so all MIDDLE CLASS and BLUE COLLARS are AFCs?

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
But There are also people that are middle class that live in a silent desperation... knowing that they should be getting more, but not knowing how to accomplish it.
That's me all right, except it extends so far beyond money...

When life at its emptiest is still good, as in not painful enough to force you to do more, it really screws you up.

I pray that ambition is made, not born; except I'm so small-minded from living in this rut for 21 years that it may not matter.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode
OK, I am ashamed to be a fellow "computer geek" with this Delta guy, because all he is about is whining, complaining and posting stupid posts that basically amount to mental masturbation.

I'm not usually one to attack posters, but seriously man, get up off your ass and try to do something about your "desperation for p*ssy" instead of trying to bring the rest of us down with your stupid negative posts.

Everything wrong with your life is your own responsibility, and it is up to you to do something about it.
You're wrong, a large portion of life's circumstances are out of one's control. There are millions of people who try hard and make every effort, only to no avail. You actually mean to tell me they're responsible for things they can't control??? What an ignorant mentality. Becoming wealthy is mostly about luck, who you know, and being in the right place at the right time. It's basically hit and miss. That's the reality of it!

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta, I see so many blue collar men with hot women. And to top it off, a lot of times these guys aren't even good-looking! I see it all the time around where i live. If there's one thing I'm realizing about women, it's that looks and money don't matter to a lot of 'em.

A buddy of mine is 23, has no money, owns nothing, has bearded patchy facial hair all throughout his face, frizzy unkept hair, and his face isn't good-looking..yet this dude get's tons of hot chicks! No freakin' joke either, I kid you not!

Last edited:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey no escape,

i believe you.

so what i'm trying to do is to get at the core of being a dj (getting women that you want).

strip it down to its bare essentials without gluing on all this other stuff about ACHIEVEMENT, SUCCESS, STATUS, ACTUALIZATION, etc.

again, my contention is that to say that you must reach a certain level of 'enlightenment' before you get the women you want may be misleading.

in my particular case, i just want all the hot 'poon tang' (as the kids say) i can get but stipping it all down may prove useful to guys looking for something more substantial.

pook admittedly called mystery an afc... but i think he's seriously missing the point.

either that, or he is defining DJ to mean lots of things that it probably shouldn't mean.

delta

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
So it has to do with money? Bzzzzt dont' think so.
I agree. I think this is another one of those separatist ideas that only if you "have enough" will you be able to be successful. There's been posts about only if you have enough education, money, looks and so on; will a guy be able to be successful with women. The truth is that the people that feel that this is true have usually given up or are too lazy to work on their inner game. It's just easier to complain because they don't have something than to work on themselves.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Delta
hmmmm...

i'll think about putting together a graph or something representing the correlation between male wealth and female beauty....

[descends into geek dungeon cackling hysterically]

delta
Why do you have an obsession with gold diggers?

Just curious.

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
again, i'm not contesting the value of self improvement or trying your best but in the context of getting women, it seems like the bar is raised so high that if you're content, that still may not be good enough.

Self-improvement shouldn't be equated with "getting rich". Unfortunately, especially in the US, it usually is equated with "getting rich".

In fact, ideas of ultimate personal satisfaction, contentment, success, etc all seem to be equated with "getting rich", and its cousin "social status".

Personally, I don't attribute anything inherently sinister to either of those activities. In fact, I think they spawn many (unintended) benefits for the rest of us. I don't hold anything against someone that makes attainment of material wealth and/or social status the focus of his efforts.

However, I do think it's quite unfortunate that this mindset has pervaded the souls of so many people. "Getting rich" isn't necessarily the "right" thing for everybody. Each person needs to decide for himself what it is he wants out of his life. (Personally, I have no intention of making "getting rich" my sole or even dominant aspiration in life -- and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks; not friends, not family, not females, no one.)

Okay, now that I've settled that (you all agree, right? RIGHT? :D), let's look at delta's concept of "good enough".

Blue collar and middle-class guys absolutely can get stunningly beautiful women. I really don't know how there can be any doubt about that at all. I've heard this guy's something of a computer geek, so, dude, get up off the PC and have a look around the world some time! :)

But, it's also probably true that the absolute cream of the crop, the 10s -- which you most likely will actually see in real life maybe twice in your lifetime -- go for the wealth and status. Yes, I'm sure there are exceptions to this, but in general terms, it would not surprise me in the slightest if it was one day proven true that the most beautiful women, the best of the best, want it "all". (Whether they actually get it is another story completely -- I, for one, believe they do not.)

