Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So a 19 year old wants to wrestle with me....

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
If you think your sister was "double-clicking her mouse," have you considered the possibility of a dual-port configuration? :D
Holy CHIT! It's squirrels!!!!

Remember that one bro? ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Gotta agree with Francisco - your are in for it.

I actually meant that he was creating a situation that would merit a him, his gf and her sister a spot on Jerry Springer. Who needs that kind of drama...

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, you trailer park people sure are funny

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, what a shame.....

Originally posted by BMW
LOL, you trailer park people sure are funny
*yawn*

I guess it takes one to know one.. *shrugs* :)

..or how about 'I know what you are, but what am I?'

...or how about just answering the question, instead of revealing that you are just really jealous...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, ILHM... I gotta say you're stirring the pot! I wouldn't "wrestle with her sister" much anymore, especially not while she's pregnant. Yah, it's in good fun and all, but it might be making your gf doubt herself more than she should.

*Ahem*

However, you ask a good question!! What techniques do you guys use, and how do you usually engage these wrestling matches??

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
Lol, ILHM... I gotta say you're stirring the pot! I wouldn't "wrestle with her sister" much anymore, especially not while she's pregnant. Yah, it's in good fun and all, but it might be making your gf doubt herself more than she should.

*Ahem*

However, you ask a good question!! What techniques do you guys use, and how do you usually engage these wrestling matches??
Duke, correct me if I'm wrong here but..... they do like to wrestle, do they not? They want to tickle, they want to wrestle.... besides it being another form of foreplay.... what really turns them on about it? Is it so they are to be eventually submissive, to ultimately give in, to be over powered? This must excite them greatly.... or why else would they want to wrestle, because they want to put the Indian leg lock on you, no!

Every girl, every woman that I've ever benn with, wants to wrestle... and it's not like they don't even try.. they try their damn best to pin you.... do they like to be tickled too, since they do this while wrestling?

WHERE ARE THOSE TICKLED ZONES?!?! I CAN'T FIND EM!!! ... I know it ain't their koochie... that would be too obvious....

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the solution to this is easy.

how would you feel if it was your GF and your hot brother wrestling? with the same "innocent" result of masturbation because they were so horny afterwards?

harmless, and uncontrollably horny....they do not go together, stupid!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
the solution to this is easy.

how would you feel if it was your GF and your hot brother wrestling? with the same "innocent" result of masturbation because they were so horny afterwards?

harmless, and uncontrollably horny....they do not go together, stupid!
I think I've already answered this question more than once.... wtf is wrong with some of yous?!?!? .... LOL!! :)

Look here, she can wrestle wth my 'hot' brother, or wrestle with my grandpappy, all the way down to my 'hot' dog Fido, I don't give a sh*t! ...it was harmless wrestling! Christ, damn my mojo for being able to make girls, and women wet by just being ILHM. ILHM can only be ILHM, if ILHM turns you by just being himself, don't be a hater....

Am I the only one that ever got someone ho-nay by accident?!? LOL! ......I didn't grab any place I shouldn't have.. nor did I even think about it.... all I was thinking about was not letting this big mouth 19 year old, put the figure four on me.... no one seems to be concerned about my well being.... I could have been hurt!

Hey how about some playful wrestling tips you sons of b8tches?! :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
....man, this board has gone to the kids.
....Anyone got any suggestions on playfull wrestling?
anyone else see the irony in this??

i don't know all that much about pregnant women but they can tend to be a little crazy now and then.

and with all due respect your girl has been crazy for a long, long time.

i do not think that some 'playful wrestling' is going to solve your problems.

why don't you just have a giant bubble bath or somethin?

i also think your priorities are a little whacked here...

you are going to be having a child come in to this world and YOU will have to help to take care of it(i assume)

so i think it is time that you start focusing on more important things.

as always ILHM, Best Of Luck

oh and post the baby pics when they come available, i wouldn't mind seeing what the women behind all your drama looks like either

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: So a 19 year old wants to wrestle with me....

Originally posted by drixsa
anyone else see the irony in this??

i don't know all that much about pregnant women but they can tend to be a little crazy now and then.

and with all due respect your girl has been crazy for a long, long time.

i do not think that some 'playful wrestling' is going to solve your problems.

why don't you just have a giant bubble bath or somethin?

i also think your priorities are a little whacked here...

you are going to be having a child come in to this world and YOU will have to help to take care of it(i assume)

so i think it is time that you start focusing on more important things.

as always ILHM, Best Of Luck

oh and post the baby pics when they come available, i wouldn't mind seeing what the women behind all your drama looks like either

The irony is how some of yous continue to dwell on something I mentioned that wasn't even the reason, or purpose I posted. LOL!!! ....Please, for the love of God... go back.. read my original postings so not to confuse the weak minded anymore....

