before I hit twenty-one, when male bodies stop growing.

Yeah I've seen some 5'clock shadow on some dudes which totally seals the "don't give a fuk" attitude for most DJs

See the thing is I just don't know the difference between a "he's hot" stare from a girl, and the "whoa that guy is so ugly and creepy" stare from a B1tch, it's confusing. Both of them are kind of speechless and really focused, haha.

FairShake's advice sounds pretty spot-on though

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Well I'm about average 5'9, I'm really hoping to push out a couple more inches before I hit twenty-one, when male bodies stop growing.

Yeah I've seen some 5'clock shadow on some dudes which totally seals the "don't give a fuk" attitude for most DJs

See the thing is I just don't know the difference between a "he's hot" stare from a girl, and the "whoa that guy is so ugly and creepy" stare from a B1tch, it's confusing. Both of them are kind of speechless and really focused, haha.

FairShake's advice sounds pretty spot-on though
Well no one really stares at ugly/creepy people. Unless their face is on fire or something.

So I wouldn't worry about people staring at you out of ugliness. People don't do that. Not outside of 7th grade.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
So I guess Sosuave's conclusive answer is 'boredom' + 'facial hair' = badass hahaha, alright cool, this advice isn't too common in the DJ Bible though I think it needs to be updated with 'physicality stuff.

Iceberg said:
Well no one really stares at ugly/creepy people. Unless their face is on fire or something.

So I wouldn't worry about people staring at you out of ugliness. People don't do that. Not outside of 7th grade.
But wouldn't a person with a totally asymetric face catch your eye, don't you find it hard to tear away from a strange looking person?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
So I guess Sosuave's conclusive answer is 'boredom' + 'facial hair' = badass hahaha, alright cool, this advice isn't too common in the DJ Bible though I think it needs to be updated with 'physicality stuff.

But wouldn't a person with a totally asymetric face catch your eye, don't you find it hard to tear away from a strange looking person?
No. I mean, when I was a little kid, I'm sure I stared at strange looking people a lot. After you reach the stage when you realize that it's rude / strange, you stop.

And I don't know who was bullying you for the past 18 years, or what they said to you, but I highly doubt that you qualify as such an ugly or strange looking person that people are going to STARE at you for it.