But is that any reason for despair? I cannot for the life of me see why. Most of us will never, ever be the richest, the wisest, the best looking, the toughest, the strongest, the fastest or the best at any single endeavour. I'm sure it doesn't bother delta that he'll never be the world's best computer programmer, or even in the top 1000. Why on earth would it kill you to realize you're probably never going to fvck Miss Universe, either? (Not that you shouldn't be trying!)

PS -- You're using "AFC" way wrong if you think the above being true makes blue collar guys AFCs.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
You're wrong, a large portion of life's circumstances are out of one's control. There are millions of people who try hard and make every effort, only to no avail. You actually mean to tell me they're responsible for things they can't control??? What an ignorant mentality. Becoming wealthy is mostly about luck, who you know, and being in the right place at the right time. It's basically hit and miss. That's the reality of it!
No, that is your reality of it. I'm not sure where you got such a defeatist attitude, but it won't do you much good in this life.

It is true that there are things in life that are out of one's control. That goes without saying. What is in one's control is attitude and how one reacts to these events, whether they be good or bad (because they are not all bad.)

It is also true that plenty of people try and fail. But those that keep going in spite of initial failure almost always end up with ultimate success. There are many examples in history, like Edison, who "failed" 1000s of times when trying to create the light bulb before finally making something that worked. A more recent example is Donald Trump, who was on the verge of bankruptcy in the early 90s, and is now extremely wealthy and successful again as we are all aware because of The Apprentice.

Have you ever thought that maybe this "luck, who you know, and being in the right place at the right time" was due to the attitude and beliefs of the person in question? Or do you truly think that fate or God or nature or whatever you believe in just randomly chooses who will be rich and who won't be? Come on now, if anyone has an ignorant mentality here, it is you.

Now to address Mr. Delta's concerns, I think I'm starting to understand where you are coming from. I think for the short term you should not worry so much about the all-encompassing "be all you can be" Pook DJ philosophy and focus more on improving your game. There are plenty of resources here and on mASF for that, plus the various products you can buy. In that realm I'd heartily recommend some of David DeAngelo's materials. His products have really worked well for me, and I suspect you and I have similar backgrounds.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie

Different people have different goals. Bill Gates goal was to become the world's richest man. A poor writer's goal might just be to write novels. Leonardo di Caprio's dream was probably to be the world's biggest faggot.
hhahahahahahahaha

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta's logic is just plain flawed. First he assumes that money is the only factor that influences women. I think any of us can agree that's false. To even make the assumption that a group as diverse as women are all influenced equally by just one thing is really absurd. .I don't have to go about this, it is just wrong.

Secondly, he makes the assumption that money can somehow be converted into other things (Power, Social Status, Class, Good Looks, etc). Well you know, money is just money, and only that. All the wealth in the world will not get people people to like you if you are unlikeable to begin with.

No one is going to deny that money influences everybody enormously. And sure obviously having a lot of it will gather the attention of women. But it does'nt guarantee a thing.

The value of Money is based on a person's faith in the social contracts that surround it (IE The governement). So before you can even think about getting any, you have to prove that you deserve it. People value diferent things in diferent ways. Money is only one way to do so.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta,

"average" people are average relative to what's around them. Look at the trailer parks....the Djs snag all the hotties. They're by no means wealthy, but relative to their environment, they're the best around. They have game and means, and supposed drive to improve.

On the other hand, there are plenty of rich guys who can't snag other "upper class" ladies because they just aren't rich enough or charming enough.

It's all relative.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey luveno,

that's a really intelligent point - relativity.

and i used to believe it in A LOT... relied upon it even.

but then, the thing is, poor hot chicks don't go for poor djs... do they? unless, i suppose, they're ignorant of the possibilities their attributes afford them.

i used to think an average joe with his game together can get a hot chick from the 'wrong side of the tracks'....

but chicks are rarely that ignorant of their charms.

a poor hot chick - almost ESPECIALLY a poor hot chick - will shake her money maker for a better life.
-----------------------------------------------------

mr. code,

i think that in this world, there are COUNTLESS amounts of people who never gave up until they came to a bad end.

i ASSUME that.

because i cannot possibly believe what you said - that everyone who sticks to it comes to a happy ending.

???

uh uh. not in my world.

--------------------------------------------------

cinephile,

my logic is not flawed:

1. men look for tits and ass because of our genetic imperatives. we can fvck like crazy so what we look for are purely genetic signals like absence of birth defects (SYMMETRY is a strong indicator AND is a mark of being 'attractive') and FERTILE (tits and ass).