LOL! Hey maybe in The Land of Milk and Honey, it's not ok to think about wrestling with a loved one or something I dunno... but I won't be visiting that place any time soon...

This site is to suggest helpful ideas, and suggestions...just to bring some of you up to date... If I said 'HEY! Wrestling is a great idea to get your loved ones in the mood... maybe if some of yous will list you wrestling moves, we ALL can benefit? Wouldn't that be PHAT!??! 8)' ...and I get 'Hey ILHM, don't wrestle with her sister, or her Mom, or her Dad, or anyone.. don't grab her parts, and you are a son of a b*tch!' ...I'm like wtf?!??! LOL!

If we can just forget about my comment about 'Hey I was wrestling with her sister, very harmless... I think she got turned on when I gave her the Million Dollar Elbow to the back of her head.'

...and lets just give some suggestions on how you can wrestle with a loved one tonght, and remember underwear is optional..

Please... only peeps who do this for foreplay may respond.. peeps who want to go on about how I made her sister ho-nay by clothes lining her... please stop.... that's not what the post is about. :) Thanks for the love.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in-laws your mail-box is full clean that shiat out

yea id love to see the pics.
-i wont mention the site- (its all fight club here)

but if you actually read my post i said nothing of any other women,

i hinted towards wrestling...in a bubble bath!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the?!?!?

Originally posted by drixsa
in-laws your mail-box is full clean that shiat out

yea id love to see the pics.
-i wont mention the site- (its all fight club here)

but if you actually read my post i said nothing of any other women,

i hinted towards wrestling...in a bubble bath!
Wow...... NICE!! 8) ...Bubble Bath Wrestling..... wow... after going through all this, that idea alone, made it well worth the wait..... wow..... nice..... *boi-yoi-yoi-ng!*

hey I tried to go thru my mail... I can't find anything.... how can it be full?!?!??

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your GF sounds like a jealous b1tch... good job picking her man, your life sounds like it will be just great, kudos

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
your GF sounds like a jealous b1tch... good job picking her man, your life sounds like it will be just great, kudos
Who called for the clown, I didn't?

Listen here son, one day, when you can manage to get some... talk to me.... until then, you will never realize that pregnant woman, ALL pregnant women, go through this. Now let the KING aka Big Daddy be.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now let the KING aka Big Daddy .
wow... i wont even comment on this

when i get some? are you ****ing serious? this is what you come back with? i get plenty of ass and dont need to prove it or brag about it on the internet to people like you BIG DADDY

you said she gets mad if you watch a ****ing commerical for too long... your not even married to her and she has your kid (doubtful) and you are ugly and poor

maybe you should change your next post from "my GF left me, the kid wasnt mine, how do i get with her sister that i 'kino wrestled' with" to "im a high school dropout who knocked up the school slut and will pay for it for the rest of my life, plz kill me"

hope this helps

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: damn, what a shame.....

...or how about just answering the question, instead of revealing that you are just really jealous...
I think this pretty much sums it up right here.

I don't know you personally, or have any merit for me to judge you. But buddy, I gotta tell you...

You keep referring to people being jealous of you. What are you trying to say? That we are jelous of your suaveness, cause you are so smooth that not only did you get your gf crazy over you enough to have your baby, but that even her little sister now has a thing for you as well?

I'm sorry, but that is pretty disgusting.

You are obviously feeling guilty over this, thats why you keep repeating the whole rasslin incident and the fact that "she masturbated afterward". How do you even know she masturbated afterward? Why did that thought even cross your mind, unless that deep down you know there was more than just "rasslin" going on.

I'm not attacking you guy, but please get it together!

I hope for you and your soon to be baby that you really do love you gf.

SuSHI.

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyone got any suggestions on playfull wrestling?
are you kidding me? this is a joke right

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
wow... i wont even comment on this

when i get some? are you ****ing serious? this is what you come back with? i get plenty of ass and dont need to prove it or brag about it on the internet to people like you BIG DADDY

you said she gets mad if you watch a ****ing commerical for too long... your not even married to her and she has your kid (doubtful) and you are ugly and poor

maybe you should change your next post from "my GF left me, the kid wasnt mine, how do i get with her sister that i 'kino wrestled' with" to "im a high school dropout who knocked up the school slut and will pay for it for the rest of my life, plz kill me"

hope this helps
Go away White... I don't make it a habit to pick spamming fights with little boys. If you want to add to this post with something positive, go right ahead. As a matter of fact, don't, because I seriously doubt you would know anything about this... so just take your little white hype ass on out here.... maybe to the High School Forum chump. I've got a child on the way, I'm too old for you son....
Go on, get.....