2. women cannot **** with impunity and have that many offspring. one at a time. their strategy is getting someone who can provide and protect for her and her offspring.

-----------aside---------------------
MANY OF YOU OBJECT to this kind of BESTIAL view of humanity.... but the MORE i find out about being a dj, the more i see that we are governed by PRIMAL, ANIMAL drives.

i used to think that women were far more 'reasonable'.... even though i myself behave and desire what a SPERMBOT would.

at least i am a hypocrite no more.
-------------------------------------------

if women look for provision and protection, if that is what PRIMALLY turns them on, in human terms, THAT'S MONEY pal!

as for money not equalling this that and the other....

money IS power.

power IS status.

in this world we live in, what is power without money? elected officials.

sure, you could have burly muscles but a rich man can harm you in ways you cannot fight back against.

money gives you the god given right to be as much of an ******* as you please. "that's why they call it money!"

don't know what world you live in but money is pretty damn compelling.

ESPECIALLY TO WOMEN.

EVERYONE TRIES TO GET THE BEST THEY CAN IN A MATE.

for men, that means looks to a greater degree.

for women, that means social status, poower and money.

sure, there are many who do and MUST settle for less... but as i keep saying, there's a LOT of damaged people out there.
Francisco,

i don't have an obsession with gold diggers.

but in as much as all men are basically superficial sluts for a pretty face and a hot bod -

ALL WOMEN are basically gold diggers.

----------------------------------------------------

BECAUSE:

men choose a fvck buddy. women choose a lifestyle.

get it?

and i am not obsessed or bitter about this fact.

but considering all this talk of self improvement to become an archon of manhood who must be worthy to receive gossamer communiques from WOMANIVERSE, it seemed like a blue collar worker in a humdrum life would not be deemed worthy in POOK's framing of the world.

---------------------------------------------------

MOST MEN ARE AVERAGE. hence the term - AVERAGE!

and as you folks say, they GET CHICKS! EVEN FAIRLY HOT ONES!

and so i say again, self improvement (as worthwhile and valuable and invaluable that it is in any conscientous person's life) does not hold an inextricable link with why most guys are here - to get the chicks that they want.

delta

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta, what's with all the CAPITALS? Am I sensing some FRUSTRATION that your views are not being accepted? Ever consider that it's YOU who'se got the wrong idea? It'd pay to stop being so DEFENSIVE.

money gives you the god given right to be as much of an ******* as you please. "that's why they call it money!"

Delta, you are talking here about "obscene" amounts of money. If you're just a "normal" rich guy -- say, 5-10MM net worth -- and you live somewhere like the USA (ie, rule of law), you most certainly cannot be "as much of a ****** as you please"; not without legal consequances that apply to you as much as they do the poor guy. If you're Kenneth Lay (corrupt business executive at mega-corp), then maybe it's a different story.

MOST MEN ARE AVERAGE. hence the term - AVERAGE!

and as you folks say, they GET CHICKS! EVEN FAIRLY HOT ONES!

Guys of average wealth get "even fairly hot ones"? Yes!
Of average most everything else that's important? No! At least they don't consistently.

and so i say again, self improvement (as worthwhile and valuable and invaluable that it is in any conscientous person's life) does not hold an inextricable link with why most guys are here - to get the chicks that they want.

It depends. There are huge differences between "most guys" on here. Some might not need to improve much at all; others, like yourself perhaps (just guessing!) might need to make major improvements.

It's not just snagging a hb every once in a lifetime that "most guys" here are concerned about it; it's developing the ability to do it consistently -- a word you need to develop an appreciation for.

Oh, and one more thing about hb's and riches: you are forgetting that they are human beings, and thus susceptible to influence. Thus, just because she may prefer riches, doesn't mean she won't settle for less -- it's possible to convince her to, believe it or not. Beyond a certain level -- quickly achieved by the average working man (in the West, anyway) -- more money doesn't really do very much for added quality of life; just because that's an illusion so many believe in doesn't make it any more true.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as for the CAPS, they are not at all a sign of frustration.

nor am i particularly concerned that people hear or agree with me.

take it or leave it. at least where i live, it's a free country.

the caps are due to my long lived and enthusiastic readership of american comic books.

very frequently, they will just bold some letters to make ABSOLUTELY SURE that everyone gets the idea.

i've found it helpful in internet intercourse because of the wide variety of ethnic and nationalities on the internet - for whom english may not be a first language.

as for your guess.... my my, all i do is disagree and you insult. which i've gotta say is a pretty common thing round these parts.

ha!

you are as finely honed, robust, secure and well developed as you can hope to be i'm sure.

delta

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as for the CAPS, they are not at all a sign of frustration.

nor am i particularly concerned that people hear or agree with me.

take it or leave it. at least where i live, it's a free country.

the caps are due to my long lived and enthusiastic readership of american comic books.

very frequently, they will just bold some letters to make ABSOLUTELY SURE that everyone gets the idea.

i've found it helpful in internet intercourse because of the wide variety of ethnic and nationalities on the internet - for whom english may not be a first language.

as for your guess.... my my, all i do is disagree and you insult. which i've gotta say is a pretty common thing round these parts.

ha!

you are as finely honed, robust, secure and well developed as you can hope to be i'm sure.

delta
did you even read my post,
GIVE UP, u killed it, ,now u kicking the corpse.

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry delta. Didn't mean for you to offended by my suggestion that you might need to make some improvements. I think we all do (myself, definitely). At least to some extent. There's no shame in that. All the best.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RELEVANT "SELF IMPROVEMENT" FOR DJ

1. body building - this is simply animal. male strength. physicality.

2. dressing well - women, being the social creatures that they are absolutely ABHOR being out of place. if you are, then that makes you taboo.

plus, dress signals financial and social status.

3. confidence - again, animal. being at ease and calm is a sign of STRENGTH. women are drawn to strength. timidity and shyness are signals of weakness and social ineptitude. pariah.

IRRELEVANT "SELF IMPROVEMENT" FOR DJ

1. becoming a good person - you're going to do this for her and not yourself?

2. achieving something in the world - you're going to do this for her and not yourself?

the IRRELEVANT are things that should NOT be undertaken other than for their OWN SAKE!

don't you see that if it becomes part of the prerequisites to simply GETTING A WOMAN, you're more helplessly an afc than ever before.

not only does a woman determine what you are but how you WILL BE... ?!

the things under RELEVANT are things that personally, i ONLY undertake for the sake of women.

- i am skinny and i'm FINE with that. i don't plan on invading sovereign nations or picking a fight with an ex-con. i sit at a computer and my finger muscles are finely honed pistons of power and efficiency.

muscles are ELECTIVES in this sedentary world. but it is an elective i will take for women.

2. clothing. no interest. NONE. computer game/movie tshirt and jeans and a pair of flip flops. even shaved my head cuz i couldn't be bothered.

i don't care about it. it has no essential value to me.

but i will do it for women.

3. i'm pretty shy when i have no reason/excuse to interact. i'm fine at work. i'm pleasant, easy going and generous, charming, funny and articulate. even in casual social situations where there is no possibility of the interchange of bodily fluids, i'm laid back.

in addition, i'm MODEST and HUMBLE. and that adds to the quality of being shy. and note it is the direct OPPOSITE of being ****Y.

it is not in my nature to be ****y.

i am reserved and enjoy being so.

but for women, i will indulge them by putting on a facade.

see the differences here?

blue collar people would not be condemned to a can labeled 'mediocre' under such an attitude.

but under the ultra, uber enthusiastic mantra of the self helpers - what the hell is the matter with them? have they no ambition? no balls to put it all on the line on a daily basis? reach for more than they have?

and seriously guys, don't be so goldern THREATENED with opposing points of view!

what are you afraid of?

the truth will set you free and if you've got it, no one can take it away so relax a bit... geez.

delta

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta, if you were referring to me, I'm not threatened at all. I find you a quite interesting fellow, actually.

The line between "releveant" and "irrevelant" that you have drawn is completely arbitrary.

don't you see that if it becomes part of the prerequisites to simply GETTING A WOMAN, you're more helplessly an afc than ever before.

not only does a woman determine what you are but how you WILL BE... ?!

Let's leave that hanging in the air...

- i am skinny and i'm FINE with that.

muscles are ELECTIVES in this sedentary world. but it is an elective i will take for women.

You're willing to let a woman detemine "how you will be"?

2. clothing. no interest. NONE.

but i will do it for women.

You're willing to let a woman determine "how you will be"?

3. i'm pretty shy when i have no reason/excuse to interact.

but for women, i will indulge them by putting on a facade.

You're willing to let a woman determine "how you will be"?

see the differences here?

Frankly, no. You're going to do all that for her and not for yourself? How is that fundamentally different to "becoming a good person" or "achieving something" for her and not yourself?

and seriously guys, don't be so goldern THREATENED with opposing points of view!

what are you afraid of?

Indeed. What are you afraid of?